The Heartthrob, the Villain, and the Prodigy | Teen Ink

The Heartthrob, the Villain, and the Prodigy

March 25, 2019
By kklkx3 BRONZE, Cary, North Carolina
kklkx3 BRONZE, Cary, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Summary:

Elijah Woods is an actor that’s steadily gaining popularity and fame for his three distinct characters: Jaxon Young, the hunk, The Devilman, the sexy archnemesis, and little Joey Walker, the intelligent child. Despite being in the spotlight, he suddenly becomes camera-shy during interviews. Except he doesn’t avoid interviews at all, he just continues acting. After initially being praised as an amazing ‘method actor’, after a few years, his manager starts to become worried. He sends his army of associates to find the reason why Elijah never stops acting, and gives Katrina Williams special access to the man himself. She meets him in his mansion and pretends to be a reporter. However, when she first meets him, she realizes his mental state was worse than she thought: Elijah remained in character in his own house. After upsetting The Devilman with her questions, she finally manipulated Joey Walker into telling her why Elijah was hiding. After learning the truth, she then helps Elijah with his mental health.


Kala K.

The Heartthrob, the Villain, and the Prodigy


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.