The Adventures of The Spyninjas | Teen Ink

The Adventures of The Spyninjas

By Star-Jay GOLD, Delanco, New Jersey
Star-Jay GOLD, Delanco, New Jersey

"With great respect comes big responsibility, and that responsibility is to treat others how you want to be treated."

Hello! I'm Star Jay! Not only am I an author but I'm a musician too if you know me.. no you dont. I go to WSMS and I write stories for fun!

It was a normal day for the Spy Ninjas. Fighting hackers, doing challenges, and going on missions, trying to make sure PZ and HC don't delete Youtube. One mission in particular.. The 5 were kidnapped by PZ, and HC (Project Zorgo and Hacker Corp) and had to escape. They were in a room with grey wallpaper, and with over 5 speakers. The mini spy ninjas (Vivi-anne Clay, Aurora-Jane Clay-Qwaint, Savannah Lee Ginera, Lydia Lillian Qwaint, and Cara Joyce Qwaint (also known as CJ Qwaint) had to go on a mission of their own to save their family from PZ and HC. This is their first mission without the adults.

Adult Spyninja POV

The spy ninjas wake up. They are in a cold room, with many speakers. It had grey wallpaper, and the grond was wood. The wood was so spiky, it could instantly give splinters.

“Spy Ninjas, are you ok,” Chad asked, panicking about the situation.

“I'm ok,” Vy responds.

Vy manages to untie the rest of the Spy Ninjas, but immediately after, HC145 saw it in the cameras and put a high pitch sound through the room's speaker. 

“OUCH,” Regina yells,” covering her ears.

PZ666 comes into their room, and starts to tourture them with their biggest fears. 

Mini Spy Ninjas POV

We are NEVER going to get them out! 

“We will get them all out. We just have to come up with a plan,” Savannah says.

“So what's the plan?” Aurora asks.

“Wait. you still have the convert communicator mom gave us right CJ?” Vivi-anne asks.

“Yes I do!” CJ exclaims, pulling out the Convert Communicator.

Great! We can talk to mom there,” Savannah plans out.

The young spy ninjas try to talk to their family, but they have a mini surprise awaiting them.

“Well Well.. What do we have here? A bunch of mini spy losers. Just like your family,” PZ 498 and HC 247 taunt, while laughing.

“DON'T TALK TO OUR FAMILY LIKE THAT!” Lydia yells, angered.

Adult SN POV

The ringing finally stopped and all the HC and PZ members left.

“UGH! We are never going to get out of here!” Vy says, starting to get annoyed.

“Vy. calm down. You're going to make yourself have a panic attack,” Chad says, concerned.

“I agree with Chad, Vy. you should calm down a bit,” Daniel agrees.

“Calm? How can I be calm when we are kidnapped and the minis could be in grave danger right! This! Second!,” Vy says, angered.

PZ7 (CJ in disguise) enters the room and unmasks.

“CARA!” Vy exclaims. “Are the others ok?”

“The others are ok. COAST IS CLEAR!” CJ instructs.

All the minis run in.

“Come on guys! We have to go!” Vivi-anne yells.

As they leave, they see PZL and HCL. Their black and white masks scared the young Spy Ninjas. They were wearing all black. Their voice sounded robotic as if they were robots, but in reality it was a voice morpher disguising their voices. 

“Where do you think you're going with the spy ninjas PZ7?" PZ Leader asks.

“I.. umm..” CJ starts to stutter.

A bunch of HC and PZ members start to put tape over the Spy Ninjas and the Minis mouths, pushing them into a room, and locking it. The HC members start to play thunder sounds which are Lydia and Savannah’s biggest fear.

“STOP!” Lydia yells while crying.

“PLEASE!” Savannah yells while hugging Regina and Melvin.

“YOU CAN MESS WITH US ALL YOU WANT, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE KIDS, IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY!” Chad yells angered.

‘Aww. Are the babies sad?” HC 333 taunts. “ Let's switch it up a bit.”

PZ 828 puts on police sirens which are CJ’s biggest fear.

“PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I HAD TO HELP THEM!” CJ yells in tears.

The sirens play for a few more minutes and then it switches to loud noises (Regina’s Trigger sound).

“Turn! Those! Off!” Melvin says while comforting his little sister.

“PLEASE.. TURN THEM… OFF!” Regina yells while breaking down into tears.

"Look who's crying," PZ 175 taunts, and turns off everything so it's quiet.

Everyone calms down and then PZL comes in.

"Hello PZ1, PZ4, PZ7, PZ9, PZ700, Chad, Lydia, Savannah, Vivi-Anne, and Aurora. Look, that's everyone," PZ leader states.

Out of rage and madness, CJ and Lydia attempt to Charge at the PZ Leader but he throws a flash bomb at them.

FLASH!
It causes Lydia and CJ to fall, crying.

"THEY ARE KIDS! WHY ARE YOU HURTING THEM!" Vy starts to snap at PZL.

Chad and Regina get the kids and escape while Daniel and Melvin wait for vy.

"THEY ARE CHILDREN WHAT THE HECK! SERIOUSLY?! MY KID, REGINA'S KID, ME AND CHADS NIECES?! REALLY?!" Vy yells at the PZL and HCL.

"Come on Vy. Before you do something you will regret," Melvin attempts to persuade.

"REGRET?! I WON'T REGRET THIS ONE BIT!" Vy yells.

Out of pure rage, Vy attempts to charge at the PZ leader but Melvin grabs her.

"No Vy. We don't want you getting hurt, let's go," Melvin instructs.

"Fine," Vy Reluctantly agrees.

They leave and go to the Safehouse.

CJ was told by Vy to watch Lydia and Aurora while her and Chad took the others to their doctors appointment, but CJ heard a loud noise and went to hide with Lydia and Aurora.

“I know you're here somewhere! Show yourselves!” HC M.0 commanded.

Lydia is silently crying and CJ immediately notices.

“Shh Lydia. It's going to be ok,” CJ comforts Lydia.

They hear Vys' voice and they walk out, but it was a trap by PZ11.

“STOP!” Lydia commanded.

“PLEASE!” Aurora pleads.

“ JUST TAKE ME AND LEAVE THEM!” CJ yells

“Very well then,” HC M.0 taunts. “PZ11,  Put tape over their mouth so they don't yell.”

A bit after HC M.0 and PZ11 leave, Vy returns with the kids. To her dismay, she sees Lydia and Aurora tied up. Vy suddenly notices a note in front of the two.

The note read,

Dear Spy Losers,

We have your precious little CJ Qwaint here with us.

If you make 1 wrong move, we will convert her to PZ7 again.

You have 24h to save Cara.

-Pz11 & HC M.0

“Let's get you guys untied,” Vy says, trying not to panic.

Vy gets the two untied and asks what happened.

“HC.. and PZ.. broke in.. and took… CJ,” Lydia tries to say while she is crying.

“Well we need to save her!” Chad demands.

“Let's go then,” Regina Replies.

They all leave to go save CJ.

CJ’s POV

“Get! me! out!,” CJ commands.

“ Haha. in your dreams, Cara,” HC 164 replies.

HC164 puts CJ into a room and then a PZ367 and HC9 comes in with Cara’s favorite stuffed animal, Peek-a-boo.

“What are you going to do with Peek-a-boo?” CJ asks, scared.

PZ 367 rips the head off of Peek-a-boo.

“NO! AUNTIE VY JUST SEWED THAT BACK!” CJ yells, crying.

Pz367 and HC9 leave the room, throwing Peek-a-boo on the ground. HC9 shoots an apologetic look before leaving. CJ picks up her stuffed animal and cries into it, but then she sees Vy crawling in the vents.

“Cara. I can't speak for long so this will say everything,” Vy says.

“Thanks Auntie,” CJ replies.

Vy drops down one of her spy pens and it has a message in the middle.
Don't worry CJ.

We will save you.

Stay strong young spy ninja

-Vy

CJ hears running and the Spyninjas burst into the door and see CJ holding Peek-a-boo in 2 pieces.

“What did they do to you?” Chad asks in concern.

CJ doesn't respond. She just breaks down and holds up Peek-a-boo in 2 pieces.

