A silent song | Teen Ink

A silent song

By Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other
Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other

To unpathed waters, undreamed shores - Shakespeare

What can be more tragic than to feel the boundlessness of the surrounding beauty and to be able to see in it its underlying mystery... and yet to be aware of your own inability to express these large feelings… Isaak Levitan

Summary:

Let me introduce you to the glorious island of Viridis. I am going to share my memories of the inspiring person I ever met...the one who changed my life and many others'...with you

Madupashini B.

A silent song

Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other

thanks daniel

Madu_Bala BRONZE, Colombo, Other

thanks

primepower BRONZE, North Andover, Massachusetts

"Come he slow or come he fast it is but death that comes at last."-Sir Walter Scott "Ideas are bulletproof."- Alan Moore "I believe in Metphors. Metaphors are real." -Elliot S! Maggin "Are you the dreamer or just a part of someone else's dream?"

I like the story and it has a great overall plot and you're good with the descriptions but as others have said check for spelling.

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

I really like your title. I also like your storyline. I also like the first chapter. Your really good at describing and use of imagery is good. Suggestion: I would check your spelling their were a few parts where you should have capitalize a letter