N.O. Taking The Jersey Shore | Teen Ink

N.O. Taking The Jersey Shore

By TwistedB SILVER, New Orleans, Louisiana
TwistedB SILVER, New Orleans, Louisiana

"Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned."-Eminem

Author's note: just ran with the idea so i dont know if it makes sense so give feed back

I was looking out the window of the car because I couldn’t have fun. Even though I was with my buddies on our first official guys Spring Break. All of us being single and going to Sea Side Heights, New Jersey this was supposed to be the best Spring Break we had together. The reason I say that is because every Spring Break that we had together either one or more of us had a girl that limited all the stuff we would be able to do. But finally after like six years we finally were all single and we were supposed to have tons of fun like we always had planned to do on Spring Break. We even made a pack at the beginning of the year to stay single for Spring Break we all kept it and we planned this trip for a year since last Spring Break in order to make sure we all did stuff that we would all like. For some reason though I could not enjoy myself I had one thing on my mind and it was her no matter what I tried to do to get her out my head I just couldn’t. All of a sudden I was jammed into the window. When I sprung free I found out it was my friend Mikey trying to see why I was being so quiet “What’s wrong bro?” he asked me. “Just thinking,” I said to him. He looked at me silent for a few minutes and after a while he finally said “Benny P what could you possibly be thinking about right now while we are on our way to have the time of our lives at Sea Side?” I smirked at him and looked out the window again. He punched me in my arm and said “Bro what are you thinking about seriously you were all pumped up about this for so long and now you are acting like you don’t even wanna be here.” I wrapped him in a head lock and told him “First of all bro you don’t hit me ever again. Second of all I am proud to be with you guys and you guys only on Spring Break. And third of all don’t worry what I am thinking about it’s my brain and I can think of anything that I wanna think about cupeash!” My friend Ty pulled over and waved the other cars to pull over too. Once we were all pulled over they tried to talk me down. When they realized that wasn’t gonna happen they had to all pull Mikey and I out the back of the car. Once they pulled us out the car they all pulled me off of Mikey. Mikey and I were about to fight but Ty, and Mark held me back while David and Hunter held back Mikey. A few of the guys just stayed back to make sure we didn’t draw too much attention to ourselves. Once the guys calmed us down to where we could say more than “I am gonna kill you,” they asked us “What’s going on between you to? What happened to set you off Benny P? What did you say Mikey?” When they were done asking questions they said “Benny P you tell your story first.” Mikey tried to object to me telling my side of the story first but the guys didn’t wanna here any complaining. Once I caught my breath I told them “I was just looking out the window when he nailed my face up against it. When I got free of him holding me against the window he asked me what was wrong with me and why I was being so quiet. When I told him I was just thinking he tried to find out about what and was saying how I was acting like I don’t wanna be on this trip. I just looked out my window and he punched me because I didn’t answer him and asked me what I was thinking about again so I put him in a headlock. Did he ever think I just wanted to keep something to myself?!” After I went on my little spiel the guys asked for Mikey’s side of the story. All he could say is “Benny P just told the whole truth.” After the guys said Mikey was to blame we got back on the road.

When we got back on the road I took over driving for a while to clear my head. Even though I was driving that one girl kept creeping into my head until I nearly got into a wreck than I just focused on the road. We took a few stops to get something to eat and stretch our legs. I finished up the road trip because I couldn’t sleep like the guys could at that time.

They second we all arrived at the house we all jumped out the Escalades. We did our final stretches and unloaded the cars. When we got in the house we made our plans for the room mates. I loved my roomies because they were my closest friends Nestor and Austin. It was also awesome because we also had the biggest room in the whole house. Once we got in our room we instantly started to mess around by wrestling. Than once we got goofing around out of the way we unpacked our stuff and organized it throughout the room.

Nestor was shorter than me but obviously had more muscles. He had long black hair that he always kept down. Austin was built more like me pretty tall and skinny. He had long blonde hair and he also liked to have it down at all times. Then you have me I was the tallest in our room and I was also the skinniest. I had long medium brown hair at the time but usually in the summer it turned blonde. Like the guys I kept my hair down.

