Shush . . . | Teen Ink

Shush . . .

By its_just_me PLATINUM, Greensburg, Pennsylvania
its_just_me PLATINUM, Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Life is not measured by the amount of breath's you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Summary:

Sarah, a southern girl that lost her father when she was young, is now a senior in high school. She's excited for the school year, but she's terrified at the same time. She has a bad feeling about this year.
Her fears are confirmed when the new kid, Dean, appears in her classes. He makes her stomach churn, but those aren't the only feelings she has for him.
When Sarah's former boyfriend, Scott, keeps appearing, memories return from the summer before. Unpleasant memories. She hasn't spoken to anyone about that night. Not even her best friends. But she might have to tell someone if she wants to stay safe.

Kelcey L.

Shush . . .

Thanks for the awesome comment, and I'll definitely check it out :)

thanks so much!(:

Thanks! I'll read some of your stuff :)

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

(that was just abot the prologue by the way, i had a need to comment on it ASAP)

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

great start! i can't wait to read the rest! i just love prologues in books and this is the exact reason why!

Slugger20 BRONZE, Lindale, Texas

If you can look up, you can get up -anonomys

you are a super talented writer. PLEASE post more on this book. Its one of those that just reaches out and grabs your attention and keeps it until the end... just an idea, im not trying to tell you how to write your book, but you could have her have a flashback to that night, or she could have another encounter with the person thats out to get her and she realizes that its someone that she knows...

Anyways, keep up the good work!!! this is some good stuff!!

FallenAngel1 SILVER, Chula Vista, California

"Good Night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say good night till it be morrow."-Romeo and Juliet act II scene II, William Shakespeare
"What's In a name? That which we call a rosse by any other name would smell as sweet."-Romeo

This is very good, please keep it up. I thought that the song was beautiful, you should keep going on with the story. It makes me feel so happy!!:-) If you have time could you read some of my work? The book's called Forbidden.

on Jun. 12 2011 at 11:51 am
twizzlerluva97 GOLD, New York City, New York

"Success comes to those who persist after all have given up. Which is why it is never crowded along the extra mile."

this is my new favorite book please write  more, I llove it so much its amazing. Read and comment on some of my stuff? really really amazing

on Jun. 8 2011 at 7:38 am
JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Sweet! I can tel its gonna be awesome! Keep up the good work.

I'm finally getting around to working on it right now, and I'm hoping to finish it by the end of summer :)

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Pretty pretty please hurry and finish it. It is great! It makes me feel like I'm in another world...!

Angie_101 BRONZE, Minneapolis Mnn, Minnesota
ughhh please dont stop...it's really good.PLEASE WRITE MORE.CANT WAIT.

This is really good so far and you should really finish it. I was sad that they got in a fight but i hope that they make up. You have a lot of talent, this is something that you should persue.

Haha, I haven't been working on it much. Trust me, it gets better. I'll try to post some more soon :)

soccafreak6 said...
NOOOOOOOOO! Don't stop it there! Pwease continue!

Darksoul said...
Darksoul, Canton, Ohio

they sky is the limit

This was amazing. You got some really good skill. Continue this story it has charater.

Donttrust BRONZE, Fort Collins, Colorado
ahhh! make doubley sure you tell us all when you post more! I'm seriously major addicted!

2-Is-Better-Than-1 BRONZE, Mayfield, Ohio

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

I know right?!?! I LOVE this book

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Amazing novel, it reminds me of Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson! Please post more soon!

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA in the novels section and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks :D

This is an AHMAZZING story... However there are some minor things that could be changed but you will figure those out as you mature in writing... Two thumbs up keep writing (: