Dreamless | Teen Ink

Dreamless

Just enjoy the story and expect alot of either gore of romance <3

Ashling Pov.

“My name is Ashling Colon. I'm 17 years old, and something about myself is that…I'm an insomniac.”

That's right. I'm a 17 year old Senior in highschool, and I had insomnia since I was 12. My Name is Ashling, which means Dream, or Vision. Maybe thats why have the “dreams”. After i introduced myself to my class I sat down as Ms.Kelli  started to speak to us in her calm voice.

“ Now, before we start class lets review our rules again. No bullying, No drama, And no fighting. Mr.Hay will be taking over this class as i told you all before. Now, Lets all remember, We are all welcomed in this school, no matter what. Please do not call Ashling a boy because of her beautiful name. Mr. Hay will be here soon to start class off, so let's make Ashling visit a warm welcome.” 

“ But not too warm, '' Jasper said amused. “We don't want her to start a fire  now do we?”

“At least my name doesn't rhyme with Casper.” I Snapped back at Jasper’s comment.

Mr.Hay walked in the classroom with Mr.Heri, both of them having their quick glares on me before turning their attention back to class.

“Settle down class.  Lets began english.” Mr.Heri said loudly, quickly getting the class to fall silent.

As class was being taught, I closed my eyes, feeling the tiredness kick in my body. We were about a hour in class when i decided to put my head down, slowly falling asleep. A finger tapping my head, wokeme up which only felt like seconds which was really 30 minutes. The bell rong, which made me jump. I felt my heart in my mouth for a second. 

“How was your sleep Ash? I'm surprised you got some rest for once.” Mr.Heri said amused.

“Nice to see you again as well Mr.Heri” I said back tiredly.

Mr.Heri wrote a pass down on a piece of paper. Continuing to speak with me.

“I'm writing you a pass for your next class. Please Ash, we both know we are much closer than just a teacher and a student.” Heri said as he slid the pass on my desk.

“I haven't slept a real sleep in about 3 years now Drake.” I said, getting up from my seat and grabbing my bag.

Drake shook his head and patted my shoulder. “I know, kid. You're lucky you got me.”

“But you wont believe me when I say I saw someone- something trying to hu-” I said a bit angrily until Drake interrupted me. “I can't believe what I can see Ashling. You have no bruises on your skin for me to believe you.”  

“When you see the colors on my skin you’ll see I wasn't lying.” I said back quietly.

“Have you had that dream other than that time?” Drake asked me quietly, walking me to my class.

“It wasn't a Dream Drake- Mr.Heri.” I changed my words and saw a student walking past us.

“Yes or no?” Drake asked me, a bit annoyed.

“No, It was only once. All I saw was a man in the dark. I think he was wearing a coat...” I answered him.

“Then I can't help you. You know more than well I believe a lot, I believe magic, ghost, legends of the phoenix, but without a theory, this isn't something I can believe you on Ash.” Drake said as he knocked on the door, and Mr.Hay opened the door up, letting me in the class.

“If it happens again, let me know, and try to get some rest tonight Ash. I'll see you later.” Drake said as he threw a bottle of sleeping gummies to me. I looked at them, sighing and quickly stuffing them in my bag as I sat down for my last class of the day. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, bored as ever in the middle of class. I heard growling, whispering, maybe birds. Then when I opened my eyes, I was in a place people can only call a dreamland. Then, I saw a tall man in a coat. Weapons all in his huge pockets he had, he grabbed a hard ball,  grabbing my wrist hardly as the strange man stared into my eyes, he said in a cocky voice. “A new victim? How lovely.” With that, he slammed the ball on my arm hard.  Then at last I was woken up by Mr.Hay who had a terrified expression on his face. He looked at the growing bruise that quickly spread on my arm before it went away in seconds. At last, I was Dreamless, with a nightmare. Will Mr.Hay believe the story I have, or will he call it “Another Dream '' Just like Drake, and my parents have told me once before?

Drake looked at Mr.Hay loke he gone insane after he explained what happened. He snapped his head at me and sat down at his desk. 