Everyone else was busy setting up their rooms. They all basically had problems with their roommates because in the past they had some issues with at least one person in their rooms. Mikey was sharing a room with the guy that his ex-girlfriend cheated on with Dwayne .Ty, and Mark was sharing a room together and recently they hadn’t been getting along well because they liked the same girl and they got too competitive. Which at the end of the day made them both lose the girl because they tried too hard.

Mikey was average height guy that was kinda muscular. He loved rockin the fohawk. Dwayne was a tall ripped black guy. At all times he had long dreadlocks. Ty was also a tall black guy but was buku skinny. He always kept his head nice and shaved. Mark was half Guido with pretty boy swag with that “money to blow” mentality.

Other guys had no problem with their roomies. For instance David was cool with Hunter. The final room had Drew, and Drake.

Drew was my man, but he was ugly as sin. The most ironic thing about him is that he got the prettiest girls out of all of us. Sometime I would think to myself how on earth does he get girls but I didn’t. David was the smart guy of the group. He was getting looked at by Yale when he was a freshman. He might have been our genius but he wasn’t athletic at all. David was a tall skinny Guido with glasses and short black hair. Hunter was the shortest guy we had on the trip but he was strong. He had dark brown curly hair. Drake was so fresh and the odd ball of our group. He was what we called an Oreo. We called him that cause he was half white and half black but he looked like a pure bread Guido. He barely had any hair because he kept it so short.

Once we all got situated with our rooms and our roomies. We all went out to buy some grub. Nestor was gonna whip us something good up for dinner. I usually help him because we are the two cooks outta the whole group.

We all went to the Grocery store out to buy enough food for Nestor and I to make a feast fit for a player. Once we got to the store we all picked a few things on the list for us to grab from the shelves. I got the seafood plus some spices to make our food nice and spicy. So I went to the seafood section to see what they had that looked good to eat. They had a ton of good stuff but it’s all a matter of opinion that you would consider them to be good. I didn’t grab everything that looked good because some of it was frozen stuff and I know that if it is frozen even though it might look good it probably taste bad. So instead of buying any of the frozen stuff I bought all the freshly caught crabs, lobsters, shrimp, and fish that looked good. When it came to spices we all like our food extra spicy. When I hit the spice isle however I found more than just spices that would make my eyes water. Right where I was heading an absolutely beautiful girl was standing and looking for some hot sauce. I walked up to her after I checked that my breath smelled alright and that I didn’t smell bad. I politely said to her “Excuse me miss may I get some hot sauce.” She smiled at me and told me “Tell me which one you want and I will hand it to you.” I smiled back and said “Give me your favorite type and I will take it.” She giggled and handed me Tabasco Chipotle. I told her “Thanks for the recommendation I probably could use this for cooking tonight.” She then frowned and said “You are welcome,” she then looked at the ground. I looked at her carefully and asked “What’s wrong?” She told me “I was hoping you were single because you are cute but you have a girlfriend.” I pulled her head up to where she could look at me and said “What makes you think that I have a girlfriend?” She said “You are cooking tonight if you aren’t cooking for your girlfriend who are you cooking for?” I looked in her eyes and said to her “My friends and I rent a house up here and since we are all single we wanted to come up here to have fun. Tonight is our first night up here and one of them and I are cooking tonight for our first meal at Sea Side.” Instantly I saw the smile return to her face. She said “Well let me introduce myself I am Kellie.” I smiled and said “Nice to meet you Kellie my name is Ben but everyone calls me Benny P.” She asked “Do I have to call you Benny P?” I grinned and said “I am used to being called Benny P but for such a cute girl I think I can make an exception. You can call me anything you like.” She jumped up and down happily and said “I am gonna call you Ben.” I kissed her hand trying to act stupid. To my surprise she blushed by me kissing her hand. For a while we just stood there getting to know each other. She than asked “Can I join you and your friends for dinner tonight?” I said to her “I wouldn’t mind having you for dinner but I don’t want one of the other guys to snatch you up.” She got red and asked “Why wouldn’t you want them to snatch me up.” I told her straight up “You are very cute and they would try and you might go for them instead of me.” Then the guys came up and interrupted the situation I was getting myself into. Nestor whispers to me “Are you creeping on this girl because I don’t want the other guys to ruin your fun.” I said to him “Ya bro I was kinda creeping on her but lets see how she reacts to the other guys talking to her before we react to them trying to pull the robbery on me.” Nestor said “Ight bro you know I got your back on this.” I told him “Ya I know bro.” Meanwhile the guys were trying to creep on Kellie but she kept telling them that she rather talk to me which I won’t lie kinda made me feel good. All of a sudden we hear a yell coming down the aisle it was Austin just goofing around to get our attention. When he walked up to us I introduced Kellie to the guys and she gave me her number and said “Call me when you get some alone time.” As she walked away she gave me a wink. When she left the guys started going crazy saying stuff like “Of course Benny P gets a number from a good looking girl on day one.” I put a smile on my face but I was feeling a little less happy than what you would think. I know I should have bragged more than I did off the bat but I couldn’t cause that perfect girl that I couldn’t stop thinking of to save my life was still in my head. I swallowed that so the guys didn’t see it and then I started to rib on them. It was probably the funniest time we ever had at the Grocery store ever. We even got the manager to come to the aisle and tell us to get our stuff and get out because we were being stupid and joking around with each other. So we finished shopping and got outta that place but we were ribbing on each other the entire time. I personally laughed at Austin’s jokes more than my own jokes I guess he was ready to go after us. He was saying stuff like “Mikey you always talk about how you get more girls than all of us put together but Benny P just got you shot down. How does it feel to have a girl that thinks of you as the ugly one of the group? I know Benny P might be used to it but he is starting to pose a threat to you.” He also got Ty good by saying “Ty I thought you could pull the robbery on anyone well Benny P is just the acceptation to that isn’t he?”

After we were done goofing around we packed up the Escalades and started heading back to the house. The guys kept Mikey and I separated but they didn’t need to because I was in a good mood anyway. I was making the dumbest jokes the entire way home. I was saying trash like “Hey guys how do you keep an idiot in suspense?” They replied “How?” I told them “I will tell y’all tomorrow.” Then we all shared a laugh about how dumb it was.

When we got home the first thing that happened after we unloaded the cars was Nestor and I started preparing dinner so that we could go to the clubs that night. We were making lobster stuffed with crabs and some Louisiana crawfish. We were also making like 22 oz. steaks. The final thing we made were some nice ribs with chipotle Bar BQ sauce on them.

The other guys were in charge of making and getting us drinks. Mikey made us some lemonade. Austin went to Chili’s and picked us up some strawberry lemonade. Drew whipped us up some concussion that we had no idea what was in it but it was non-alcoholic and very good. Since we needed a name for his new drink invention we came up with the name Fireman since it was red and that was the song we were listening to when we first drank it. The rest were cheapos buying dinks like Coke, Sprite, Vitamin Water, or Monster. I couldn’t complain though cause I drank like all the Monsters we had.

The sun wasn’t yet setting but we were all rushing to get dinner done so that we could all go creeping at the clubs that night. Nestor and I were almost done cooking we just had to finish up with the steaks. Since they left we decided to talk like we usually do in our “brother time”.

When we were done cooking we separated into the house and shouted “Grub Time!” We woke up Ty, David, Drew, and Mark. When everyone got at the table we said a quick prayer and started to dig in. The guys were still mad until they started to eat. I guess it was that good. We all ate till we thought we would explode.

