The Witnessed | Teen Ink

The Witnessed

By EvenlyUneven, Dousman, Wisconsin
EvenlyUneven, Dousman, Wisconsin

Summary:

When the woman turned the corner of the building, the crow watched as the man snuck from the shadows and attacked her from behind. The crow saw how the knife slid quickly across her throat, instantly silencing any protest the woman would have had the chance to utter. The man then gently lowered her body to the ground. Light from the moon glinted off the wet blade of the knife, as it twisted and turned at the mercy of its master, slicing through skin as though it were silk.

Sommer O.

The Witnessed

Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

awesome!! really enjoyed it... keep writing :)

WonderlandDreams SILVER, Hermastion, Oregon

People once believed that, when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.

I loved this story! It was amazing new angle of the Ripper cases. Jake the Ripper is such an interesting point, because no know no how or why he killed those woman.  I thought it was well written and an interesting (telling it from a crow’s and mouse’s point of view, even from his!).  Truly amazing. :D