“Don't worry. Auntie Vy will sew Peek-A-Boo right back together,” Chad tries to comfort CJ.

“Chad.. I think we should leave now,” Melvin states.

“I agree with Melvin,” Daniel agrees.

They all leave, but right as they get outside, CJ falls to the ground, starting to cry.

“What happened?” Daniel asks in concern.

“N-Nothing. I-Im fine,” CJ tries to persuade but Chad sees right through it.

Chad picks up CJ, and they run to the safehouse.

After they get there, CJ tries to walk but falls from her broken ankle. Chad bandages it up and makes sure CJ is ok.

Mini SN POV

The mini Spy Ninjas to see a challenge by HC M.0. They have to complete an IRL game.

“ Another challenge?” Vivi-anne asks.

‘We have to,'' Savannah states. 

“Let's just get started,” CJ said angrily

CJ rolls the die and gets a number four. She uses her crutches to move and she lands on a water challenge.

“Good thing mommy isn't here. She would be scared,”Aurora states.

CJ completes her challenge and then the others do their challenges. After they complete it, HCL comes in with HC234, HC657, and HC3 to kidnap them.

They go to the black pyramid and get trapped.

Adult SN POV

The spy ninjas come from an adult mission and they see a letter.

“Not again,” Vy says frustrated.

“Let me guess.. HC kidnapped the minis again,” Chad asks.

“Yes,” Melvin replies.

They all go to the black pyramid and hear crying.

“STOP!” Savannah cried.

The adult SN run into the room and see the minis getting tortured by PZ11, PZ314, PZ715, and HC M.0

“LEAVE! THEM! ALONE!” Regina yelled.

“Oh look what we have here.” PZ 715 taunts.

“ LEAVE US ALONE!” Lydia cries. 

“ Haha So dramatic,”  HCL teases.

They find a way to escape and do so. 

The spy ninjas are taking their break day..

“Umm guys.. I see a PZ member,” Chad states.

PZ 226 and HC 167 take CJ and Savannah back to the Luxor.

Cj and Savannahs pov

“Well well.. Looks like we have new lovebirds,” HC 167 taunts.

“ Let us go,” Savannah commands.

“Listen to her,” CJ demanded.

“Not in a million years,” PZ 226 states.

The two members throw CJ and Savannah into a room and lock the door. Savannah starts to cry since they are trapped in a small, tight room. Her breathing starts to stagger and her hands start to shake.

“Hey there Sav.. Breathe in and out ok? There you go.. It'll all be ok Savannah.. Just breathe. We will get out of here soon and Regina and Auntie Vy will get us out.

Adults pov

The spy ninjas were halfway to the headquarters when Regina just froze.

“I'll stay with Regina while you guys go,``Melvin demands.

“Ok,” Chad replies.

The rest of the spy ninjas get to the luxor and sneak in. Vy finds a vent and starts to crawl through it. A bit after crawling, she finds CJ and Savannah and speaks through the vent.

“Hey Lovebirds,” Vy teases.

“Auntie Vy. Really. Right now?” CJ asks.

“Haha sorry,” Vy apologizes. “Chad and Daniel are on their way to the room with Lydia and Aurora right now. I'll drop down and stay with you guys.”

Vy drops down right as the others come in.

“Before you even say anything.. NO! LOVEBIRD! JOKES! And don't go near Savannah. She is already in a panic state since she was stuck in here,” CJ Says.

“Ok, but let's get home``Daniel states.

All the spy ninjas go home, thus completing another mission.

Just then, Regina felt a chill go down her chest. She wakes up; Nothing.. A moment later, Daniel gets a glimpse of a dark figure. He looks around; Nothing. All of a sudden, two people in all black with white masks take the two. They try to kick, and scream, none the less couldn't. PZ11 and HC.MO put cholophome over their mouths and noses to make them pass out and they kidnap Daniel and Regina. they get put in the weather controlled room. There was foil everywhere and it had a burning sensation. Since there was foil in the room, the temperature stayed in the room for a long time.

“Not again,”  Daniel says, annoyed.

“Don't worry. We will get out of here like we always do,”Regina states.