Since Nestor and I cooked we didn’t have to do any of the cleaning. So while everyone else was cleaning Nestor and I went to our room and crashed till it was time to get fresh for the clubs. By the time the guys woke us up to get ready it was around sunset so it was perfect time to prepare and to get our swag on.
We jumped outta our beds and started putting our gear together. I was stunting my black graphic t-shirt with Ed Hardy jeans, fresh black g shock, and all exclusive Gucci shoes. I wanted to look like a real guido that night so I did my hair in a straight up blowout with like a pound of hair gel that would make Pauly D fist pump in my honor.
The guys were looking pretty fresh too. Nestor was rocking his red V-neck and Ed Hardy jeans with Gucci shoes. Everyone else was basically copying my swag except for the hair styles and the color of their shirts.
We all made sure that we were looking really fresh to death before we left the house to creep. When we all were upbeat we looked good and smelled nice, then Mikey hit the cabs up. Till the cabs showed up we all talked about what clubs we were going to be hopping, and at the end of the conversation we decided that we were going to Karma. After we decided we were going to Karma we clicked some digits to our friends back home for a bit until the cab arrived. When I saw the cab was outside I yelled “Cabs here!” So we all went out to the cab after locking up. When going to the cab, we saw the Guido’s of Guido’s driving that thang. He was Italian, you could take all the people of Italy and combine their tans and pour gilopi, and they still wouldn’t be as crisp as this dude.
When we showed up at Karma I saw Kellie and went to say wuzzam. When I walked up to her she instantly recognized me and gave me a big bear hug. She was looking beautiful in her red dress that she was wearing. She asked “Ben what are you doing here?” I replied “Well I was looking for girls to mingle with but never mind since you are here.” She blushed and grinned which I thought looked adorable. After a while she said “So are your stupid friends here?” I looked at her confused why she asked me that and said “Ya they are here why?” She said “Well good cause I brought some friends that they might like.” I gave a sigh of relief and said “O thanks I was thinking that you wanted to hang with them instead of me.” She gave me an astonished look and said “No I would never want that you are sweet they are just guys that like me for my looks and they don’t care what I am like but you do.” I got a big grin across my face knowing that she was right. “Well I am glad I was wrong in that case,” I said.
Kellie and I went to look for her friends. The funny thing is all the guys were creeping on the girls that Kellie wanted to hook them up with. I saw Nestor and Kellie told me that it was her friend Brittany that he was with. Well Kellie thought Nestor was cool and I thought Brittany was cool so we left Karma early to go to the house to hang out. Before we got home Kellie and Brittany wanted to get some more comfortable clothes for them to cuddle in. So we all stopped by The Shore Store when we walked in the owner Danny was about to close the doors but he let us buy some Gucci sweat pants and t-shirts. Nestor and I bought the shirts and pants for the girls to be swag gentlemen. Once we were done at The Shore Store we started heading back home.
We got home and were the first ones there so we let the girls go change their clothes as we made them some grub. When they came out we all enjoyed some muffelatas and homemade fries that Nestor made. Once we were done with eating we all went upstairs to the entertainment room so we all could watch a movie that we all liked. Nestor and I let the girls pick the movie and we were happy that we did because the girls picked one of our favorite movies The Exorcist. During the movie the girls were all jumping because they were so scared so Nestor and I decided to hold them in order to calm them down. Once we held them well that is till Austin walked in with Kellie’s other friend Michelle then they jumped in our laps which Nestor and I enjoyed and so did they. After we paused the movie, laughed a little and let Austin and Michelle join us we went back to watching the movie. We all finished the movie before the rest of the guys got home but we were all tired so we all went to our room with our girls and cuddled. Before we crashed we heard they guys come in but when we looked out the door to the hall they all came home alone. Nestor and Brittany were already asleep in Nestor’s bed. Austin and Michelle were also knocked out in Austin’s bed. Kellie and I on the other hand stayed up late and talked. She was asking about New Orleans. She said “How fun is it to live there?” I was like “It’s a ball I don’t think that there is a city better besides Sea Side and there is only one reason Sea Side is better.” She looked at me curiously and asked “What’s that reason?” I smiled at her and said “Well I don’t know about you but it’s better for me here because you are here.” She smiled big and blushed for a while. After a few minutes of silence she said “Ben you are by far the sweetest guy that I have ever met.” I looked at her carefully and said “Well I know I am not the best looking guy so I figured if I wanted to get any girl to like me I needed to be nice and sweet.” She stared into my eyes and said “Ben in my opinion you are the most handsome guy in the world so you never really had to be sweet but I am glad you are because I am sick of jerks just wanting to date me because of how I look.” I kinda frowned and said “Kellie if it wasn’t for your amazing beauty I wouldn’t have said a word to be honest with you.” She grabbed me by my cheeks and said “Ben I know that and the truth is the same is about me with you but I like you for the guy I got to know not your looks.” I smiled again and said “Kellie I am the exact same way I like you for who you are not for your looks.” We smiled and held each other close. When our arms got tired we looked at each other again. After we stared into each other’s eyes for twenty minutes or so I said “Kellie can I ask you something?” She told me “Yes of course Ben ask me anything that you want.” I stumble but eventually I asked “Kellie may I kiss you?” She looked at me smiling and said “Ben what makes you think that you had to ask that?” I told her “I just wanted to make sure that you were ok with it.” She said to me “Ben I would love nothing more than for you to kiss me.” I smiled and leaned into kiss her and she leaned in too. When our lips met it felt like magic and I couldn’t be happier unless instead of kissing Kellie I was kissing the one girl that totally changed my life back in New Orleans. When we were finished kissing Kellie and I got as close as we could and cuddled as we finally fell asleep.

