Pot Of Gold | Teen Ink

Pot Of Gold

December 2, 2011
By Shanaya. SILVER, New Haven, Connecticut
Shanaya. SILVER, New Haven, Connecticut
8 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never judge a book by its cover.


Summary:

In this story you will read about a teenage girl who becomes pregnant in high school by a boy she barely even talks to. And when she thinks that she can trust her best friend Marissa she goes behind her back and begins to talk about her, and tells everyone her secret before she is ready and when she finds out that her best friend was the one who told her secret it puts a dent in their relationship for many reasons causing them to break apart, but was Marissa really Jasmine’s friend in the first place or was she just plotting to get Jasmine farther and farther away from Ryan as she could, New relationships begin forming, and old ones slowly fall apart. Jasmine slowly learns that being a teenager isn’t as easy as she thought it would be. Being a teen mom and graduating high school seemed like more of a dream then a reality. This story is a tale of revenge, instant messaging, and school crushes. Survival is the only way that you can get through in high school but will Jasmine learn that in time before her child arrives? Or will Jasmine be forced to drop out of high school and move out when her mother find outs what Jasmines been hiding all this time.


Shanaya M.

Pot Of Gold


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Dec. 19 2011 at 10:31 pm
Shanaya. SILVER, New Haven, Connecticut
8 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never judge a book by its cover.

Thank you : ) and yess i will  .

on Dec. 19 2011 at 3:15 pm
MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 120 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

will you please make more