“But why at 2 in the morning. Can we get some sleep without getting kidnapped by PZ/HC,``Daniel asks, annoyed.

“True. but still. We can still get out of here even if the spy ninjas can't get us, Regina states.

Next thing they know, the weather drops to 32 degrees Fahrenheit. 

To keep warm, Daniel and Regina huddle together so they don't freeze.

“Aww. Lovebirds,” HCL taunts.

“HEY!” Daniel yells.

“It's not our fault you lunatics changed the weather,” Regina states.

Next the weather gets around 120 degrees Fahrenheit and they stay as far away from anything as possible to stay cooler.

“Ugh, it's hot, as if the sun was right in front of us,” Regina complains.

“You have to deal with it, Regina. It's only going to get worse from here,” Daniel informs.

The heat goes even higher to the point where Daniel and Regina are about to faint.

“I WANNA LIVE  NOT DIE, YOU LUNATICS!” Regina yells.

The two pass out from overheating and when they wake up, they are back at the safehouse with an ice pack on their head and air blowing at them.

“Vy. They're awake,” Chad informs.

“W-What happened?” Daniel asks while rubbing his head.

“PZ and HC kidnapped you and Regina, and put you in the weather room. When we found you , it was burning hot and both your hearts were barely beating, maybe not even beating, since it was really hot in the room. Chad and Melvin picked you guys up and carried you back here,” Vy explains.

Regina turns around and sees Melvin comforting Savannah, who is in tears, scared for her mom.

“Melvin? Savannah?,” Regina tries to get their attention.

“Mommy?” Savannah asks.

“Yes sweetheart. It's me,” Regina reassures.

Both Savannah and Melvin hug Daniel and Regina. They end up going to their normal selves and go off to try and defeat PZ and HC.

The Spy Ninjas have been preparing for this since 2018. The defeat of PZ and HC. 

“We can do this, Spy Ninjas!” Chad exclaim

“LET'S DEFEAT PZ AND HC ONCE AND FOR ALL!” Daniel exclaims.

They all agree and grab their weapons. Chad has his Red and blue Stun-Chucks,Vy has her pink kunais, Daniel has his black stun stars, Regina has her green tip katana, Melvin has his golden tonfas, Vivi-anne has her metal bo staff, Lydia has her Taser,  CJ has their teal pocket knife, Aurora has a gold Chinese Hook sword, and Savannah has her Counter sword. The Spyninjas (Minis and Adults) go to the Black Pyramid and they go to where they will defeat the leader of PZ and HC.

“SHOW YOURSELF!” Chad demands. 

They spy ninjas hear a voice from the intercom system.

“If you want to see us, you must battle our best fighters,” HCL states.

“We will take your challenge HCL and PZL,” CJ strongly states.

“Ok then. We will send them out to you,” PZL states.

The spy ninjas see PZ715, PZ776, PZ666, HC M.0, HC1, HC654, and PZ M.0 come out and the spy ninjas fight them. There was a lot of commotion as the Spy Ninjas were fighting HC and PZ.

After an hour of defeating the hackers, HCL and PZL come out. Their robot-like legs, cause them to be taller and bounce higher, would make it harder to fight the two.

“Us adults will take PZL while you minis take HCL,” Chad instructs.

They split off to fight the leaders. CJ finds out how to defeat HCL so she does it, but a flash bomb activates, causing both the minis and the adults to be blinded for a few seconds. Since that happened, HCL got defeated, but they still have to handle PZL. After another hour of that, the spy ninjas start to tire out, thus causing the PZL to get PZ members to place them in a room together.

“1 down, 1 to go,”  Melvin states.

“That's right. Good job,,’’Chad states.

They attempt to escape but then an alarm starts screaming.

“ TURN IT OFF PLEASE!’’ CJ Yells.

The alarm stops. CJ uncovers their ears and hugs Vy.

They attempt to escape again but then fog comes into the room, causing all of them to faint. When they wake up, they all have headphones on.

“Time to hear your biggest fears,” PZL says in the headphones.

