Matchmaker's Mansion | Teen Ink

Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

Kitty.Meow.Daly SILVER, Clarksville, Tennessee

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once." - Spakespeare
Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something ~Wesley
Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

My computer won' t let me either!! How did you change it???

boringbrunette BRONZE, Hahaha, Illinois

either lead me, follow me, or get outta my way!!! (if i could so humbly implore you)

take that you stupid computer! oh my goodness! this story is amazing! i love sweet chad andmysterious shay! you have to write more soon!

boringbrunette BRONZE, Hahaha, Illinois

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boringbrunette BRONZE, Hahaha, Illinois

Grrrr my computer wont let me read on :( it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good

BluBirdWriter13, Nowhere, Kentucky
Love, Love, Love this novel you have written lots of people seem to love it also keep writing you never know where your skills might take you. But i know it will be a place that is maganifacient

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

I AM getting antsy!! :) (See comment above)

Athena19 SILVER, Central Point, Oregon

'Love people. Cook them tasty food.' -Penzey's Spices

This is amazing!! deffinitely my favorite novel i've read on here! please post more!

Breee GOLD said...
Breee GOLD, Salina, Kansas

"If you really love someone, you shouldnt have to work at it."
-Vanessa Hudgens

Well, I'm guessing you should add more soon! Looks like your dedicated fans are getting antsy! :)

BaylRavxoxo! I'm am shocked! (quetly giggling inside) Like Hope_Princess said, there are great writers out there! Like moi! (ROFL inside loudly) Don't you like my writing?!

Don't worry. I'm just joking. I must agree with you

Haha!! I love Chase. <3

Most people don't like Ever, and I don't blame you. He's a little....strange. But there are reasons for it. So don't be too biased. :-D

Hmm...when will I post more? That's a difficult question to answer. I promise to try my best and post more soon. It just takes TeenInk so long to actually get it online.

Stay posted though, and I promise it'll come soon.

AddisonP. BRONZE, Fairfield, Connecticut
As chase would say... Gah!!! This is so amazing!!!!!!!!! I am in suspense! I honestly hoped she would choose chase but now I'm not so sure.... I was against ever from the beginning. I feel like this is my new "team Edward team Jacob" thing. When will you post more????

Aww! Thank you so much! <3

There are so many other great writers out there, and I feel honored to know that  you love mine the most.

They'll be more soon. How soon, I don't know. It's been very busy for me. The only thing I can say is- SOON.

Thanks again!

h yeah, it says you favorite series (one of them) is maximum ride. I wrote a fanfiction on max ride its called maximum ride: the final chapter  maybe you'll like it can you read it?

I don't want to be in suspense! (Big sigh) okay okay just write more, okay?  its really good.....

BaylRavxoxo said...
BaylRavxoxo, Portsmouth, Other
when are you going to write more? i love this book, it has to be my favourite out of all of them! (no offence to the other writers:D)

Patience, my dear reader! Lol! It'll come up soon, but not too fast. It will all fall into place, besides...I love keeping you in suspense.

;-p

I'll definitely be adding more. :-)

I'm sorry- I tend to look down on my writing a lot. I promise not to. :-) Though it keeps my big head from popping.

So glad you loved it! <3

Would you preety plz tell us what  Asha's secret is? pretty plz? With a cheerry on top?

Breee GOLD said...
Breee GOLD, Salina, Kansas

-Vanessa Hudgens

You better add to this some more! I hate how you think your  writing is amateur! ITS AMAZING. I loved it and I hope there is more soon!

I love your enthusiasm. I suppose I'll add more...Jk, of course I will!