Bound Together Forever | Teen Ink

Bound Together Forever

By FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other

Enjoy :) It's different to your everyday stuff so :) please comment :)

Being bound to someone or something makes you feel wanted and loved. It fills the empty space in your heart so no one else has to see the sadness. I'm bound to an arctic fox named Snow. Ironic huh? A fox that lives in the snow named Snow. Snow is my best friend. She helps me do everything, choose clothes, find the perfect guy but it sucks knowing no one else in the world is bound to an animal like me. Why am I different? Who knows, maybe my destiny ties in with Snow's but I guess I will have to wait and see. Snow reminds me of a popular pretty girl but sometimes she has her moments where she act's all 'I'm-a-black-girl-and-I-have-heaps-of-attitude'. You know that act that people brings on. Yeah, that's her, sweet, funny but when you get on he dark side, oohh it's scary. Her fur is as white as snow and as soft and thick as hand full of fluff… Well… I guess her fur is just a hole lot of fluff… I'm sorry Snow, don't yell at me, I know you groom your fur to make it so shiny and soft, Jeez, stop yelling! Any who, Snow is my best friend and only friend and guess what? That's bad in high school. Grade 10 is lonely without friends that you don't have to hide in your bag every day. Yeah, a bit of vital information you need to know, me and Snow are bound together, meaning if we split up and over a kilometre apart, it feels like we're getting ripped apart very slowly and painfully. It feel like Snow is just getting ripped out of my heart, making me feel oh so lonely but, when that happens, we ran towards each other and then we're all good. I love Snow with all my heart but sometimes. I wonder what it is like to live a normal life without being bound to an Arctic Fox but I guess it could be worse… I could be bound to a freaking tiger so I'd take Snow any day. Love you Snow!