Nestor and I woke up early because when we went by The Shore Store last night Danny offered him and I jobs and we took them. After Nestor woke up he woke up Brittany and went off to make breakfast for Brittany, Kellie, him and I. Once I woke up I started waking up Kellie. When I got her up I just stared at her for a little while. She asked me “Ben what are you staring at me for?” I replied with the question “Why wouldn’t I be looking at you?” She said “Because I look so ugly right now,” as she covered her face. I brushed her long black hair behind her ear, hugged her and kissed her head. She asked “Why are you kissing me when I am so ugly?” keeping her face hidden in her hands. I smiled and told her “Because in my opinion you are the most beautiful girl on earth still.” She let her eyes stick out over the tip of her hand and ask quietly “Even with no makeup and bed head?” I put my head against hers where I could see her eyes very clearly and they were a beautiful hazel color. After I stared in her eyes for a minute I said “Especially with no makeup and bed head.” She moved her hands away from her face, gave me a hug and said “Oh Ben you are so sweet I wish we could hang out all day.” I hugged her back and said “You do know that I only have to work till ten right?” She started to blush and said “Well I feel stupid now.” I looked at her and said “You aren’t stupid at all I promise.” She smiled and leaned in to kiss me but Nestor walked in to tell us breakfast was ready ruining the mood. I told him “Bro we will be out in a few minutes.” He said “Ok Benny P no rush.” When he left the room I looked at Kellie who was standing where you can see her curves. I smiled and pulled her down by me. She giggled and said “What is it Ben?” I looked in her eyes and asked “Where were we beautiful?” She leaned in again to kiss me and I leaned in to kiss her too. We sat there making out for a little while. When we stopped I asked her if she was hungry. She nodded her head for yes while smiling. I smiled back and picked her up and said “Then let’s go have some breakfast.” She said “Ben you know how to put a girl up on a pedestal and treat her right,” while she smiled. I carried her to the dining room and fixed us both plates and brought them both to the table. She said “Thank you Ben but you didn’t have to make my plate too.” I said to her romantically “I know I didn’t but I wanted to,” as I set the plates on the table and sat next to her.
We were sitting there eating with Nestor and Brittany but they weren’t having as much as we were. Kellie and I started feeding each other from our own plates. Nestor and Brittany were watching us while they ate next to each other. I guess Brittany got annoyed with Kellie and I feeding each other because she said “Ok what are you two a couple?! If you are then go get a room!” We looked at her and Kellie said “Calm down Brittany.” Brittany than yelled at Kellie “No I don’t want to you know I am not a morning person and when I wake up I have to see you making out and feeding this guy!” I stood up and said “Hey don’t talk to my girl like that or I will throw you out of my house!” Kellie looked at me and in a confused yet happy voice said “Your girl?” I looked down and said “I was hoping to surprise you at the beach but I guess the surprise is ruined now.” She looked at me and asked “What surprise Ben? What are you talking about?” I kept my head low and said “Kellie I know that I have only known you for one day but it was the best day of my life and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?” She began to tear up, hugged me tight and said “Ben I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend.” I smiled and hugged her back whispering to myself “My baby this is my baby.” After that Brittany kinda calmed down because now she had nothing she was able to say since Kellie and I were now a real couple. When we were done eating I went to go get ready for work. Kellie snuck up on me while I was getting ready and when I turned around to get out the bathroom she hugged me. I hugged her back and said “I can’t wait till ten.” She asked me “Why is that baby?” I smiled and said “Because than I can spend the rest of the day with you and have fun.” She started to look at me and smiling till Nestor said “Benny P we got 45 minutes till we gotta be at work.” I led Kellie to the door.
When Kellie and Brittany left the house I ran to get ready for work. Nestor and I were looking fresh so that we could sell stuff easier. Nestor was rocking some tan shorts and his Shore Store shirt with his white Nikes. I was looking fresh in my Shore Store shirt and my black shorts with my fresh black Nikes and my final touch was an nice black and gold dog tag from Gucci.
Nestor and I got to the Shore Store just in time to help Danny open up. We all just basically hung out and got to know each other until we started to get customers that’s when I hit the floor to sell sell sell. The Shore Store was booming with girls that were in a flirtatious mood. Before I started flirting back in order to sell more shirts and shorts I called Kellie to see if she would mind beforehand though. I was lucky enough to where she didn’t care because I would be earning money to spend on her. So I got my flirt on to help sell more shirts. Nestor was charming the girls up as well selling like 15 shirts per girl. After a while we were able to breath cause people stopped coming in for a while so Danny, Nestor and I went to get a burger and shake to snack on. While we ate we talked more so we knew what if we all could chill.
When ten rolled around I said bye to Danny and Nestor and went on a dead out sprint to the house. The second that I got home I jumped in the shower and when that was done I dried off and put on my trunks and flip flops. Like she knew when I was ready Kellie knocked on the door and I answered. “Ready to go?” she asked me. “Baby I am ready to follow you to the end of the world if I have to,” I told her. She blushed and we walked to the beach.
When we got to the beach it wasn’t crowded at all so we got an amazing spot. While we were tanning who else walked up to us besides Michelle and Austin. They were just passing by but they wanted to clear up some facts before they kept walking. They both asked at the same time “Are you two you know a couple like together?” Kellie and I smiled at each other and answered together “Yes we are and we couldn’t be happier.” They said “Ok we were just making sure.” Before they left Michelle said “By the way you two make a cute couple,” which we both liked hearing. Once they left we started cuddling and tanning together until Kellie wanted to go swim. We swam for what seemed like hours. When we were finished swimming we went back on the beach and dried off. When the sun started to set we got up and started having a nice romantic walk on the beach. When we were ready to bounce we packed our stuff up and headed to the house. When we got there she kissed me and told me she was going to change into some dry clothes and that she will be coming back when she was done. I told her ok and that I would see her soon and kissed her goodbye.

