Vampire Diaries Reversed: Riley Lockwood | Teen Ink

Vampire Diaries Reversed: Riley Lockwood

March 2, 2011
By CookieMonster19 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
CookieMonster19 BRONZE, Plaquemine, Louisiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Before you head off seeking revenge, dig two graves."


Summary:

Riley Lockwood is a seventeen year old high school student who has one thing in common with her family....she's a werewolf. Her life is perfect until Damon and Stefan come to town ad are new students. Riley doesn't really care for them but feels there is a connection. When Damon is put into danger and Riley saves him she realizes that they are drawn together but cannot be with each other. She not only has to protect him from vampires, hunters, witches, werewolves, her friends, and the town but from herself as well. Can she manage that and still keep up with high school? Not if an enemy from the past has anything to say about it. The worst part of it is that she must keep everyone from making Damon into something he doesn't want to be.....a monster. All he wants is for he and his brother to move on from the car accident that killed their parents. Will Riley and Damon get what they want? Or is their love forbidden forever?


CookieMonster19

Vampire Diaries Reversed: Riley Lockwood


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Jun. 24 2012 at 10:22 pm
my.freedom.lies.in.free.verse PLATINUM, Tosa, Wisconsin
24 articles 0 photos 65 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into a void, and that oblivion is inevitable... and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." Augustus Waters

Uh, yeah, I'll start with a good comment: I was excited to read it because I love the Vampire Diaries and it was an interesting idea. But that's it for good comments. I'm sorry, but you REALLY need to edit this. The first chunk is hard to read because it isn't split into paragraphs. You have way too many run-ons and your grammar/spelling/punctuation is really bad in general. And please lighten up on the questions to the audience. Also, the sunglasses part is overdone and weird.

With a little work, this could be good. Keep up the good ideas, and stick to Vampire Diaries (it rocks!!).