The Ivy Wall | Teen Ink

The Ivy Wall

April 21, 2011
By ShelbyMarie SILVER, Norwalk, Iowa
ShelbyMarie SILVER, Norwalk, Iowa
8 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world." Voltaire


Summary:

Cassidy goes to school, hates her parents, hangs out with her best friend, all the normal teenage stuff. But every since her seventeenth birthday, things have been getting weird.
Now there are weird little girls who don't talk, strange symbols that should mean something, and estranged relatives popping up all over the place. Not to mention that her nemesis, Aaron, has decided to move back to town. What else could possibly go wrong?
Now she's doubting her best friend, and becoming strangely close to Aaron. But that didn't make sense. None of this made sense, but she's determined to find out what's going on.


Shelby S.

The Ivy Wall


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on May. 14 2011 at 8:44 pm
ShelbyMarie SILVER, Norwalk, Iowa
8 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world." Voltaire

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! And I'll definitely read it over and try and make the characters clearer. Which characters exactly were unclear? anyway, i hope you enjoy it :)

on May. 12 2011 at 9:20 am
Garnet77 PLATINUM, Sinagpore, Other
31 articles 6 photos 577 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Everything's a triangle." ~ My mother

"Write what you love, write what you care about, because sometimes, it's the easiest way to be heard."

Hey! I've only read the first chapter so far (I really have to find more time to read) but I love it! I think I found some grammatical errors, but those are easily fixable. Also, you may want to make some characters clear, because I wasn't sure who they were sometimes. Other than that, the story is really interesting and I enjoyed reading it! I'm definitely going to continue reading it when I have the time (and if you decide to post more). :) 

on Apr. 25 2011 at 9:45 pm
ShelbyMarie SILVER, Norwalk, Iowa
8 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world." Voltaire

Hey, thanks to anyone who's read and/or rated! I just want some general feeback before I post anymore chapters :) Constructive critisism would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!