Hope you like it :D

'Prim, wake up, Prim, C'mon, school today,' I felt a wet cold thing keep touching my cheek,' PRIMROSE!'
I shot up out of bed and saw Snow near my head, the big ball of fluff.
'I heard that!' She snapped at me, of course she could hear me think to myself, she can always see into my thoughts, that's how we talk to each other, through our thoughts, sending messages and pictures threw brain waves.
"I'm sorry," I murmured, rubbing my eyes, getting the sleep out of the corner of my eyes.
'It's ok, now hurry up woman! You slept in Flower! Go get ready!' I looked up to see Snow baring her teeth a me, her large deep brown eyes staring into my grey.
'Yes Ma'am,' I thought to her while I walked to my bathroom and started getting ready for school with Snow next to me for we can't leave each others side without getting hurt.
"Honey, you awake!" I heard my mum yell from outside my room.
"Yes mother, I'm awake and getting ready for school now," I yelled back to her, hearing her walk away from the door.
Mum and Dad always thought it was odd how I was bound to Snow. I was born then Snow was born outside the hospital to be carried by her mother into my small, baby arms and never to leave my arms till we were both older. My parent's hated how I refused to leave Snow's side and her, me. But they got over it after I turned 15, finding out when we get parted, we both go crazy, I double over and puke from the pain and scream while Snow whines and whines and cries out in pain and whimpers so they made sure never to make us part ways. I explained what was going on between me and Snow to my parent's, being bound together and all and they tried there hardest to understand but they just couldn't. Any way, life has gone on and me and Snow haven't left each others side and never ever wanted to.
I put on some make up, got changed into my red and black plaided school skirt and white blouse. I brushed my dark blonde hair out and brushed my teeth. Not caring that Snow is there and watching. I turned around and looked at Snow.
'How do I look?' I asked her for it was our first day of grade 10.
'Beautiful,' I tuned into her thoughts and noticed how she wasn't lying.
I saw myself in her eyes, my blonde hair tumbling down my back and shoulders in waves, my grey eyes pronounced by eyeliner, the blouse showing off my new grown curves that grew during the holidays, making my figure my pronounced through the thing fabric, the skirt falling to my mid thigh, showing only an inch of tan skin before it hits my thigh high socks, and all she could think was why I have not had a boyfriend and why I was not popular but I knew why. I was different, quiet and always locked in my own thoughts, talking to Snow while drawing or studying or reading. I told Snow all the time that all I needed in life was her for she is my everything and she would just laugh at me and say how stupid I was.
I walked back into our room, grabbed my thigh high socks, grabbed my black converses and left my room with Snow behind me. I walked into the living room, sat onto the couch and put on my shoes and socks. I stood up again, put my black back pack on my back, picked up Snow and walked out of the house.
"Bye Mum! Love you!" Then I was walking to school with my best friend in my arms, all soft and small and light.
'Snow, are you hungry?' I asked her through our bond.
'Just a little bit, put me down and I will quickly eat a mouse or something,' I put her down and watched her run off to my right.
I heard a small squeak then Snow was eating. I smiled and kept walking forwards slowly, knowing Snow will be finished her breakfast soon. I looked around the neighbour hood, seeing people mowing there lawns, watering there gardens and talking to each other. I sighed. I people to like me, not for me to do there homework but to talk to and for them to understand what I'm talking about but I guess Snow is that. The person well, thing I talk to.
'Stop having a little self pity party and put me in your bag Flower!' Snow said through the bond and I looked to my side to see her white fur and blood covered face.
I lifted her up, grabbed a disinfectant wipe from my bag and cleaned her muzzle and fur, getting the blood off of her.
'I'm not called flower, I'm Primrose ok? And you call me Prim or Rose. Ok?' I told her.
'Ok, Jeez, don't have a fit now. Put me in your bag, schools near, I can smell the school,' She wrinkled her nose,' Not a good smell by the way.'
'I know Snow, I can smell it too you know,' I told her while taking off my bag and unzipping it.
'Huh? Is that so Prim? Oh yeah, you can smell what I smell because you can tune into my senses like I can tune into yours,' She said while I put her in my large bag, softly.
'Bingo,' I smiled and then zipped the bag up, then left it open 5 centimetres to let Snow have air to breath and to be able to see when she needs to.
I put the bag back on then made my way to school with Snow telling me not to be nervous. I laughed at her through the bond because she was only making me more nervous. I walked through the gates then made my way to my classroom. I sat into the seat out back ,as far away from everyone then took my bag off of my back, putting onto the ground carefully. I looked up to see Mr. Pokion telling us the rules but I was talking to Snow through the bond.
'Snow, do you reckon I could get a boyfriend this year?'
'Hell yeah, the way you look now, definitely.'
I smiled then there was a knock at the door.
'Hang on a second class," Mr Pokion opened the door then started talking to someone.
After a minute or so, Mr Pokion came back into the classroom but I didn't look up from my desk.
"Class, this is a new student, be nice to him please and someone show him around," Mr Pokion said then got back to explaining the rules. I looked up slightly to see a guy come my way and sat next to me.
"Can I sit here?" He asked and I fully looked up to see a black haired guy with the brightest blue eyes ever.
"Arghhh, ok," I said then looked back down at my hands.
'Oh my gawd, he's so cute, so god damn cute, Snow? What do I do?' I asked Snow.
'I smell something different. Not a person but a fox and it's not me… he's cute, talk to him! Darr!' I snorted at Snow through the bond then her words hit me.
'Another fox? Maybe a fox is hiding somewhere in this room?' I asked her.
'But the smell only came when that new guy sat next to you… maybe when it's just you and him and me, you can talk to him about it?'
'Ok, sure Snow, I will do that.'
I looked at the board only to see the new guy staring at me. I looked fully twards him.
"What's wrong?" I asked him in a sweet voice.
"Arghh, nothing… actually I was just wondering if you own a fox or have been near one?" He asked me and I raised an eyebrow.
"Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing."
He looked down at his bag then back up at me ," This is going to sound weird me asking since we barely know eachother but ummmm, are you bound to a fox?"
"Why would you think that?" I asked him.
"I-I'm bound to a black fox and he is smelling a fox in this room and he's arghh, haha, interested I guess," He said all awkwardly and I smiled.
'Snow," I told him.
'Snow?" He said with a question in the one word.
"Her name is Snow, Arctic Fox… and yours is?' I asked him softly.
"His name is Night, Silver fox… completely black in colouring."
I looked at the board and smiled.
"Another pair bound together I'm assuming," I said.
"Yes, we are bound together and thought we were the only ones…"
"Your aren't," I looked at him again and memorized his blue eyes, his scene black hair, tan skin, his strong body, his baggy white shirt and his baggy black jeans with chains dangling on them," And you obviosly don't have the school uniform yet."
"Nope," He smiled at me then the bell went for break time," C'mon, Night is getting a bit anxious to meet Snow…"
I giggled.
'God, Night must like the smell of me then… lucky I wash my fur every day,'Snow said and I laughed.
The new boy looked at me with a funny look on his face and I smiled," Snow."
He nodded then stood up out of his seat, grabbing his bag in the process.
"Umm, I don't know your name yet…" I said and he looked down at me.
"I don't know yours either."
"Primrose," I told him then stood up and grabbed my bag, only to lightly put it on the desk since the teacher already left the room.
"Caleb," He smiled," Pretty name by the way, arghhh, Prim?"
I smiled," Thank you," I started to unzip my bag and grabbed Snow who was lying down.
I lifted her beautiful self out of my bag and hugged her to my chest.
"This is Snow," I told him and he smiled.
"Nice to meet you Snow," He smiled.
'Damn girl, you were right, he is one hunk of a man. Damn look at those arms. God I'm panting just looking at him. Hi Caleb,' She said to me and giggled.
"She says Hi."
He unzipped his bag and brought out a pretty large black fox with large brown eyes. His eyes looked at Snow then I felt Snow's feelings and what she was thinking. It was love at first sight for her. He was gorgeous and had a soft, shiny black coat and his eyes mesmerized her.
'God, he's, Night is so hot,' She told me and I laughed then I heard another voice through the bond. A deep Russian accent spoken by none other then a man.
'Why thank you Miss Snow, your very nice to look at too,' I heard the smile in his voice then Snow jumped out of my arms and landed on the floor as did Night.
'God, Night, be mine?' I heard Snow say to him.
'You both are so lucky to have found each other for I have never had a boyfriend,' I told then through the bond.
'I will be yours Snow and Primrose, you will find the right guy eventually, just be patient. Snow, you fur is so soft,' I watched as Night rubbed his side against Snow's then licked her muzzle.
'Yeah, you will find the right guy eventually,' There was a new voice and I looked up to Caleb… he was talking to me through the bond,' You are very pretty after all, and your body is just fine.'
I laughed out loud then looked him in the eye,' That's lovely, good to know I'm just pretty and my body is just fine,' I said sarcastically then put my bag on and looked at Snow and Night then looked back at Caleb,' You better look after my best friend Caleb or I will tare you apart,' I told him then stormed out of the room.