Chad hears Spider noises (arachnophobia), Vy hears the deep sea water(Thalassophobia), Daniel hears yelling, Regina hears loud noises(Phonophobia), and Melvin hears Regina yelling. As for the minis… CJ hears sirens and alarms, Lydia and Savannah hear thunder & lightning(Astraphobia), and Aurora and Vivi -anne hear Chad and Vy yelling.

“ STOP!” Lydia pleads.

“Please! I can't hear my sis-bro in this state,” Melvin pleads.

Half an hour later, everything stops. It is so quiet that you can hear a pin drop.

The spy ninjas successfully escape and then they go straight to the safehouse.

“ Spy Ninjas. We need a new plan,” Chad states.

“ I know!  When I was undercover for PZ, there was a secret entrance leading straight to where the leader is. If we go through there, we will have access to the leader. Chad. you must use your stun-chucks to stun his legs. Daniel, you need to use your stun stars on his chest. The rest of us must distract,” CJ explains.

“ and if we do everything properly, we can defeat the PZL at ease. We can do it. I KNOW IT! “ Lydia continues.

They all agree and go back to the black pyramid with their weapons.

CJ shows the spy ninjas the secret entrance and they go. Vy and Savannah stayed by the exit since they were Claustrophobic and they all cornered the Project Zorgo leader. Everyone looked apprehensive before they snapped and started to battle.

“YOUR CORNERED!” Chad falters.

“We will defeat you once and for all,” Daniel explains.

“We will get revenge for everything you have done to us!” CJ exclaims.

“This is the end PZL. WE WILL DEFEAT YOU TODAY!”  Vy yells.

The plan they had activated. All the others are distraction while Chad, and Daniel, find the perfect point for when they will do their part.

5 minutes go by and the PZ leader traps Vy in a corner.

Too close, too close, too close! Please let me go.. It's too close.. I.. I can't move!

Vy’s breathing starts to stagger as Melvin pulls  PZL away. Vy sits there with tears in her eyes. It was almost conspicuous that Vy would have a panic attack, so Melvin helps her stand, brings her back to the exit area, and stays with her until she is calm, and stable again.

15 minutes go by and Chad and Daniel do a sneak entrance and do their part of the plan; hitting the leader in the two spots.

BOOM!

“WE DID IT! PZ AND HC ARE NO MORE!” Melvin exclaims.

Wait.. we did it! We..  We defeated PZ... and HC! 

Thoughts raced through Regina’s head, as she was shocked.

Everyone was exhilarated, since they defeated HC and PZ

“ Yes. and minis, you five have proven you are true spy ninjas and are being promoted to our group. As you will still be called minis, you are part of us now and will be on every mission,” Chad explains.

They all leave the black pyramid and go to the safehouse.

“Hey, Vy? Are you ok?” Chad asks, concerned.

“I think she's still panicked because of PZL trapping her in a tight space,” Melvin states.

“Melvin.. I'm fine now, ok? Now chad will be more mad,” Vy falters.

“Oh really.. why do you pale and  look like you're ready to faint?” Chad asks.

Right as he asks that, Vy’s eyes start to flutter shut and Chad runs over to catch her. They go back to the safehouse and they put Vy on the beanbags and put an ice pack on her head. She awakens fifteen minutes later.

“W-What happened?” Vy asks while rubbing her head.

“You passed out on the way back,” Daniel explains.

“Chad...” Vy murmurs, trying to get Chad's attention.

He sees vy awake and runs over to her, getting her to sit up. He gets Vy a cup of water, and holds it for her, since her hands were still shaking.

Vy tries to move, and she does successfully.

Half an hour later, Vy goes back to her normal self, but for the rest of the day, Chad watches over her in case she gets another dizzy spell.

“That day was so good! I can’t believe that it was only a year ago since we defeated PZ and HC,” Chad recalls.

“I know! We did so good that day, even though we endured a lot of damage,” Vivi-anne replies.

“That day was the day we all became a prodigious group,” CJ explains.

“Yep. you sure proved you guys were brave and loyal Spy Ninjas that day!” Vy says to the minis.

“Thank you and hopefully we will never have to deal with that again,” Savannah states.

“I hope we don't as well,” Regina agrees.