Apples to Apples | Teen Ink

Apples to Apples

By AnnieHay, Glendale, New York
AnnieHay, Glendale, New York

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.~Ferris Beuller
The past is the future with the lights on.~Plus 44

Summary:

Jack never wanted to leave Chicago, and ESPECIALLY never wanted to go to Cedar Groves. His home sickness is only emphasised when he finds a notebook about Apple Kippling, a blind girl born to an odd family of trapeze artists. He begins to notice creepy similarities to the book and his rather crazy life, not to mention he's being followed by disturbing eyes wherever he turns. When he meets Kate, they commit to the search to the answer of the ultimate question: Who the hell is Apple Kippling?

AnnieHay

Apples to Apples

Steph0804 GOLD said...
Steph0804 GOLD, Seoul, Other

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it better, but the frog dies in the process." -E.B. White

I love this, but how can we get more people to read it? Maybe you should get on the forums and ask people to read it, that could increase the popularity... it's such a shame that not many people are reading such a great book!

Steph0804 GOLD said...
Steph0804 GOLD, Seoul, Other

I am re-reading this for like, the third time. Kate's character never gets old :D

AnnieHay said...
AnnieHay, Glendale, New York

Thanks a bunch:)

Steph0804 GOLD said...
Steph0804 GOLD, Seoul, Other

THIS IS PERFECT! I love the Jack/Kate combo - they're too cute!

AnnieHay said...
AnnieHay, Glendale, New York

thank you! and i definitly plan to continue!

SilentlyRising GOLD, Decatur, Georgia

"My pen is the barrel of the gun. Remind me which side you should be on."

I love, love, love this book!  Everything about it is perfect.  The pace, the characters, the plot, all of it.  You have a jewel here.  Will you continue?