The Female Alpha Witch | Teen Ink

The Female Alpha Witch

December 9, 2013
By Alondra Gamboa, Fremont, California
More by this author
Alondra Gamboa, Fremont, California
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note: Hi my name is Alondra . I'm a 11th grader in Fremont California. My first language is Spanish. My family come from Mexico. I have two younger siblings that are a boy and a girls ages 8 and 10 years old. My older sister she is 19 years old. I plan on going to U.C Davis to study bio medical engineering. The reason that I'm submitting this story is because is part of my English assignment. I hope that you enjoy my book.

Estevaliz Pont of View

It all started when my father decide that we should move to a new place. He picked Sacramento. A very small town the only good thing about it is that the place is surrounded by trees. It’s very beautiful in the mornings and night when the sun is setting and all the rich colors appear across the sky before the stars claim the night.
I only been there once, but I was really small. Know that I’m on my way in the car that my grandmother gave me. I can see why I love this place so much. My parents decided to buy a big mansion. My parents would always think that they should buy everything that is expensive they never think about me just them and my younger siblings. With the time I come to release that it doesn’t matter what they do. I a few days I’m hoping that I will find my mate. I always have dream that I will find my mate and be happy for the rest of my life. Before that happens I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen soon. I just push that feeling to the back of my brain I want to think that I could start all over again.
“Estevaliz, get your lazy but up know!!! If you don’t you know what is going to happen to you!” Teresa, my mom, growl out.
I just get up, I know that I will get in trouble. It did rent matter because if I in a few minutes I would be in school. I start to get ready for school. When I’m done getting ready I go downstairs to eat breakfast and make breakfast for the pack members. When I get there everybody is eating and there is nothing left for me. I was late I knew that I would be in trouble. Like always I just get something simple to eat and leave to get to school with my friends. We get into the car and drive to the school. We were surprise to notice that the school was big and it had a wired name. Who would name the school Wolf Moon High? Like seriously what cane of name is that? When we get out of the car every person is looking at us. Not that we mind at all most of us got us to people staring at us. We started to walk towards the school office. It had some painted walls in the hall ways and the locker were bigger than the last school. I could tell that this school has spirit all the time. We started to walk towards the office I could tell you this that the office looked really fancy they must have a lot of money to waist. When we get there the secretary ask for are information and some questions about are old school. When we answer the questions she wanted to know are full name and last name and we gave it to her.
“Hi we are the new students and we did answer your questions can we please get the schedule and are locker combination.” Flora.
“Ah, yes please could you give me your full name again. Thank you.” Alicia.
“Flora Ambriz.” Flora.
“David Ureño.” David.
“Elizabeth Gomez.” Elizabeth.
“Ivan Villagomes.” Ivan.
“Camilo Perez.” Camilo.
“Estevaliz Lombardo.” Estevaliz
“Well here are all you guys schedules and your locker combination. Also there is a map in there if you need it. I hope that you have a wonderful day and that you like the school as much as you like your old one.” Alicia.
We leave the office and compared our schedules with each other. When we finish doing that we start walking towards the lockers. When we got there we put are things in there and decided with locker would have our just in case food in one of the lookers and we had to did sided who had to share lockers. Well I was lucky to not share my locker.
“Camilo and Ivan have to share lockers and we have to go buy are food.” Flora.
“No way, we got to share lookers last time it should be you.” Camilo.
“No you did rent it was me and Paola. So don’t start drama when you know that you’re going to lose.” Flora.
“By the way were is Paola.” David.
“O she had something to do before school. She would meet us in class or at lunch.” Elizabeth.
“O well it’s good to know. So are we done fighting are is this going to be going on any longer. Because I have things to do instead of losing time.”
“Let’s go to class before were all late because of these two that can’t stop fighting.” Paola.
“Hey when did you get here?” Flora
“Like when the bell ring, but you were all too busy fighting. So are we going to class any time soon?” Paola.
“Well let’s go to class before we all get in trouble.” Ivan
We started to walk towards our classes. Let’s say that we just made it in time before the bell ring.

Alessandro Point of View
I was getting ready for school when my father ask to see me.
“Son as you know there another pack in this territory.” Juan Pablo Irazabal, my father said not to happy that all.
“Yes I do remember you talking about it. What is the problem with that pack now?”
“Son there is no problem. We will have a pack meeting with them and having a party. You will meet the next Alpha. You will be surprise to know that next Alpha and the rumors that go along with it.” Juan Pablo Irazabal.
“Why could I be surprise? I don’t care who the next alpha would be from that pack.”
“Well you should because it could be a big problem for us and we don’t want at all.” Juan Pablo Irazabal said, but something in his eyes told me that he had more information about it.
“I will think about it father. I have to go I will be late for school and you know how I hate that at all.”
“Yes of course go. Don’t be late to the meeting the pack would be here and I want you to be on your best beaver is that understood.” Juan Pablo Irazabal said.
“Yes father. Bye I will be here on time and don’t worry I would be on my best beaver”
I walk out the door when I see the slut of the pack making out if you could call that with another guy. I really don’t care, but she is really good in bed when you need her, but I would never take sire sly at all. I just turned around and walk towards my car see my beta is already there.
“Hey man what took you so long.” Bruno said there was something wrong with him. I could tell just by looking at his eyes.
“Hey my dad wanted to talk to me about the meeting and how surprise I would be about the next alpha and beta from that pack that move here. You know how he is about everything.”
“Well I got the same speech as you did and let me tell you this it was very boring.” Bruno said with and expression that you could tell he prefer to be doing other things instead of listing to the speech at all.
“I don’t know why are they given us that speech all especially about that unworthy pack.”
“Ok. Let’s just get to school. We could talk more about this later” Bruno said already boring about this conversation.
When we get to school the pack was taking about some members of the other pack and how the daughter of the alpha and beta are really hot. Well if the rumors are true that girl’s won’t resist to be in my bed at any time soon. Let’s see if I want to be with her at all now.
I walk in and every girl is looking at Bruno and me. Of course why would they not look at me, I’m good lucking guy plus I get every girl I want.
When I get to my locker I see this really hot girl next to my locker. I could tell that she is new here, but I need to know more about her.
“Hey what your name.” Princess.
“Alessandro and what about you cutely.”
“Princess. What to go someplace for us to have some fun for a few hours. I’m pretty sure that we won’t get in trouble at all so don’t worry at all. ” Princess.
“Why not. Let’s go I know a place here close. Let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and pull here towards the back door of the school towards my secret place that I have in school. When we get to that corner of the school no one knows this place just me and my friends. I push her towards the wall and star kissing her and teasing her. Then I smell something really delicious. I did not pay too much attention of what that smell means to me I just kept on kissing Princess more. In till the smell was more close to me. When I stop kissing her and turn to see how it was I could not believe what I was seeing the back of my mate walking away from me. I hope that she did not see what I was doing with this girls. I have waited for my mate for a long time and I don’t want to mess it up any time soon.

