Matchmaker's Mansion | Teen Ink

Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

I had to laugh when I read your comment. This week is VERY busy, but I promise that after Columbus Day weekend there will be more up. I know it's asking a lot, making my readers wait more. But thank you so much for reading, and check back soon- because I promise to update in the next week or so. :-D

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

I NEEED MOOOOE WRITE MOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  

I NEEDDDDDDD MOORE. WRITE MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEE.  

OH. SNAP. OMG U HAAAAAAVE TO CONTINUE...... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!?!?!  

Zurk said...
This is AWESOME, the story development is amazing, you MUST finish this story:)

Lilybird SILVER, Lexington, Massachusetts

sometimes you put up walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares to break them down.

This got me hooked from the start! Please continue this, I'm dying to know what happens next :)

C.L.Erins BRONZE, Nunn, Colorado
1 article 1 photo 31 comments

The past is like a pen. You can always cross it out, but you can never erase it. ( unless you have one of those special erasable pens and in that case... well you are lucky)

please keep going!!! i need more!! :)

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Contuining with the amazing chapters. Write more!<3 

liveamongthestarsdieamongthepeople GOLD, Kalamazoo, Michigan

Why I am here, I know not; where I shall go, it is useless to enquire. In the midst of myriads of the living and the dead worlds, stars, and infinity why should I be anxious of an atom?
-Lord Byron

Please! Right more! and you could definitely make a bestseller with this here book! its almost 4am and i havent been able to stop! PLEASE

Midnight_skies, Saskatoon, Other

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

I really hope there is more soon! I just found your story and I keep checking back for more chapters! It's a really great story :)

Thank you so much for your awesome comment- not just for your encouragement but for reminding me that I still need to finish this book. 

Honestly, I forgot all about this. Man, do things get hectic.

Thanks again!

CrazyWriter GOLD, Lorton Station, Virginia

"Once you have given up on the most important thing in your life, you begin to die, because then, you gradually lose your true self"~Hana Kimi
"Someone who can lie to themself. . . is lonely, and in pain"~Hana Kimi

Oh and CONGRATS!!

Have fun in college!!

~CW

Everytime I come back for more on this story, I always kick myself in the head (not literally...well..yeah). This story is so unique and different and like so many other TeenInkers this is a NEW plot. I cant correctly say that I have read a Story Super Similar to this one. I truely give you, TeenInker, a sound thunder clap.

I did notice that you said that this chapter was a' little fast' but I dont think that these particular chapters being fast is a negitive thing.. I think corrct me if I'm wrong, but i think its alright becuase you are building up to your climax.

Keep up the good work and if you can keep an eye out for somthing new from me! ;)

Oh and like I  always say:

Update soon but dont rush! take your time if you keep up this standard!

~CrAzYWrITeR~

RaisaMiri SILVER, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

"Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda

I loved this book!  Are there going to be any more chapters, or was chapter 24 the end?  I really hope there are more chapters and that you'll post them soon! :)

not_available_, Na, Alaska
This book is so good! you really need to add more! :) I would definitely read it

Thank you so much!

It's good to be picky. I am too. There's so many books out there nowadays that are considered literature when they're really not. Good grammar is definitely a key item. :-)

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. It means a lot. ^_^

on Jun. 25 2012 at 8:29 am
Freckles3 BRONZE, ------------, Ohio

"The universe is not only queerer than we suppose; it is queerer than we can suppose."
~J.B.S. Haldane

This book is one of the best I've ever read on here. It's certainly a lot better gramatically (I'm a bit picky about that), and the story is very captivating. I can tell that there's going to be some heart-wrenching events coming up... Poor boys! They just can't help but love Asha!

_ella_herondale BRONZE, San Diego, California

"...If the Thames that ran beside them...recalled a night where the moon shone as brightly as a shilling on the same boy and girl... and thought to themselves, 'at last, the wheel comes full circle,' they kept their silence."

Well, I do love the name(; hehe!! Anyways, keep writing because oh my goodness I love this storyyy!!

Kay_Kay GOLD said...
on Jun. 18 2012 at 2:55 am
Kay_Kay GOLD, Maclagan, Other

"Don't dream your life, live your dream."

It's captured my attention and left me thinking about all through the day haha just wondering what happens next! A friend of mine is also on Teen Ink I have told her she MUST READ it! I explained the plot to her and she was immediatly interested :D
5/5 stars? I think yes :)

AWESOME! :D I can't wait to follow it ^_^ You are such an epic writer :)

Is your name Ella? That's epic. I picked it because I thought it would fit Ever's love perfectly. I wanted the readers to know that she was pretty, kind, and sweet all through her name.

Heehee! Thank you so much for checking back. I'll see you soon with more chapters. :-)