Once Kellie and I were done making out and she left I ran in the house to start getting fresh. While I was in the shaving after I got out the shower I got a text that I read instantly. The text was from my friend that was like my little sister her name is Alexia. I read the message and it said “Hey big bro it has been a while since we talked last and I miss talking to you. Well I also wanted to say that I know that you are on vacation up at Sea Side I just wanted you to know that me and Colleen are gonna be heading up there in a few weeks and we are gonna look up you and the guys the second we get there. I love you bro ttyl.” I instantly froze when I saw that name Colleen. I don’t know why I was so frightened. Maybe it was because I didn’t want Kellie to know that I had really deep feelings for Colleen. Maybe it was because I didn’t want Colleen to know I have a girlfriend and didn’t want her to think I didn’t love her anymore. Maybe I wasn’t frightened at all but just surprised that Colleen was leaving all the guys that she basically adores in New Orleans to come up to Sea Side by me. Whichever way it was I had no time to worry about it at then so I sent a message to Alexia that said “Hey lil sis you are right it has been too long time since we talked last talked I can’t wait to see you and Colleen when y’all get up here I love you too.”

After I shook off the being frozen I went back to being ready to see Kellie. I threw on some real phresh guido clothes. Again like she knew I was ready Kellie knocked on the door and I let her in after I gave her I kissed her. We went and sat on the couch talking about what we were gonna do that night. We listened to a few songs and danced in the living room. After a while we got bored and sat down to think if we should go to the boardwalk. Then all the guys came in and said that they were going to Karma. When they told us we said at the same time “Have fun.” Once they left Kellie and I got ready and went down to the boardwalk. We had a few competitions which some I let her win but the ones I did win she got the prizes I won. Once we were done playing we went on whatever rides that she wanted to. To wrap up the perfect evening with my girl we went on the fares wheel four times straight and we made out the entire time.