Estevaliz Pont of View
It all started when I got to school. When I had gotten to out of my thirds class. It was lunch time when I started to walk towards the cafeteria. I smells something really delicious, but I did not know what it is. So I start to follow that smell in till I finds out it’s from my mate. When I get to see him. He is well built, tall, has black hair and it’s hard to see his face I ‘am only looking only at his back. Then I notice that he was making out with my cousin. I was shock for a few minutes, but then I felt really so I left. I still standing there without knowing what to do so I left and by accident bump into a really hot guy. I did not know him at all so he had to belong to the other pack that lives here.
“Hi, are you okay?” Bruno said.
“Hi and sorry to bump into you I was distracted and yes I’m okay.”
“Hey it’s okay, but are you really find because you don’t look find at all.” Bruno said.
“Hey Bruno were going to be late for class.” Alessandro said.
That when I smell him again I wanted to leave, but it was like my feet would not let me move I did not wanted for him to see me, but it was too late he was walking this way with my cousin. They were holding hands that just made me more jealous of what had happen between the both of them.
“Hey Alexander and I will be there just in a minute. I have to make sure that this young lady get to her class,” Bruno said.
“Who is this girl you’re talking with? Why do you sound so happy?” Alessandro said.
“Hi. My name is Estevaliz and you could have ask my cousin if you wanted to my name at all.”
“You would not talk back to me in that tone.” Alessandro said.
“Why not just because you are son to be Alpha. Well guess what Alpha I don’t follow your rules and I will not do what you tell me. And cousin doesn’t be late to the house if you are called your parents.”
“Yes, cousin. And don’t worries will call them, but you that there not my real parents so calm down.” Princess.
“You’re an Alpha daughter. There so many rumors about you. I wonder with ones are thrue” Alexander and Bruno said at the same time, but Bruno stop after saying that I’m the Alpha daughter.
In that instead I knew that my mate was not happy at all. He knew all this time that he was taking to his mate, but he is good at hiding it from everybody. He think that he could hurt me, but he would have to think again. He would not hurt me at all no matter what.
That when one of my packs warriors came running.
“Estevaliz, we have to go back to the pack house there is a problem with the alpha of the other pack. The Alpha was not happy at all.” Roco said.
“Fine let’s go. The sooner we find out the better for both of the packs.”
Then I walk out of school with some of the warriors of my pack. I get into my car as well of some of my pack members get into their cars and we drive towards the pack house.
When we got there my father was argue with the Alpha and I could not take it any more so I did the best thing ever.
“Will both of you be quite.”
“Who the hell do you think you are to be yelling at us?” Alpha Irazabal said.
“Dad did you not tell him that I’m the next Alpha of this pack.”
“You’re the next Alpha of this pack, but I hear that the next Alpha was really crazy.” Alpha Irazabal.
“So just because people talk about me it doesn’t mean that I can’t take care of one of largest pack. That’s nice of you to tell me Alpha and you should stop leasing to rumors and find out the truth by yourself.” Me.
“Ok that enough of both of you. You don’t know my daughter that well. First get to know her then judge her, then we talk, but not before got that. You came here to talk about the packs not about my daughter being the next Alpha.” Alpha Lombardo.
That when there was a knot on the door. That’s when the door open and my cousin Princess came walking in with my mate. I did nothing just sit down and wait for what will be happening soon and I would not be a good at all.

Alessandro Point of View
When that pack member of the other pack was talking about my father. I was really angry at him, he had not right to be talking about him that way. He doesn’t know what big trouble he got himself. That when I diced to do a surprise visit to the other pack and find out what was going on. Princess was going to help me get there and I would see my mate and trying to solve the problem that I have in my hands with my mate.
“Well Princess I think that there is a meeting that we have to go don’t you agree.”
“I don’t know I could get in trouble. And I would not like that at all.” Princess was telling me this willed running her hand down my chest towards my jeans where my little friends was.
“Not worry nothing bad is going to happen to you. Well beside in the bedroom what I would do to you.”
“Fine. Let’s go before more people find out what I’m about to do.” Princess
We walk out of the school and got in our own car and started to follow Princess. We had to pass so many three’s, but when we got there was a big mansion. It was breath taking.
We get out of the cars. I walked towards Princess, she grabs my hand and pulls me towards that mansion. I was about to see my mate for the second time on this day that I did not notice when Princess kiss me. Bruno was knocking the door.
“Don’t knock the door. We could just walk in.” Princess said.
That when Princess open the door and I notice that my mate was sitting down willed my father was arguing with the other Alpha. I was impress at how my mate is handling this situation. I did the best next thing.
“That’s enough. Both of you calm doing. Could one of the three of you could explain why you two were arguing. And why you were just sitting there without doing at thing about it at all.”
“Who the hell are you?” Alpha Lombardo said.
“I’m the next Alpha of the Wolf pack.”
“Son this is the Alpha of and this is his daughter the next Alpha of this pack.” Alpha Irazabal said.
“I have meet her before in school.”
“Yes. I do remember you. You’re the one making out with Princess. Hey Bruno.” Estevaliz said.
“Hey. Having fun.” Bruno said.
“But of cores. You should have been here since the beginning.” Estevaliz said.
“Well are you two done we have things to discuss, but not here. We have a meeting in our pack tonight.” Alpha Irzabal said.
“Well I do agree. This will help solve the problem and make sure that there will be peace between both packs. I hope that we could make a treaty between both packs.” Alpha Lombardo said.
“Well who has to be in that meeting and what time would it be taking place.” Estevaliz said.
“How about be there at 9:00 p.m. and the people that have to attend has to be the alpha, beta and futures alphas and betas. You could bring some worriers if you like.” Alpha Irazabal said.
“We’ll be there don’t worry we want to solve this problem as soon as possible.” Estevaliz said not happy at all.
That when we walk out of the pack house of the Silver pack. I felt sad because I was leaving my mate. I did not know if she was going to the meeting, but I do hope that she goes. I really want to talk to her again and see if I could ask her out. I have to make sure it will be the best date she has ever going to. That way she would accept me as her mate and boyfriend maybe in the future as my wife. I did not notice when we got home. It was like the time has been passed.
“Hey Alessandro what are you thinking about so hard.” Bruno said.
“Sorry man. It is just that I was thinking about my mate and that me really mess up about kissing her cousin.”
“You fund your mate, that’s good man!!!! I hope that I get to meet her soon. Is she beautiful? And why the hell were you kissing her cousin are you crazy.” Bruno said.
“You have no idea. You have meet her before.”
“I have? Who is she?” Bruno said.
“It’s Estevaliz the next alpha from the Silver Pack. You have to agree with me that she is breath taking. Besides I found out that she is smart and really good at fighting.”
“Woo I have to agree with you she is beautiful, but how did you find out that she was your mate.” Bruno said.
“When I was making out with Princess. I smelled something really good when I turn around I only got to see the back of her. Then when you were talking to her I knew in that instant that she was my mate.”
“Well good luck with her. You’re going to need it especially when you find out about her relationship between her and her cousin.” Bruno said.
“What do you mean?”
“Well that there really close. If she finds out that you were making out with her cousin your dead. Ooo let’s not forget about your f*** buddy that you have in the pack.” Bruno said.
“I know, but should I tell her or just kept a secret from her and hope that she never finds out about it.”
“It’s better that you should tell her about them and make sure that she believes you and could trust you in the future.” Bruno said.
“Thanks and I will do that. I will do it when she gets here and I could talk to here in private.”
“That’s good, but know let’s get ready for the meeting that will take in a few minutes. Especially you will get the chance to see your mate again.” Bruno said.
“You’re right maybe you will find your mate in her pack.”
I decided go to my room and take a shower and make sure that I look really good for my mate.

