Time... | Teen Ink

Time...

By Lovatic4Life, Rockwall, Texas
Lovatic4Life, Rockwall, Texas

Your imperfections make you beautiful and they make you who you are so just be who you are, love yourself for who you are and just keep going. <3 Demi Lovato

Summary:

"Live like there's no tomorrow."

That's what everyone always says to me. People always say things like the phrase Y.O.L.O. But, what if you didn't have a tomorrow? What if living once was less time than you expected it to be? Sure, you can say the phrases more than once in a whole span of 24 hours, but if it were actually true; if you only had one day to live, most of the people on this earth wouldn't be able to handle it. They'd be in pieces. Falling apart, not knowing what to do. Of course, they would be planning on what to do for the next day, but would they actually do it?

Taylore M.

Time...

This book has 1 comment.

LaurenD. BRONZE, Cambridge, Other

I'm going to smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it's all a dream and pretend like it's not hurting me. ~ Anonymous

Absoluetly amazing! I'm not an emotional person but while I was reading this I was bawling my eyes out. And great song choice in one of the last chapters... Skin by rascal flatts was perfect!