Jason Bourne and The Dead Man | Teen Ink

Jason Bourne and The Dead Man

January 9, 2018
By Roses_deutsch, thuner Bay, Ontario
More by this author
Roses_deutsch, Thuner Bay, Ontario
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

Some foregin elements/ German elements for speakers & german learners.  

Takes place withhin Germany .  

Muggy black foggy smoke, starts to come arise from a German-style villa in the city of Bremen. Little Jason Bourne was sleeping at the age of 5 years old, dreaming of riding horses and being a cowboy. When all of a sudden, Jason smelled smoke. “Mama! Papa ! es gibt ein feuer!” (Mom! Dad there is a fire) says Jason, he dashes towards his parent’s room. When he got to the door, he could see the fiery blazing flames at his parent’s door. Mama ? Papa? he yells. There wasn’t an answer. Jason was so distraught about what was occurring around him; that he didn’t notice the tall firefighter with bright yellow coat, that rushed to him in a heartbeat. He said “ Kommen sie mit mir ! es ist zu gefährlich hier” (come with me it’s too dangerous here) the tall firefighter instantly grabbed him and took him outside. Sadly, Jason’s parents did not survive the fire. He was later accommodated to an orphanage with Bremen. One day a couple in their 30s came looking for a child to adopt, when they saw the intellectual Jason Bourne. Then the couple decided to adopt him.
Jason Bourne who is now 25 years old, along with working at the Bremen police as an detective. Jason sleeps in his luxury penn house in the city of Hannover. Ring….Ring….Ring coming from his white Samsung galaxy s5. “ Hallo” says Jason Bourne “ Wie geht’s Ihnen Herr Bourne, Ich bin herr Martin mit der Bermen Polizei” says Chef Martian. (how are you Mr. Bourne, i am with the Bermen Police) “Irgendwas verheerend zu ihnen Vater.” says Chef Martian (Something devastating happened to your father) “Er was er spricht, irgendwo im Harz bergen”. ( he was stabbed, somewhere in the Harz Mountains) “ Wir brauchen sie für diese fall gleich” ( we need you for this case immediately ) said chef Martian.
Jason quickly grabs everything that he needs, then takes the next train to the Harz mountains to the Harz mountains to investigate. As Jason gets out of from the DB train car, he suddenly hears a lady calling his name. “Sophie? Is that you?” said Jason, “Yes of course jason it’s me” said Sophie. They both embrace each other in a warm hug. “So have you been up to this lodge before”? questioned Sophie, “not really Soph i am just here for work only” states Jason. “How about this, after your done with work could we go skiing together” sophie suggests. “Sophie i don’t really feel like doing anything with anyone right now, i'm actually fighting one of my own battles here” states Jason. 
But sophie takes this as an excuse, “ You know Jason, i was trying to be nice to you but, that's fine if you don’t want to spend time with a person who known for almost your life” said Sophie in a angry tone. She walks away angrily away from Jason. The local police gives Jason a lift to one of the lodge resorts in the mountains. Before he went into the crime scene, he checked into his luxury suite hotel. When he gets to the room there was the local press, new crews, and forensic photographers trying to know what happened in one of the famous resorts in the Harz Mountains. Jason felt that people were trying to get into his personal business. He tries to look for clues within the room and then exames for fingerprints. In the trash there was a bloody knife, a wine glass with red lipstick stain and a silk men’s necktie.
“It seems like the killer tried to hide the evidence very poorly” stated Jason. On the brown carpet there was 7 dried blood stains along with a puddle of blood. Jason looks into the bathroom and finds a note labeled Jason on it. “Jason, if you are reading this i am sorry it had to be done, your father was loved by me but he wanted to go back to his wife instead of being with me”.
Then Jason was dismissed by Chef Martian for a day off. He grabs his hotel key and opens the door into his luxury suite. Jason falls onto his bed.  Kock, kock, Jason gets up very slowly and looks through the peephole. He opens the door for his mother Luna.
“Grüß Dich  Mutti, ich freue mich Sie zu sehen und vermisste Ich Sie so viel”. says Jason ( hi mom, i am so happy to see you and i missed you so much) They both  hug each other and sat down on the bed. “Jason i am receiving these weird letters” said Luna. “Do you whom they are form?” questioned Jason. “No i don’t know where nor who” stated Luna. “Could i see these and take them to work with me tomorrow?” questioned Jason. Luna then gives them immediately to Jason.
The luxury suite room was emotionally saturated in grief. “Jason I have to tell you something” Says Luna. “You’re adopted” says Luna. Somehow all at once, Jason stars to feel confused and overwhelmed. “When you are were 5 years old, your biological family died in a sudden house fire, after that you are put up for adoption”
“All that matters is that, me and your father loved you very much” explained Luna. She shows him an old-fashioned fox full of old polaroid photos when he was 5, along with adoption papers. Jason starts to cry with full bursting emotion, he hugs his mother and says bye to her.
Jason goes back to the Harz mountains Hauptbahnhof and catches the DB train. He walks back to the police station and traces the location of the letters that his mother received. What Jason saw was astonishing ! The letters traced back to Sophie's house!
“No…. this can’t be” said Jason “ I have known this girl for half of my life” said Jason. He thinks back to how Sophie’s behavior was at the train station, Jason knows Sophie as a kind and sweet person. He sprints out the police station and catches the bus to her house. Jason runs up Sophie’s door and knocks.
“Hi jason, what a nice surprise for you to visit” Sophie says sweetly. “ I have couple questions for you” says Jason. “Okay tell me” says Sophie. “Did you kill my dad?” questions Jason. Sophie goes  silent. 
“DID YOU KILL MY DAD SOPHIE”!!! Jason shouts. “ YES JASON, I DID KILL HIM IM SORRY” Sophie shouts, she starts sob while she is crying.  “ I loved your dad Jason, he was so rich Jason….. I used him to buy everything i wanted, but when he told me that he wanted to break up with me for your mom” “ I lost it” explained Sophie.
“What about the letters you sent my mom?” questioned Jason. “ I wanted to scare your mother into not being with your dad anymore, i hated the idea of your dad going back with your mother just because he loved her” said Sophie
“Now since you know my dirty secret you have to die” says Sophie. Jason punches Sophie in the stomach, she punches him in the nose and kicks him onto the ground. Jason grabs a glass vase and throws it at her face, she screams and tumbles onto the balency. Which results with Sophie falling onto the sidewalk. Jason quickly runs outside to arrest Sophie, with multiple police cars showing up incase for backup. 
“Well done Jason Bourne” says one of the police officers.  They all started clapping for Jason for his victory.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.