Alessandro Point View

I was too happy that Estevaliz had agreed to talk to me in private. I hope that this conversation goes well for her and me.

“Hi. I know that we barely know each other, but I hope that we could work out or problems. So in that way we could become mate. I also know that you show me kissing another girl.”

“Well I was not expecting that you will at meet that you were kissing my cousin. Let’s get this over with if you want to reject me right know that will be fine with me.” Estevaliz said.
I was mad that my mate will think for a minute that I would be rejecting her anytime soon. So I did the best that I would to make sure that she understands. I grab her from the waist and push her towards the tree that was behind her and told her in a dead low seriously voice.
“I would never do you hear me never reject you. Whether you like it or not. You are my mate. I hope that you could understand that. Ends get that idea out of your beautiful brain that I will reject you. Instead of thinking that help me solve our problems.”
I was too busy making sure that my mate understand this that I did not notice when her father the Alpha Lombardo and there pack had join are little conversation.
“Let go of my daughter in this instance if you don’t want to start a war.” Alpha Lombardo said really angry at me.
“You could not tell me want to do. Do I make myself clear?”
“Let go of me know. If you know what is best for you.” Estevaliz said also mad at me.
I don’t know how this all started, but in one minute I was all by myself with my mate know there was my father and the Alpha Lombardo and there pack. The Alpha Lombardo was yelling and telling Bruno and me that we had to fight some girl name Paola and my mate. I was not too happy about this at all. I did not want that all especially if it meant that my mate could get hurt at all.
“No there won’t be a fight.”
“Why not? If I may ask son.” Alpha Irazabal said.
“I won’t fight my own mate. And risk that she could get hurt.”
“What are you talking about?” Alpha Lombardo said.
“Well that your daughter is my mate. Or you going to denied this to your father and his pack. If you do know I will think about the request ask for a few minutes ago.”
“O I’m not it’s true he is my mate, but I don’t date or will be mating with jerks, know it all, and may be player like you. So too bad.” Estevaliz said.
“So are you rejecting me again because if you are you could think again?”
“I did not say that I will be rejecting you at all, but I know that I think about it won’t be a bad idea don’t you agree.” Estevaliz said.
“How about you two calm down. Before doing anything that you could regret in the future.” Alpha Irazabal said.
“Don’t forget that because both of you are Alphas you could not and will not reject each other. Whether you like it or not you two will have to deal with this.” Alpha Lombardo said.
“Fine, but that doesn’t mean that I have to get along with that jerk at all.” Estevaliz said.
“First of all watch how you talk about me. And second there will be a party that you have to attend whether you like it or not baby.”
“Why do I have to attend to that party at all?” Estevaliz said.
“Because you’re going to be the future Luna of this pack in a few months. So as well you could get to know my pack.”
“Fine, but I will be bring some friends with me. So don’t argue with me about this.” Estevaliz said.
“Fine, but at least tell me how many are coming so that way I could inform my warriors that there would be guest from the other pack.”
“Well let’s see their Flora right over there, Liz, Ivan, Camilo, and Paola right here. Hey I am forgetting someone else.” Estevaliz said.
“I don’t think so, but if there are will call you. Do we have your number at all that way we will inform you.” Paola said.
“Okay. Here is his number we will be waiting for your called.” Bruno said.
“It’s late we should all go to bed. It’s best that you stay for the night.” Alpha Irazabal siad.
That when we all walk in to the pack house.

Estevaliz Point of View
I was surprise when the Alpha told us that we will be spending the night here I did not know that to say. I just hope that I don’t get to sleep with my mate. I did not get his name, but in some way I do want to sleep with his. That doesn’t mean that I want to do the dirty thing with him. I want to get to know him better.
“Well I guess that the ones that have mates could sleep with them and the rest we could find some rooms that are not occupied at all and the pack could sleep there. For Alpha Lombardo you could sleep in the same floor as my family sleeps and your Beta could sleep in the floor where my Beta sleeps.” Alpha Irazabal said.

I was speck less how do they expect for me to sleep with that jerk. I still need to ask him his name. I have to find a way to convince the Alpha to not let me sleep in the same room. I could sleep in another room or he could sleep in the floor. That I good idea right. I way into my thoughts to find a way that I did not notice that they were asking me a question.

“Estevaliz the Alpha was asking if you need extra clothes or something and that we could take a shower in the rooms that have being assigned to us.” Flora said I little to worry for herself.

“Umm. I’m sorry I was thinking and yes I do need extra clothes. Where is the room I don’t want to be in rude, but I’m tired and we still have school tomorrow.”

“Alessandro why don’t you take your mate to your room and you do the same Bruno. By what I hear I know that they go to bed early and wakes up to early.” Alpha Irazabal said.

“I will do that father. If you could follow me I will take to the room.” Alessandro said.

“Thank you Alpha Irazabal. Good night to all of you. Papá nos vemos mañana. And Flora don’t do anything with your mate and you don’t you dare break her hurt or hurt her in any way.”

“Don’t worry about me. I should be that one that is worry about you. After all you do have and Alpha as your mate.” Flora said.

“And your point is.”

“Her point is that you should not have sex with your mate at all. You have to get to know him better before you take that big step.” Paola said.

“I will do that. I’m not that dumb to do that right know.”

I started to walk towards the room of Alessandro. He does have a nice name after all he is mate of course he has to be sexy. If he was not that would be fined by me. We took the elevator to the four floor and we still had to walk a little bit more in till we finally stop in front of a door. When Alessandro opens the door I was impressed at how the room looks. I could say that there were no clothes in the floor you could actually see the floor. In one side of the room there was the closet and next to it was the door I’m guessing to the bathroom. The walls color was light blue with green it was like he has the forest and a water fall in his room. In the center there was a queen side’s bed. The bed was like in the old times style is was impressive. The bureau had designs like the bed has. If you live in this room you would be so happy I would have no idea.

“Are you done admiring my room?” Alessandro said.

“Yeah. Sorry it’s just that is breath taking. Did you decorate your room or someone else did it.”

“I actually did get help, but it was from my mom. Most of what you see here it was handmade.” Alessandro said.

“You mean like the bead and the designs that are in the bureau is that everything.”

“Yes. I actually was taking crafting classes in school and well I did that to the bad and the bureau. I hope that you like it.” Alessandro said.

“You have no idea. I love it. You did a good job. I have one more question.”

“What’s that?” Alessandro said.

“How did the painting in your walls.”

“That was my mom. She is very good at painting. She need a distraction so I told her that if she could do a design or painting for my room and well she did that. If you don’t like it we could do something else.” Alessandro said.

“No. I like it a lot so don’t think about it.”

“You know that it’s the first time that we talk without being interrupted or getting mad with each other.” Alessandro said.

“I know it actually feels good for once. Do you mind if I use the bathroom I need to take a shower?”

“No its find there’s everything that you may need I will get you a towel.” Alessandro said.

Alessandro walks out of the room to get a towel I felt really sad that he was not with me. Then he was back with a towel in hand. I go to grab the towel when are hands toke each other and there were too many sparks just with one touch.

“Um. Thanks for the towel.”

It was like I was trying to hide from him for just a few minutes after that moment. Willed I was taking a shower I was thinking about him no matter how many times I try to stop thinking about him I could not. It was this entire mate thing that made me have so many feeling towards him. So of them I did not want, but I could not stop them. When I got out of the shower I notice that there were clean clothes lade there in the sink. I don’t remember bring clothes with me so that means that he had to bring them with him. How did I not notice that he had walk in probably I was way into my thoughts that I did not here him at all. Well at some point he is going to see me naked whether I like it or not. I better get dress and ask him if he come in to the bathroom. I hope that he did not. When I walk out he is laing in the bed with only boxes on him. I was just checking him out I don’t know about you, but he sexy as hell.

“Hey are you done checking me out because it late and we have to go to sleep. Also my father has informed that we would not be going to school tomorrow.” Alessandro said.

“What won’t we get in trouble?”

“No. The principle is a member of my pack, he is taking care of everything so don’t worry. I have a request or question it doesn’t matter any way could I ask you out in a date tomorrow.” Alessandro said.

“I would love that. And the answer is yes.”

“It’s ok if you say no. I would not mind at all.” Alessandro said.

“Hey I said yes.” Me. He was too busy talking to himself that he did not pay attention every time he sad yes. So I had an idea let’s see if it works at. I kissed him. It was supposed to be a quick kiss, but it turn out to be a make out. We both did not mind at all. In till we were out of breath that we broke part.

“Why did you kissed me?” Alessandro said.

“Well for started you could not shut up even thou I answer your question, but you just had to see if kissing you will make you shut up.”

“Ooo ok.” Alessandro said.

“So what do you have planned for this date?”

“So just to be clear you said yes right.” Alessandro said.

“Yes I did said that. So you should be happy right. What do you have planned for our date?”

“That will be a surprise I can’t tell you, but you will be happy with what we will be doing so don’t worry about a thing at all.” Alessandro said.

“Okay I will trust you, but make sure it’s a good date if it’s not your dead got that.”

“I will do that. Are you sleepy at all?” Alessandro said.

“No why do you have something in mind.”

“I was thinking that we could talk a little bit more so that way we could get to know each other bit more if you don’t mind at all.” Alessandro said.
“I don’t mind at all, but you will go first.”

“Find. Let’s see what your favorite color is?” Alessandro said.

“It’s green sometimes its aqua. How about your color and your favorite food”

“Well it’s blue and red. For food I could say it’s a homemade steak. Well how about you and if you play any sports or do any activity at all.” Alessandro said.

“I play soccer, do horseback riding, do some dancing and I think that is it. My favorite food has to be pozole.”

“It’s getting really late we should go to sleep. We could talk more tomorrow.” Alessandro said.

We went to sleep. It was the best sleep that I had in my life. I was dreaming of my future with Alessandro and I like what so far I was in my future with him. We were living in this mansion with three children. We being married for 5 years.

