A Month With Jaime Quinn | Teen Ink

A Month With Jaime Quinn

June 14, 2012
By DCCBro97 SILVER, Evanston, Wyoming
DCCBro97 SILVER, Evanston, Wyoming
7 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Summary:

Greg Whilson is abused at home by his only guardian, Aunt Rita, and bullied at school by...everyone.
Greg always hopes for a change of pace, and that happens when his Aunt is arrested for two month, and Jaime Quinn comes by and offers Greg to stay with her for those two months. After the first month, Greg finally agrees.
Jaime becomes Greg's friend, and starts to help him get his life on track. But Greg just can't get it right.


Nathaniel S.

A Month With Jaime Quinn


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Oct. 3 2012 at 10:01 am
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio
16 articles 1 photo 74 comments

Favorite Quote:
It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

It was really good. There was some spelling mistakes but I don't judge on that cause who hasn't made some of those. I really liked this. Keep it up. And if you get the chance please check out some of my work. Thanks:)

on Jun. 18 2012 at 10:00 am
DCCBro97 SILVER, Evanston, Wyoming
7 articles 0 photos 10 comments
So I've been thinking, and I realized that this is technically my very first story actually sent into the public. Awesome! Pleasem criticise it. Say what you like, what you hate. Anything I can do to make the story better.