Comment if you like it :D

I walked around the school, making my way to the schools studio. I opened the door and slipped through the door, hoping not to disturb any of the teachers eating. I took off my bag and through it to the other side of the room. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a girl with large grey eyes, long dark blonde hair running down her shoulders, her skirt not to high and not to low. She had her flaw's but not many. I sighed then turned to the studios stereo. I looked up a song to dance to then played it. Its was Eve's song called 'Tambourine' (Awesome song, look it up). I was dirty dancing. I flicked my hair, dropping to the floor, shaking my arse and chest, being as sexy as possible. I closed my eyes when the song finished and the next song came on. It always helped me think, made me let all my feelings out just by singing it.
Monster by Meg and Dia was the song. I opened my eyes, went to the stereo, turned it down and restarted the song and sang.

'His little whispers,
"Love me, love me
That's all I ask for
Love me, love me."
He battered his tiny fists to feel something
Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something

Monster,
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here
Looking through the window

That night he caged her
Bruised and broke her
He struggled closer
Then he stole her
Violet wrists and then her ankles
Silent Pain
Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams

Monster,
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here
Looking through the windows
I will
Hear their voices
I'm a glass child,
I am Hannah's regrets

Monster,
How should I feel?
Turn the sheets down
Murder ears with pillow lace
There's bath tubs
Full of glow flies
Bathe in kerosene
Their words tattooed in his veins, yeah!'

The song stopped and I looked at my hands. The song reminded me of my life. The creatures is Snow, always watching but not doing anything to change how I feel. I would always hear her voice but I will always lock her out. The monster is my own sadness and hurt and I am the girl he wants to love him and always be with him, therefore taking away all my happiness and filling it with pain… so much sadness and pain. I'm always asking my sadness what should I feel every day but it always comes back and makes me sad. I bit my lip and felt tears stream down my face.
The monster has got me. I fell to my knees, not caring that I was in a skirt and just cried. I heard Snow trying to contact me but I just put up a thick wall so she couldn't get in. So she would not see me in this state of sadness and pity. I stood up on shaky legs then looked up at myself in the mirror. I was breaking down, crumbling into pieces. My mother used to always tell me that crying helped everything when, really it never did. After crying, I would always feel like sleeping afterwards. I looked at the doors of the studio and saw a black blur run past. I dried the tears off of my face, went to the stereo and put on 'Woohoo' by Christina Aguilera and Nicki Minaj and started dirty dancing again. I heard a scratching at the door, only to see Snow, Night and Caleb watching with Snow scratching at the door. I closed my eyes and let the last of my tears fall down my cheek, turned away, turned off the stereo, dry my tears then walked to the door, unlocking it then leaving them to open it. I walked back to the stereo and turned it back on. I saw Caleb and Night walk behind me and I saw Snow next to me, looking at me intently then jumped on me, knocking me to the ground. I hit the ground with a big thud and felt the air in my lungs whoosh out. I gasped for air and watching as Snow sat on my chest, awkwardly since it is not an a cup any more but a DD. I caught my breath.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled in her face.
"You not letting her in, Prim, she wants in, you guys are bonded and you can't run from it," Caleb said.
"F*ck you and stay out of it! This is not your business!" I yelled to him and watched him flinch and so did Night.
Night slowly made his way to my side, looking at Snow. Snow jumped down and shot a look of pure hatred at me. She walked back to Caleb and sat down. I looked up at the ceiling and let a couple tears fall down my cheeks then monster came back on. I stood up, watching Snow, as she listened to the song then she whined, ran up to me and jumped into my arms. I unblocked her from my head and hugged her tightly to my chest, burying my face in her fluffy, soft fur and let the tears fall down my cheeks into her fur.
'I'm sorry Snow, I love you, I love you. I don't know what to do, I don't know,' I whispered into her mind.
'Shhh,' She licked my cheek and I knew Night and Caleb was listening into the conversation,' breath, shh.'
'That night he caged her, Bruised and broke her, He struggled closer, Then he stole her, Violet wrists and then her ankles, Silent Pain, Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams,' I sang into her mind and she whined out loud.
'Stop it, change the song, please? You have to. It's hurting you.' She told me and I chuckled sadly.
'I've always been hurt or have you not been digging into my mind much?' I asked her.
'I like my privacy so I let you have yours…' She told me and I smiled and kissed her fluffy head.
'Good to know,' I pulled away from her and we stared at each other for a while as she looked at my puffy, red eyes, the dried tear trails on my cheeks and my quivering bottom lip. I felt sadness over take her because I was sad then she showed me images of me and her playing around when we were little, her and Night talking about there feelings and her and Caleb talking about me and what he thinks about me...which was pretty good compared to the way I had been treating him.
'SNOW!' I screamed into her mind and she giggled.
I looked at her in shock then looked at Caleb, knowing he did not hear and see what we were talking about.
I giggled then smiled a big goofy smile at Snow.
'Oh yeah, that's right Flower. He likes you and he wants you for sure,' Snow told me.
'Snow? Why are you telling Prim that I like her and why did you call her Flower and why am I saying this when she can hear me?' Caleb said in our minds and I laughed out loud then smiled sweetly at him.
'Calm down, Caleb. She's just being honest,' I told him then bent down and lifted Snow up in my arms then put her in my bag.
'But… I don't know if you like me so I just feel awkward,' Caleb said.
'Stop being a sissy and ask her how she feels about you, Caleb!' Nights Russian voice said through the bond and Snow giggled at his voice or maybe the word 'sissy' being used in his sentence.
'Yeah, you big sissy,' I said and laughed out loud then saw Caleb blush and look down, trying to cover his cheeks with his scene hair.
I looked down at Night and Snow, rubbing there sides against each other, having a silent talk together and I looked back up at Caleb. He was looking at me. I smiled a shy smile, turned on the stereo, put on woohoo again and danced. I looked in the mirror every couple of seconds to see what Caleb was doing and all I saw was him watching me, my body and how I use my body.
I stopped and felt my chest rise and fall with every gasp of air. I flicked my hair out of my eyes and looked at the foxes that moved into the corner, curled together in a ball of fluffy white and black fur, Snow sleeping with Night fully awake, watching her with big, love filled eyes. I sighed. I want that. I want someone to look at me like that. I sighed, looked away, ran my hands threw my hair and looked at Caleb. He was watching me. I turned around and made my way towards him slowly, then, I was infront of him.
"Yo-you’re a g-good dancer, arghh Prim," He told me, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand as an embarrassed gesture. I ran my hand through his hair, reaching up to do so since he was 6 foot 4 inches to me 5 foot 10 inches. I loved the feel of his silky hair threw my fingers. I blushed when I looked into his gorgeous face to find him studying me carefully and thoroughly. I smiled sweetly, got on my tippy toes and brought my lips…. To his ear and whispered," If you want me, come get me."
Then I turned, grabbed my bag, walked to the corner and grabbed a sleeping Snow from Night's protective curve of his tail and body around her, put her in my bag lightly then left the room.
I knew I was playing hard to get but you always have to have back-up if the guy did not chase after you, after you dirty danced in front of him…. I smiled. Stupid Caleb.

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

I really like. Write more. Pleaseee!

I haven't gotten around to it lately but I will have the next chapter on within a week I'm hoping... Do you like this book?

booklover1212, New York, New York

I am a dork. You got a problem?

why isn't this finished!