Estevaliz Point of View
Today I have a date with Alessandro. I’m so happy that he finally ask me out even thou we just meet last night. I’m thinking letting him mark me. After all he spend most of the morning trying to convince me that he was a perfect mate. With he is not, but at least he try and I have to give him created for that. We have been talking about the mating process even if that includes making love. I’m so not ready to give him my virginity. There’s a knock on my door and I have guess how it could be.
“Hey are you ready.” Alessandro said.
“Yes. I’ll be out in a minute.”
“Okay I’ll wait for you downstairs.” Alessandro said.
I was walking towards downstairs. When I heard Alessandro talking to Bruno. I was trying to be really quiet that way I could know about what they were talking about. I know that this was bad.
“Hey man. Why do you look nervous?” Bruno said.
“Hey. Well what you expect from me. I am taking out the sexiest woman in the planet.” Alessandro said.
“Dude it’s just a date with your mate. Everything well go good just calm down.” Bruno said.
“I know it’s just that everything has to go well.” Alessandro said.
“It will go well just think positive and have fun with her.” Bruno. said
That’s when I decided to stop being noised. Besides I really want to see what he did for our first date in that way he could be relax and have fun with me. I walk towards the liver room where they were. When I get there I could tell that Alessandro was more calm then he was before and that made me happy.
“Hey are rent we leaving for your date any time soon.”
“Yeah we should. Let me just make sure that I have everything that we will be needing for this date. Okay.” Alessandro said.
“Okay.”
Alessandro was checking his wallet and one of his jean pockets. I wander what he has in mind I just hope that is nothing bad at all.
“Okay let’s go.” Alessandro said.
“Okay. Bye Bruno o don’t forget that you have to meet your mate parent’s to day.”
“I will not forget that I’m just waiting for her to be ready and we will be on our way. Know stop worrying about us and just focus on your date with Alessandro.” Bruno said.
“I will well bye. I will her you tonight maybe.”
“Bye Bruno and good luck with meeting the parent’s of your mate.” Alessandro said.
We walk out of my house. We are walking towards his car. I could tell you that he has a nice car. Alessandro open the door for me and it was the sweetie’s thing he did for me and I love it. So far I was having a fun in this date.
“Where are we going?”
“It’s a surprise have fate in me okay.” Alessandro said
“Okay so are we there yet.”
“Yes. First stop will be a concert. I hope that you like the singers.” Alessandro said.
“Oooo well could I at least get the name of the singers please.” Willed I was asking him this I was doing my puppy dog face which it works all the times because he is about to tell me the names.
“Well it two groups that will be here and that’s all you’re getting out of me. And don’t thing that your puppy dog face will work with me.” Alessandro said
“Fine.”
“Let’s go before were late and people could take our sites.” Alessandro said.
He came over to my side and open the door for me and help me get out of the car. We started to walk towards the center of the concert and notice that there was a group of girls holding posters of Teen Angels and Carried Underwood.
“OMG I love Teen Angels and Carried Underwood. How did you know about two of my before group singers were going to be having a concert today.”
“Well I got some help from these two fairies.” Alessandro said.
“And do this fairies by any change are named Flora and Paola.”
“Maybe or maybe not. I can’t tell you a thing if I do I will be killed, but let’s go were going to be late to see the first performance.” Alessandro said.
“Okay let’s go.”
When we got to the line to get in let say that there was too many people finally some lady got our tickets and gave them to this young man and he is going to tell us where we are going to be sitting for the concert. Well we were sitting in the front row. All my favorite songs were being played and I was so happy that I had accepted to come on this date. He had done a very good job maybe after he could get a reword. He made sure that I had t-shirts that I could get sing from the bands. That’s what we did after the concert was done he even surprise me by telling me that we had VIP access. We had to walk towards the back and it was a very long walk, but I did not care I was going to be seeing and meeting Carried Underwood and Teen Angels. Willed we were walking I was holding onto Alessandro hand and I did not mind at all neither did he. When we got there Alessandro was tackle down by three guys. It was wearied that Alessandro did not get mad at all he was just laughing with them.
“Hello beautiful. I’m Tacho and these are Rama and Tiago.” Tacho said.
“OMG your part of Teen Angels right.”
“That’s right, but could I ask you a question.” Tiago said.
“Umm. Sure why not.”
“How could you be dating this jerk?” Tiago said.
“Well it’s easy it’s our first date so I still have time to breakup with him. Know my turned how you know each other.”
“Well let’s say that were family.” Rama said
“Yup Rama is my cousin. When I found out that him was coming I ask him if I could have some tickets and well I got them right. It was a bonus to know that you like them to.” Alessandro said.
“Okay well know what we should do.” My phone stated to vibrate. I know that I had a text message.
Flora: Your father and the Alpha Irazbal wants for the Teen Angels to come to the pack house of their done with the concert.
Me: Okay I will tell them. You’re going to love them.
Flora: If you say so then yes. So having fun on your date.
Me: Yes you don’t have an idea of how fun it fits.
Flora: I would if he could have tell me where he was taking you, but no it all have to a surprise to you and you could not find out about it.
Me: Hey it’s fine don’t worries know I have to go bye take care.
Flora: I will bye. For now.
“Hey I’m sorry to interrupt this chat, but the Alphas have requested your presents in the pack house.”
“Do we have to be there?” Tacho said.
“Yes, all of you have to be there well except for Alessandro and me. So good luck with the two Alphas.”
“Okay well we still have a date to go on so I will see you guys and ladies in the pack house.” Alessandro said.
Alessandro grabs my hand and started to walk towards the exit. And finally we made it to his car. He opens the door for me to get in and I do that then he goes to his side of the car and get on.
“Are you ready for the rest of your date?” Alessandro said.
“You bet that I am.”
Alessandro Point of View
Know were on our way to the restaurant it was hard to pit with one she would like to eat, but I’m taking her to Elephant Bar. I hope that she likes this place as well.
When we got to the restaurant it was amazing. We went to the front desk and ask for our table. I ask to be give to us a table outside. We were sitting in our table, but the funny thing is that people were staring at us. When are waiters came let’s say that Estevaliz was not to happy with her at all.