We went back to her place so I could meet her parents. The second I walked in the door even though I didn’t see her mom I could feel her staring me down but that didn’t bother me any cause I had Kellie on my arm the entire time. Soon enough her dad walked in and offered for me to stay and eat the spagehtti he was making and instantly I offered to help him cook. He smiled and said “Son if you can cook a better red sauce than I do you are free to help.” I laughed and asked him “Sir how would I know who’s red sauce is better if I never had yours?” He then brought me a spoon filled with red sauce and his basic red sauce was tamato sauce out of a can. I said “How bout I cook yall some of mine and yall can choose which sauce that you want to use.” Kellie smiled and instantly said “We would love for you to do that.” So I did as she asked. When they tasted it their eyes got wide and say “We never had this much flavor in red sauce before.” I smiled and told them “I am Italian and am from New Orleans I need to know how to cook or I won’t make it in the world.” We all shared a laugh and sat down for dinner. We then bowed our heads to say grace. Once we were done we dug in to the delicious food prepared. When we were done eating I asked if they minded me cleaning their dishes for them. They looked at me with surprise and said “Sure if you want.” So I went to the kitchen and started cleaning up while Kellie and her parents talked in the living room. “Kellie I was wrong about him he is an amazing guy,” said her mom. “I told you he was,” Kellie said. “If I could I would marry him,” said her dad. Then there was an awkward silence as Kellie and her mom stared at Kellie’s dad.
After a while I walked into the living room and they stopped whispering about me. I sat down next to Kellie and she hugged me. “What are we talking about,” I asked. Kellie smiled and said “My parents and I were talking about what they think of us having a relationship.” I just stared at her for 2 minutes. I asked here “Well what do they think of us?” Her mom looked at me with a smile and said “We approve of you two dating.” I started to tear up and said “Thank you both you won’t regret this.” Her dad then looked at me with a serious face and said “I better not be.” Which I must admit scared me a little.

I kissed Kellie good night then started heading home. I decided to take the long way home that night. On my way home I got a text from Colleen saying “Hey Benny it has been so long why don’t you text me or call me anymore?” I sighed and replied “You know how I feel about you but you keep going after those guys that are total ass holes to you and I am kinda sick of hearing how happy you are when the fact is that you aren’t 90% of the time.” After that I didn’t hear from her but I got a text from Alexia saying “Colleen is crying what did you say to her?” I sent back “I told her how I felt but tell her that I love her with all my heart it just needed to be said.” I was sitting on the beach thinking after I texted Alexia for a while. All of a sudden my phone started ringing and it was Colleen “Hello?” my voice choked up with pain. I could hear the pain in her voice as she said “Benny you are right I do date ass hole that treat me like s***. They are cruel mean and abusive. You might be the nicest guy I ever loved. I guess I am trying to make a bunch of mistakes before I make a great decision for my life. I love you Benny I really do.” I started to cry and told her “I love you too Colleen. I am just sick o you being hurt I want you happy permanatly.” She stayed quiet for a little bit then she said “Benny I am going on a date with you when I get up there.” I sighed and said “Colleen I have a girlfriend up here and I won’t cheat on her.” She said “Oh well do you mind if I talk to her when I get there please.” I thought bout it for a while and finally after five minutes I said “Ok you two can talk I don’t know what about but ok.”
I walked to the house to find only Nestor and Austin home and Austin was comforting Nestor. “What’s up guys?” I asked. “Well besides us three having the house to ourselves Brittany like just flipped on Nestor for kissing her. I called Kellie. “Hey baby,” she said to me. “Hey baby what’s with your friend Brittany she just broke Nestor’s heart,” I told her. “Well I thought he just would wanna hook up and that’s all Brittany does,” she said. I told her “No baby he wanted to fall in love.” “Oh in that case I have a friend named Chanel that he might like,” she said. We hung up and I went back in the house and sat down with the guys. We reclaimed rooms and got situated all over again. We now had a few extra rooms but it didn’t matter cause fewer people means less drama.