Because the Night | Teen Ink

Because the Night

By DawningCelesta, ., Ohio
DawningCelesta, ., Ohio

Summary:

Esme Stone would never have expected to find herself here. She was always someone who believed in the good in everything and everyone. But it has been weeks since she's even talked to anyone.

If anyone knew the feeling, it was Matthew Scott, who used to ride on the world's shoulders. But that part of him is long gone, replaced by someone he hopes is much better.

Nobody but them seems to even remember the old track is there. But to Matt and Esme, it's the place where tragedy strikes, where hatred is manifested, where hope is born... and with it, a love that can speak over the past?

DawningCelesta

Because the Night

MusicBabyDoll13 BRONZE, Loveland, Colorado

--Judge me & I'll prove you wrong. Tell me what to do & I'll tell you off. Say I'm not worth it & watch where I end up.

I'm working on it! haha

DawningCelesta, ., Ohio
Thank you sooo much! 

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

wow this was great! continue please! i just adore your detail and description! i can't wait for more! :D

DawningCelesta, ., Ohio
Haha thank you so much, that means a lot! I'll post more soon, and you need to as well!! 

i. can. NOT. beleive. it. just. ended. like. that!!!! write more! and fast!! this is SOOOO good! i LOVE it!