“Hi my name is Carmen and I will be your waiters for today. Could I get you anything?” Carmen said.
When she was telling us this she was staring at me and trying to flirt with me and I did not like it one bit at all. It made me really uncomfortable.
“I would have a coke. What about you love?”
“I could get the dame as you by the way could you stop staring and flirting with my boyfriend he is feeling really uncountable and we don’t want you to lose your job so bye.” Estevaliz said.
“Thanks for saving me.”
“What happen? What I know is that you don’t mind that girls flirt or steered at you.” Estevaliz said.
“I don’t know. It’s just that I’m with you every other girls are just really ugly compere to you. Do I make since at all.”
“I get what you’re saying, but you need to try to be relax just for a little bit. Okay.” Estevaliz said.
That’s when Carmen return with are drinks and she keep on staring at me and that was just getting me really mad. Om top of that she is trying to spiel the drink on my mate and that just got her really angry.
“What the hell were you trying to do.” Estevaliz said.
“I’m sorry. I did not see that the cup would have fell. Let me clean up.” Carmen said.
“Hey are you okay love.”
“Yeah just a little mad that she did that all love.” Estevaliz said.
“Do you want to get distracted to forget that or just talk with her manager?”
“No just get me distracted please. I don’t want to kick her ass.” Estevaliz said.
“Okay I just hope that you will not get mad.”
“Well what do you have in mind love?” Estevaliz said.
“How about I just show you instead.” Me.
I grab her from the waits and pull her towards me and lifted her head that way I could kiss her. I could tell from her eyes that she was expecting that I could be kissing her and that she did not mind at all. I did that I don’t know for how long, but I was just happy that I got to kiss her again. Someone had to clear there throat. I just hate that person right know. When I stop kissing Estevaliz to know how the hell dare to interrupt this moment. I could not believe that it was Carmen, she just had it coming. That just got me even more angry with her, she had dare to ruing this perfect moment with my sexy mate and let’s say that Estevaliz is not to happy either.
“Yes.”
“I’m sorry to interrupt, but your table is ready.” Carmen said.
“Thank you. Could you take our orders please?”
“Yes.” Carmen said. She toke out a note book and a pen to written what we wanted to eat.
I just wanted to leave the restaurant, but I’m not going to let her ruing more of my date with Estevaliz said.
“Could I order for you love.”
“Yes you could love, but are you sure that you know what I like.” Estevaliz said.
“Yes I’m sure that you will like what I have in mind so don’t worry at all love. Well let’s see for stares well have the macaroni and chess just don’t put the three different types of chess with one will be fine four us. Also we could have the steak.”
“Will that be well, medium or raw?” Carmen said.
“It would be medium. Then we would have the hamburger with bacon. Only letters and tomato and the bacon and that will be well. And by any change do you have cuacamole.”
“Yes we do. I will bring when your order is ready. Anything else that I could get for you.” Carmen said.
“No for now that will be all thanks.”
Carmen walk away from or table and both of us were so happy know I could spend more time with my mate without getting bother if anybody else is coming to interrupt us. I just had to talk too soon.
“Hey we did not know that you two would be here.” Flora said.
“Us either. Would you like to sit down with us?” Estevaliz said.
“We don’t want to interrupt your date.” Flora said.
“Hey don’t worry that way we could talk and find out how it went with your future in-laws.”
“It was okay. At first I was really nervous and it did not help at all when my mate was trying to make out with me in front of her parents.” Bruno said.
“Really Flora.” Estevaliz said.
“Well what do you expect me to do? Put it dis way that Alessandro was next to you with his arms around you and drawing circles with his thumb.” Flora said.
“I get your pint, but it would not matter in my case.” Estevaliz said.
“You right about that, but still they probably would have gotten mad right.” Flora said.
“I don’t know.” Estevaliz said.
“What are you two talking about?”
“About that my parent’s would not mind that we would be having sex in front of them.” Estevaliz said.
“Why could you say that? And when we decide to make love it would be at or own house away from them.”
“Well you will find out soon and I love that idea about of our own house.” Estevaliz said.
“Good.”
“Well how is going to take our orders. I’m hungry.” Bruno said.
“You probably won’t like her at all. I’m sure of it.”
“Why would that be? You don’t know her at all.” Flora said.
Carmen was walking towards our table with our food.
“Here are your food. The steak would be for.” Carmen said.
“That would be me and the hamburger would be for her. Thank you.”
Carmen put are food down and was about to ask if we need anything else when Flora decided to make a face.
“Yes could you take are friends order.” Estevaliz said.
Bruno and Flora started to order what they wanted to eat. Willed Bruno was mind-liking me.
Bruno: I don’t like her at all. Even thou we don’t know her.
Me (Alessandro): I know. You should have been here early.
Bruno: Why? What happen?
Me (Alessandro): She try to spill a drink on my mate. O that was after Estevaliz told her to get lost.
Bruno: I could tell that Flora and Estevaliz are ready to kick her ass. I will feel bad for her, but at the same time I would not.
Me (Alessandro): I know, but lest get back to are mates. Before they get really mad.
After we were done eating we decided that Bruno and Flora could join us for our last play that we need to visit before are date was over. I hope that my last surprise she would like it because I’m asking her if she wants to be my girlfriend. For this come in to plays is too hard. One because I could not ask her parents if they know any that I could ask there daughter to be my girlfriend. If were being honest they don’t know anything about their own daughter, but the funny thing is that their Beta did know everything.
Flash back
I was sitting in the sofa when Alpha Lombardo walks in with his Beta.
“Alpha my I ask you a question.”
“Go ahead.” Alpha Lombardo said.
“Do you know a way that I could ask you daughter to be my girlfriend?”
“Well to tell you the truth I don’t know anything about my own daughter. Why don’t you try and ask her friends they should know something.” Alpha Lombardo. Then he walk out of the house without letting me replay to him, but his Beta stayed behind.
“In first places you should not ask him about Estevaliz at all.” Beta said.
“Why would that be? She would be the next Alpha of his pack and that’s his daughter.”
“Well because if it was for him Estevaliz would have being dead by know.” Beta said.
“He doesn’t love his own daughter.”
“Your right. Let me tell you something about her. She love to ice-skate, but she hasn’t ice-skate in a long time do something with that and she would love you.” Beta and he walk out of the house right behind the Alpha.
End of Flash Back

Estevaliz Point of View
So far the date is being wonder full I could tell you about everything he has being doing for me. I don’t know what else he has in mind, but I know that it would be wonderful just like the concert and the dinner. Right know were walking out of the restaurant with Flora and Bruno. When we get to the cars Flora and Bruno get into one and then Alessandro and I get into the other car. Alessandro pulls out of the parking space and stars driving and we know that Bruno is fallowing us. In the car Alessandro was holding my hand and I did not mind at all. I love the sparks that are going tur my body at this instant especially with him just holding my hand.
When we get to the last place for our date I did not notice that it was and skating place. How did he know that I love to skate? We get out of the cars and start walking towards the enters. When I show something. Well is a person someone that had bad energy around them. I notice that they had a box with them I could not tell if it was a girl or a boy. The wired thing is that they leave the box on the table I had a feeling that it was something really bad and I know that I would have to find out soon about it.
When we got inside I walk towards the box and I could smell that it was blood. Flora notice what I was doing so she was next to me in a flash.
“What wrong.” Flora said.
“This box has blood and black magic around it. I know that it’s a bad signed, but I need for someone to come and get it.”
“Who do you have in mind?” Flora said.
“Call Ivan and tell him that there is a code pink. He will understand what that means.”
“Okay I would do that just make sure that the guys don’t ask questions.” Flora said.
“I will just here up.”
“Hey you girls ready to skate.” Bruno said.
“Yes baby just give us a minute. How about we meet you guys inside we will be there. Okay.” Flora said.
“Okay. We will meet you there, but don’t take to long.” Bruno said.
Bruno and Alessandro came to give us a kiss and it was the best even thou it lasted for a few minutes. Then they started to walk towards the arena. Meaning willed Flora and I were waiting for Ivan to get here and take the box back to the pack house. Finally Ivan got here with two warriors from each pack.
“Make sure that no one opens this box or teach it at all.”
“I will just that the Alpha’s will be asking questions about the box. What do you want me to tell them?” Ivan said.
“Just tell them that I will be talking to them later. First I need to finish this date and find out what is in the box. I need to know if it would cause a big problem for both packs.”
“I will tell them that if they ask me, but there is still a problem are going to tell the Alpha Irazabal, your mate and his pack about your power.” Ivan said.
“I don’t know I’m scare that we could hate me or reject me. I don’t know what to do.”
“Okay I should go before anybody see me with the box and get surprises. I will see the both of you later at the house.” Ivan said.
Ivan got the box and walk out with the two warriors. Wiled Flora and I walk towards the arena. When we got there Alessandro and Bruno were looking at Flora and I wired. I started to wander if they hear or see what was happening. Also if they should that I get Ivan the box.
“What did you give to boy?” Alessandro said.
“It was a box. Why is there a problem with that?” Flora said.
“No. Let go ice skate before they close.” Bruno said.
We let the guys helps put our skates on. There was something going one. When we step in and started go around circles. We stop because a group of people are doing mob flash and there was this little girls given a guy that was there. Then the guys were going the rose to girls. I did not notice when Alessandro had a rose in his hand. I grab the rose when Alessandro got in one knee I did not know what was going own in till I notice that the mob flash had finish dancing and they were holding a binder. I could not believe what was written on it. It was “Estevaliz will you do me the honors of being my Girlfriend”-Alessandro said and there was a happy face and a hearth.
“OMG of course I want to be your girlfriend.”
Alessandro got up and gave me a hug willed going on circles. I was just laughing really hard in till he put me down and then I gave him a kiss right in front of everybody.
We stayed there for a few more hours. In till it was getting really late and we had to go back to the house even thou I did not want to do that I had to. I still need to find out about that box and tell Alessandro my secret and see what is going to happen with our relationship I just hope that he would not hate me or reject me at all. When we got to the house I could tell that both Alphas and Betas were worried about the box.
“We have broth a witch to the pack house.” Alpha Lombardo said.
“Why would you do that?” Alessandro said.
“Because of the box that you guys fond on the ice-skating it has black magic and like we could not wait in till all of you were back so we took it in our hands to find out about the box.” Alpha Irazabal said.
“Okay so what they did the witch say?” Bruno said.
“That the box was a message to someone form this pack or the other back we don’t know son.” Beta (Bruno father) said.
“That’s all we know. We need to have patrols every hours, because that’s the first of many more that are coming.” Alpha irazabal said.
After the wander full date that I had with Alessandro I could tell you that I’m falling in love with him so fast. That I don’t know what do with it. I can’t be that apart from him without being sad or worry that something could happen to him. The only thing that had rung my date was that box. But after that and the surprise that he did to ask me to be his girlfriend I was so happy that I forgot all about the box.
I have not tell him jet about my power. I should tell him, but I don’t want for other people to find out about my power. I know that someone is out there trying to use me, but who could that be. I have to find a way to tell him before he finds out from someone else, but that same time I’m scared that I could hurt someone with my magic. I know that if I learn how to control this magic it would be easier, but I can’t it’s hard to do it. I’m more scared if my mate finds out and he doesn’t want to be with me anymore, but I have to be strong and believe in that my mate will trust me. I think I could understand that but I will miss him really bad if he did not want to be with me. Especially since we had known each other little bit more. I will tell him today no matter what I just have to find a way that we could both be alone. I did find it when both Alphas left the living room.
“Alessandro could I talk to you for a few minutes.”
“Sure what is wrong baby?” Alessandro said.
“There something that I have not told you before and maybe you may get mad with me.”
“What’s that please tell me?” Alessandro said.
“That I’m a witch.”
“What? That cannot be true.” Alessandro said.
“It is. I’m sorry if I did not tell you before, but I’m scared. I will understand if you want to reject me.”
“I don’t know what to do. What you just told me it can’t be. I need time.” Alessandro said.
It’s even a few days, weeks even months since I have told Alessandro my secret. The worst part is not knowing if he is going to reject me. I wish that he could talk to me or something. But like every day is going on I feel sadder then the day before. It’s like I’m dying from the inside.
Alexander Point of View
Its being a few months since I have talk to Estevaliz. I know that it was hard for her to tell me her secret. What I do know is that I love her no matter what, but what she told me was something that I did not expect at all. I know that I have to talk to her, but I feel that if I talk to her anytime soon I could tell her something I don’t want to and I will regret every word I would be telling her.
“Alessandro we have a problem.” Bruno.
“What do you mean Bruno? What is wrong know.” Alessandro.
“We found a body. You may want to and look at it. There is a big mystery going one here by the way your mate is on the way.” Bruno.
“What? Why is she coming.” Alessandro.
“Because she is the one that found the body. The wearied part is that the head is missing and there is a symbol you need to jet here fast your father is already here by the way.” Bruno.
“I’m on my way don’t worry.” Alessandro.
When I got there the first thing I see is my mate that is crying. I go to here and hug her I wanted to make everything go away from her. I don’t want to see her cry any more it was breaking my heart.
“Why are you crying? Did me you this person.”
“Yes I do know her.” Estevaliz said.
“How do you know her? How do you know that is her?” Bruno said.
“I meet her a few years ago. She was so happy when she found her mate. She belong to a naboor pack. I just play with her when we were little and we went to the same school, but I have not seen her or hear about her in a few years.” Estevaliz said.
“If she had a mate. Why would she be running away from him? He could help her.”
“She was running away from him. The day of they were going to finish the mating with him she found him in the bed with another girl. That broke her heart. The worst part was that he already had mark the other girl. The worst part was that he was planning on keeping that from her. A fond her in are secret place back then. She wanted to be far away from him. I help her go to a new pack some were in Europe. The last thing I know from her is that she had started believing in love again. In the pack there was a member that had lost his mate, they got together and started to form a new family. I don’t get why she is here at all.” Estevaliz said.
“Do you know the name of that pack we have to inform them about her death and that also includes is mate?”
“I don’t know she move from pack to pack and what I know from her mate is that he doesn’t want to know anything about her even if that includes that she is dead.” Estevaliz said.
“Well there still another question to be answer what does that symbol mean especially that bracelet.”
“I don’t know. I wish that I did, but I don’t. I’m sorry.” Estevaliz said.
“That okay we will find a way find out what the means don’t worry too much. How about we take you the pack house that way you get some sleep.”
“I’m fin I could go by myself. I need to be by myself just for a few minutes.” Estevaliz said.
“I won’t let that happen weathered you like it or not.”
“I don’t care. I thought you were not talking to me.” Estevaliz said.
“I know, but we have to talk soon rather than later and I want to talk to you know. I know that you may be made with me.”
“You’re right let’s talk.” Estevaliz said.
“Okay we will talk back at the pack house. But first were going to eat something.”
“Whatever let’s go.” Estevaliz said.
“Are both of you done because if you are my mate will be really happy that I will be there? Especially in the bed.” Bruno said.
“We did not have to know that.” Estevaliz and I said at the same time.
We started to walk towards the pack house. I try to hug her or hold her hand, but every time she would move away from me. That was scaring me it was like she daren’t want me to be close to her and specially to not touch her. I did not like this at all. I want my old mate back, but I think I have some of the blame for what is happening right now. I really need to talk to her and see if I could find a way to fisk what its wrong with her and hope that we could restart our relationship. We were really far away from the pack house I know that it would take a walled before we get there, but I could feel that someone was fallowing us and watching us. I was not the only one that notice that. The people that were fallowing us has to something to do with the body that we have found. There is more to this story than Estevaliz knows and I think that it’s time I ask her about her powers. She has to know something about that symbol or we have to find someone that has to know about this symbol. There something that is missing in this puzzle. Since that box was drop of in the skate park there has to be more to this were this are going to be happen more often than we think. I just hope that when the next one appears that we are ready and know more about this than we have so far. Rally need to find out what all this has to do with my mate even thou I think I will find out way too soon for my liking and that may not be good at all. We finally risk the pack house when we walk in there was something waiting for us and it was not good at all.

The author's comments:
This book is yet to be completed. I'm still working on it.

Alexander Point of View
When we got there were some people that were waiting for us. I did not understand what was happening neither did my mate or Bruno said.
“I’m sorry that we did not called before and tell you that we would be here, but were missing a pack member.” Gaston said.
“May we ask who are you and your pack members? What are you doing here at all?”
“We are from the Dark pack from Europe. There was a tack in the pack they only took one pack member.” Gaston said.
“Why would they take one pack member there has to be something special about that person.” Bruno.
“I have to agree with you Bruno. Who would take hunters or rogues? There is something more to this.”
“What do you mean Alessandro?” Estevaliz said.
“I don’t know, but that body that we found in the forest might be the one that there looking for.”
“What body?” Roberto said.
“We found a body, but we don’t know with pack se belongs to.” Bruno said.
“My mate know her before she left her old pack, but she has not seen her for about two years.”
“Mary left here with a broken heart. But the last time I talk to her she was happy she found someone that love her for how she was and wanted to start a family with him.” Estevaliz said.
“Please tell me did the body that you found that a wedding ring.” Roberto said.
“No. That finger was missing so we don’t know if she was married.”
“Please do you have something from that body? I need to know if that is my wife and the mother of our pups.” Roberto said.
“There’s actually something that was left there.” Estevaliz said.
“What did they leave behind besides the body.” Roberto said.
“There was a bracelet.”
“What did the bracelet look like.” Juan said.
“The bracelet had flower it was like a charm bracelet.” Estevaliz said.
“That has to be my wife, but why would they do that to her. She has not hurt anybody not even her on fucking mate.” Roberto said.
“I don’t know, but we will find out some way.”
“Could we take my wife body?” Roberto said.
“Yes you could, but first the pack doctor is examining the body. To know if they left any more clues.”
“I understand, but please I want to take the body of my wife to where she was really happy. I want to do it as soon as possible that is what she wanted and if she was her she would be really mad with me to find out that I did not do as she ask.” Roberto said.
“We will try to do it as soon as possible that way you could bury your wife and I’m sorry for what has happen to her. I don’t wish this for anybody especially not someone that has already has a family and that will need her/he is mother or father.”
“Thank you, but this time that we leave. It’s been a long day for us and I still have to call home to inform of what has happen and to make sure that our children are being taking care of. I don’t know how to tell them that their mother is dead.” Roberto said.
“Why don’t you guys stay here? We have enough rooms for everybody to stay. You don’t have to go anywhere at all.” Estevaliz said.
“Thank you, but we will be asking too much of you and we don’t want that
I don’t know if Estevaliz at any time she has told me her secret. I know it’s hard to trust people with this big secret, but she trusted me and I have failed her in a way. I won’t leave her at any time soon now that I know that I have to protect her no matter what. Especially after all the suffering she had to go thru before I stop being a jerk to her and specially keeping this big secret from every one. I will do anything for her no matter how hard that will be.
“Hey you being really quiet for a long time. What are you thinking about?” Estevaliz said.
“Just that it’s time we have the conversation about your secret and how is going to affect or not our relationship.”
“Okay let’s talk, but not here let’s go to your room. No one is going to be listing on your conversation.” Estevaliz said.
“Okay let’s go I don’t want to postpone this anymore than we have.” Me. We started to walk towards my room. I need that my changes that she will ever forgive me are very slim, but I really hope that we could be together forever.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.