“You told someone else about these dreams?” Drake spat out his words in anger.  Mr.Hay put his hand up, stoping him from speaking further. 

“She didnt tell me jack, i seen this with my own eyes, i have a picture. She dozed off in class class, fell out her chair and screamed like she was being tortured, and when i shook her woke from her…whatever type of unconsiuoness she was in I seen this huge bruise on her arm,  it started fading so I took a picture of her before it fully faded.” Hay explained, took out his phone and gave it to Drake, showing him the mark on my arm that is now gone. Drake looked back up at me in disbelief. 

“ You wasnt lying..” Drake slowly choked out in guilt. He gave the phone back to Mr.Hay then got up again.

“Hows your arm feeling?” He asked calmly, examining my arm.  I puts moved it a bit, rubbing the spot that got hit. It still hurt like it just happened, but for somereason the pain was somewhat gone. Invisible to others, and to me. I wanted to cry out about how much it hurts, but i end up quiet. Maybe thats apart of the bruise disappearing.

“Throbbing. Pain. Crying.”

I was about to speak it out and hope they got it.

“Its…” Drake tried to speak, but hearing nothing coming out his mouth, im sure he understood what i was trying to say.

“We cant tell anyone about this. This might be a once in a while thing if it happened once or twice before, just be carful.” Mr.Hay crossed his arms and leaned on the wall as he continued to talk. “ Has something like this happend before that you was hurt?” He said curiously.

“The first time I had a…”dream”-” I used my fingers, making the I quote fingers as i continued to talk. “ like this, it was dark and hard to breath, then i was on the floor, and my vision was too dark to make out the rest of anything, maybe it was night but i heard animals, creatures. And seen a man walking up to me in a black coat. His eyes glew in the dark, but i woke up after that, and now this.” I explained to them. They both looked at each other before turning their heads back to me.

Drake sighed and deleted the gmail he sent to my parents. “The longer you sleep, the more its possible to have these dreams…But if you dont end up sleeping you’ll die.” Drake whispered.

“Then let her sleep, hopefully she dosent get hurt. I got a idea, but We need you to write everything about what happens.” Mr.Hay hands me a book with a finger print lock.

“Why do you have this?” I asked him

“I had theories about people from diffent worlds being in this world, i stop the thing a long time ago, but i kept the book, it had over 1000 thin pages, a special pin, and a fingerprint unbreakable lock that cost me 3000$. This seems like a good case.” He nodded his head and looked at my arm one more time.

“What are we going to do? What do we call these things if its not sleep if its real-” I stoped him

“Dreamless… Im not dreaming when these things happen and it just…the marks leave, not the pain or the feeling.” They both agreed. We all left his office and waited the last 10 minutes of school at the front of the school, just talking about how any of this is even possible. Edventally, the bell rong, and students and adults are rushing or slowly walking out thier class and out the door. My dad came to pick me up and seen me with both of my teachers and walked over to us.

“Hey mate how was school?” My dad asked me happily. 

“I had another-” 

Before i was able to finish my sentence my dad stoped me.

“The’re just dreams, lucid dreams at the most, you’ll be fine.” My dad sighed his words out, putting his hand on my arm, I teared up and made a small whimper.

Mr.Hay held his hand out and smiled at me. “Cmon, lets go just that snack i promised you.” He said trying to get my dad hand off of my arm, i seen the stress in his eyes. I took his hand and he patted my shoulder as we both started walking to the teachers lounge, to get some cake. It was lemon cake, really sweet, and really nice considering i really wanted something sweet. 

“You alright?” Mr Hay asked me as we astarted to walk back while i ate my 3rd piece of cake, and the 4th piece was in my bag. I nodded in enjoyment, using my finger to lick the forsting that was on my lip.  

Once i got back to my dad, Drake said his goodbyes to my dad, giving him a informal handshake before we left. Once we got home i was already done my cake, and just licking the frosting. I went to my room and closed my eyes, breathing in and out, trying to forget the pain was there. When i opened my eyes, i was back in that black coated mans grip. 

I froze, looking at the man, as the new world slowly fades into my vision.

“W-What do you want from me?”

He head his ball that he hit me with once before, then slamed it into my body again, his time my hip. I yelped in pain, my whole body shaking from the blow.

“Humans energy gives me the power i need for my orb to get to the world i need to get to. To find someone. Your my new victim for it.” He laughed, using a small finger knife he had to tear the skin off my side.

“Get off of me…” I mumble, my anger slowly getting the best of me.

“Speak louder you freak.” He lifted his chin, showing his cocky confidence.

“I said…Get off of me!” My voice was louder than I thought it would be, and shockwaves spreaded around me. I fell on the floor, and looked around, and i was back in my room. All the bruises went away quickly, but the cut wasnt there, so i grabbed my phone and started to show the fading marks. When the new bruise on my hip whent away, the cut on my hip slowly aperred, like it was happening all over again. The cut turned red, so i got up and got the bandages to wrap around my hip. Then I unlocked the journal and the video was shown on the thin paper. Then i relized. I felt less pain on the cut, so i unwrapped the banngeses and the cut was gone, just like nothing happened. The blood was still red like it just happend and it didnt dry. I took the sleeping gummies out of my bag and put then on my desk before i got in the shower. I think its time to test out a theory… Can I even sleep or close my eyes without leaving what i thought was a world? Or Will i fall deep into another one?

I been sitting down at my desk, staring at the bottle of sleeping gummies for a hour now. My peie of cake is beside the bottle, and im debating if i wanna eat cake and stay on pintrest all night again. My mom walked in and knocked on the door. 

“Time for bed Ashling. How you feeling? Are you over all of those dreams?” My mom asked me softly.

“Im not over them, but yeah im fine…” I said slowly quieting down the more i speak.

“I think you should take the meds, and try to get some rest.” My mom said as she walk towards the door. "Good night Ashling." she said as she closed my room door, leaving me alone with my desk light on.  

The light made the bottle glow, like it was calling! my name. I wasnt ready to sleep, but i know i needed to find out more, what happends next, what would I do, and why i felt likei cant breath when im dreamless. I needed answers.

I openedthe bottle of gummies and took out 2 of the gummies, then ate them. I sighed to myself, and got in my bed. I plugged my phone on the charger and turned off my desk light before staring at my ceiling for about 45 minutes before i started to drift off into sleep.

My ceyes closed, and when i opened them, I was on the floor covoered in bruises. The black coated man was fixing his coat, and taking the bloody gloves he had on. 

My blood was on his hands, and my body felt limb. I could barley move. I mange to move my hand to my face, and relized the blood was from my nosebleed, and me coughing up blood.  Once i gained full vision of the world once again, which was much faster than last time, I started to feel more pain in my body, but i was able to move. The ball on the floor was within my reach, so i gained my sthernght, Snatched the ball from the floor and got up, running away from him. He started chasing me around the place, yelling at me to drop his “Orb.” I kept running until i ran into a alley, into a town of, not humans, but people who was part humans. They had wings, and 4 eyes and even ezra limbs. It was amazing. I stoped in my tracks to look at its beauty. Then i seen a knife fly by my side, cutting me again and started to run again through the area. Then i bumbed into someone. A tall man with a white long coat. His pants where apart of a tux suit, he was tall, extremely tall like a building. He turned around and glared at me.  I got on my kness with the bit of strength i had left.

“Please help me- s-some guy is chasing me, he wont stop…” I plead desperately.

He looked at me up and down and sighed. Stepped infront of me as the guy came up.

“Do we have a problem here sir?” His voice was in a calm handsome voice.

“That human stole my Orb!” He yelled, furious moving his head around to stare at me.

“I dont think you understand who I am. Do you?” He asked curiosity, his horns grew longer, bigger and started to glow, a white halo shining at the top of his head. The mans face turned into fear and he backed up.

“Now you see, we both know this human didnt fall asleep to be beat up by a grown man. She may be coming of age, But assault is still ilgeal.” He said his voice slowly getting hoarse, he continued to speak, slowly walking up to the man as he backed away.

“That human, is with me. If i hear that you stole her energy ever again, hurting a poor girl wonder where she is!” His voice got loud. He paused then took out a knife and kept it close to his neck. “Then you can believe you wont be the only one hurt on their last breath. Now get out of my sight before i decide to test a new move on you.” He said calmly, putting down the knife. 

The man stepped back, rushing away from the man with white horns. He turned back to me and grabbed my arm, lifting me up. 

“You alright?” He asked me, looking at the bruises that were only getting worse.

I nodded my head, unable to speak. It was hard to breath in this world, and my body felt weak.

“You need rest, the bruises will stop being a pain if you do.” He told me as he slowly let go of me, making sure i was able to stand.

I gave him the ball that was now glowing blue. He took it and looked at me one more time before he started walking.

“Follow me. Whats your name?” He asked me, as I caught up with him, following him to who knows where.

“My name is Ashling..What is this place?” I asked him, feeling myself lose the air in my lungs.

“I do sugset you dont speak much. Humans cant handle all the seants in our world, which is why you probably are having a hard time breathing. The longer your here the more use to it you get. Take your time talking Ash.” He explained to me.

I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

“Humans who come to this world are usually treated as slaves. Its common,  because they are powerless. They come here on purpose to destory us,  only 20 has came here, and has never returned back home alive. You on the other hand, came here from just living, and believing theres a world beyond your own without thinking about us or the world itself. Which is why you have a core.” He said as he opened a door to a huge mansion.

“A core?” I asked him, slowly stepping in the house.

“Its where power grows within you. You have a core because your kindhearted. But whenever your ready to leave our world, i made a button right there, but please remember. You can come back anytime from now on. However…You have a 60% chance of dying each time you do come here. If i wasnt there, he would of killed you.” He said as he took off his coat revealing his outfit. 

He had a button up shirt on with black tuz pants on. He looked rich, which i figured he was from the mansion.

“I do hope you decide to come back soon though, and by the way, your teacher Mr.Hay? Im not one who sold that notebook you have to him. He believed in a world beyond his own, and wanted to share this theory. He never got a chance to so i made sure he did, with me. And now that you have the notebook, I hope you see me as someone you can trust.” He said as he put a watch on my hand. “Its special. Anytime you want or need to visit, then push the button, and ill see you right infront of me, alright?”

I nodded my head. I was glad he was explaining everything to me.

“Whats your name?” I asked the tall white horned man.

“You can call me mysti. Its my last name.” He turned his head to the side to lookat at me. “ Welcome to Endri Enchanted. Ashling. Ill be seeing you again soon.” 

The world slolwy started to fade, and i got dizzy. I sat down on the floor, tired and as i slowly fell asleep, Mysti carried me to a king sized bed and laid me down slowly, then putting the cover over me. I heard ringing as I finally fell asleep. I woke up to my alarm ringing. I turned it off and looked around. My body was in more pain than ever, however, Sleep was a option. Im glad i found that out. I got out of my bed and seen everything that had happened already written down in my own point of view with a small note being writing at the bottom.

“Have a good day at school Ashling.”

-Mysti

“Whered you get that bruise from Ashling?” My dad asked me, staring at my arm.

I panicked, and looked at him, quickly closing the magic dairy. What was i gonna say to keep Endri a secret?

“Im not sure to be honest” I laughed off as my dad blinked and his face turned to shock.

“Ashling what arent you sure about?” He asked me, horrified.

I looked at my arm and signed in relife in my head.

“If i wanted to walk or be driven today.” I told my dad as I walked out of my room.

He followed me out the room as i went into the bathroom.

“Dad, I forgot where I put my face cream. Have you seen it?” I asked my dad. 

Of course I knew where it was at, but I was kinda panicking. 

He looked at me one more time before he grabbed his pills and took them.

“Uh- yeah they’re in your bathroom. Sorry I dont think I enough sleep, i could of swore you had a bruise on your arm…Have you still been having those dreams?” My dad said as he put the pills back down and followed me back to my room.

“Yeah, I have. You dont have to believe me anymore.” I mumbled as i went into my bathroom and closed the door.

“Love you champ.” My dad yelled as i heard footsteps slowly disappearing.

I sighed in relife and started to wash my face, brush my teeth, take a shower and do my hair, which never really took me long. After I was done i went near my bed and got my bag.

“Ash lets go!” My dad yelled at me.

“Coming!” I yelled back.

I looked at the dairy and stuffed it in my bag, grabbed the watch that somehow appeared on my bed and rushed out with my bag. 

Once I was at school, i said my goodbyes to my father then walked on the steps and sat down. I put the watch on and closed my eyes, pressed the button, and when i opened my eyes, I was back where I left off.

“Mr.Mysti?” I said quietly.

Mysti came out the bathroom with his hair slightly moist. He had a early grey button up shirt on, but the shirt wasnt buttoned, and some black slacks.

“Shouldnt you be at school Ashling?” He asked he, still ruffing his hair.

“Yes but I just wanted to say..” I paused for a moment, as he looked at me in a curious face. 

“H-Have a good day as well!” I choked out. “Now cover up!” I waged my hand around, staring at his abs.

He chucked and started to unbutton his shirt. “You shouldnt even be here, dont yell at me. Now off to school.” He said as he grabbed my hand and pushed the button on my watch. Suddenly everything was black.  I blonk then when i opend my eyes, I was back on the school step. I got up and walked up the stairs, walking in the school. I heard someone whistle romantically to me and i snapped my head to only see the one and only, Jasper.

“Looking Hot.” Jasper said checking me out.

“Stop staring at me.” I snapped back. Before i was able to walk away, Jasper got infront of me putting his hands un the air.

“Hey, relax, I surrender. Cmon I was just joking around girl, lets be friends.” Jasper asked.

“No-”

“Im just looking for someone feisty. Someone smoking, no pun intended and someone who sticks up for themself. I got expectations for a best friend.” He explained.

“I dont need friends.” I said angrily.

“Cmon I stood up for you! I told the teachers I slid your chair!” He plead.

“No i was having another-”

“Cut the crap. What your having isnt a dream, if you can feel them, if you can get cuts and bursies from them?” He looked at me.

“Your having them as well…?” I choked out.

“I started having them last night. Then i got this cut on my arm from it. Got on my tanktop, it wont dry up, it wont come off. If people are stupid enough to belive that stuff is just “Dreams”? Thier lying.” 

I looked at him, he has a serious expression on his face.

“You have a sleep illness?” I asked.

“Sleep deprived.” He said back. “Cmon are we cool? I didnt mean to offend you Ash, Im a class clown, thats what I do.” He said playfully.

I laughed and playfully pushed him as we walked into class. “Yeah I guess. Sit beside me then, Class Clown.”

“Hey!” He yelled at me.

“You said you was a clown dont blame me. By the way, wheres your fat red nose at?” I laughed at him as he growled at me. 

Mr.Brown came in the room and telled at everyone to settle down, then class had begon. After my class and lunch began, Me and Jasper was walking to Drakes office.

“Ash, whats up?” Drake asked, opening the door.

“Jasper knows.” I said firmly.

Drake looked at Jasper. “The class clown?” 

Jasper looked at  Drake and looked at Ash.

“He not gonna believe me is he?” He looked at me a bit annoyed.

“Im not sure.” I responded.

“Alright, come in.” Drake moved aside, letting us in the office. I laid down on the couch and took out the notebook as Jasper sat down on the floor, leening his back on the couch. He sighed as I wrote in the notebook.

Can I visit?

He started to write a minute later.

“Drake, check his out.” I said as he came and looked at the notebook, Jasper doing the same.

Sure. Also, someone came in my house yesterday, a human.

“What the...?” Drake said in shocked.

I started to write again.

That was jasper, His my friend. He said someone hurt him or sm.  He managed to get away, But I’ll come over with him.

“Jasper, close your eyes and push the button.” I told Jasper.

He closed his eyes and pushed the button, and he was out of it. 

“Is that safe?” Darke asked.

“Mr.Mysti was the one who saved me. He’s a protector.”

Drake nodded and sat down as his desk and started to grade some work.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes, and the world slowly faded in.

“Mr.Mysti? Jasper?” I yelled out.

“In here Ashling!” Mysti yelled back. When i walked in the lounge room, Jasper was sitting down, getting his chest wrapped in bandages.

“You didnt tell me this guy is smoking hot like you Ash! Introduce me to your boyfriend.” He joked around.

“When you said you got cut, i didnt think you meant a open wound across your chest.” I snapped it him.

“I dont remember it being this big, it was on my stomach not my whole chest.” Jasper said back looking at me as Mysti finished the bansges.

“Alright, What brings you here, and can you- Stop staring at my chest?” Mystic snapped at Jasper.

“You looked packed!” Jasper complaints.

“You got abs too relax.” Music says back as he walked away from jasper to his bar, pouring himself a glass of…something.

Mysti glared at me for a second as he sat down.

“Its Liquir.” He sighed, taking a sip from his glass cup.

“I drove the man to drink, how sad.” He said taking the cup from Myti and drinking a sip.

Mysti slammed his hand on the table, his eyes glowing red. 

“You both need to leave. Now.” He choked out, holding back his anger.

“Jasper. At  the front door theres a button, take yourself out.”

Jasper nodded and walked out of the room.

“Mr.Mysti, im sorry about him.” I said sadly. 

I was worried, so I didnt leave just yet. He dronk the rest of his strong liquor and one gulp and slammed the glass cup down.

“Its fine, just leave.” Mystic said, still holding his eyes shut.

“I cant leave yet…Your upset.” I said.

“You wont come back after what you see.” He mumbled.

“I will! Im not leaving.” I said firmly,  Holding my fear deep inside.

His horns grew, big,  and his sharp tail formed. His eye white turned black and  his nails grew pointy. He groaned before blinking, opening his eyes again and staring at me. I couldnt take my eyes off him. His sharp tail grew at least 5 feet. His eyes were changing colors. But for right now, they were glowing a yellow arua. His horns turned black, and his tail hid behind his back. 

“Ashling? Are you alright?” Mysti slowly asked me, after he seen I been staring at him. I nodded y head.

“Yea you just look…amizine….” I choked out, my eyes still stuck on him.

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand; He glared into my eyes and sighed softly, uttering a curse from under his breath. 

“Its time you head back, your lunch will be over soon. Ill see you later.” He said and pushed the button. Everyone went black, and when i opened my eyes, Jasper was standing up, explaining what happened.

“You Alright Ash? Your face is red.” Drake Asked me.

“Im fine, the bell will ring soon, and since its only a short day Can you drive me home? Im kinda tired.”

Drake smirked at me and chucked. “Your enjoying that world huh?” he asked.

“Just a certain person in the world..” I said quickie grabbing my bad.

“You got hots for the guy, he’s like 22 Ash.” Jasper laughed.

“I dont! He just looks nice in his horns.” I yelled angrily.
“ A Demon?” Drake said curiosutly.

“Yea, I think so..” I said quietly. The bell rong, saving me from any more questions and i rushed out Drakes office.

“Later Mr.Heri.” Jasper said.

“Make sure shes alright.” Drake said.

“She got hots for him defatinly. Yeah, Ill make sure shes safe. I trust him, but, Still. Ashling can be a bit stupid when she isnt thinking.” Jasper said.

“Like?” Drake asked.

“He told us to leave, Now. She didnt, me made me leave, and she started with him why he looked like he was going to kill someone.” Jasper explained.

“Well. you cant stop her, but make sure he’s good before he dose do anything we all might regret.” Drake insisted.

Jasper gav e a thumbs up as he walked out of Drakes office.

I ran back home, just to get some exercise.Once i got home i rushed in my room, went to my best, closing my room door and started to draw. The drawing took me hours, my mom even bring me snacks and my dinner in my room. Then once i was done, i smiled at the drawing I made of the demon with white horns and yellow eyes, I looked at the drawing one more time before heading in the  kitchen with my dirty dishes I had, sasifted with the hours of work spent on one picture.

I was in the living room, just closing my eyes because I wasnt relly tired;  The gummies havent kicked in yet after I got done washing my dishes out.  While I were zoning out, into Endri I went, Mysti was taking a nap on his couch. His eyes were close so i couldnt tell if they changed back of not; However, hes skin was glowing a calming purple color. I sat down on the floor and admired the view. I never seen something so magical before, something so real, something so beautiful. His tail hung off the couch, So i was guessing he was knocked out cold, maybe trying to change back. One of his eyes open, this time, it was purple.

“How are you on this night Ashling?” He asked as he closed his eyes again, still not moving like he was a corpse. 

“Im fine, Sorry I didnt mean to stare.” I said quickie, still a bit embarssed.

“Wheres Jasper?” Mysti asked me.

“Im not sure, he said it only happens sometimes, i guess when he wants to be in another world.” I answered.

“ I see… Im sorry you have to see me in this shape, I need rest to transfoam back; I can transform at any time, but sometimes i can transform from a strong emotion as well.” He explained.

“I dont mind finding out your a demon.. I mean, You cant change how you was made, and i think you look nice in  any form your in.” I said calmly. “I truely think your powers are amizine. It makes me happy, i even made a drawing of you.” I said happily.

“Your one of a kind Ashling Colon.” He sighed, getting up and taking his shirt off. “No one in my world would say such things, if anything, they would say your a bit obsessed with it.” He chucked a bit.

“Oh they would in my world as well; I  dont care what people think.” I laughed.

“I can tell. My name is Thomas.” He said quietly.

“Thomas Mysti?” I said curiosity.

“Its a bit weird, but I dont mind.” He laughed a bit hearing his full name together. “Your father is trying to shake you awake, if you dont wake up soon, there might be a problem.” He said seriously.

“Mysti? What problem?”
Suddenly i had a flashback of when i first came here, and the bruise that was invisible apperred.

“That problem. Theres a chance your dad might of seen that.” He said. “You should go, Ill see you again once your accutly asleep.”

I sighed and got up. I went to hug Mysti before i closed my eyes, and I opened my eyes to my father frozen in place, looking at me in horror. The bruise slowly faded away again and I got up amd looked at my dad.

“You…” My dad only managed to choke out one word.

“I was meditating.” I said as i tried to walk past him.

He grabbed my arm, right where the bruise was at and I screamed in pain. I cursed under my breath snatching my arm back.

“I knew i seen something-” My dad started to yell before i inturptpped him.

“Dad, I got hit at dodgeball there, of course it hurts.” I snapped at my dad, trying to hold in my anger.

“Dont base your voice at me Ashling.” My dad said warningly.

“Im sorry..” I said a bit ashamed.

“Ashling, If those dreams are real, then I cant help you, this is your own problem only you can fix, but ill support you. Thanks for trying to tell me.” He said before walking in his room, closing his room door behind him.

Afterwards i went into my room and went in my bed, falling asleep within minutes, and falling right back into Endri.

“How did it go?” Mysti asked.

“My dad think he’s going insane, but I think you was right.” I said, not really caring if he found out. 

Me and Mysti talked for a bit, just bonding a bit becoming friends and all. It was nice to just talk. 

“Whats up ya’ll?” Jasper yelled out, sitting down on the part of the couch. “Dang your world is cool, Your a demon? Can I be a wizard or sm?” He asked happily.

“Nope, you dont have a core, your not worthly for one.” Mysti said unadmused.

“But I am?” I asked.

“Your special Ashling.” He said quietly, as he walked into his room. 

I followed Thomas in his room, closing the door behind me.

“You should leave the door open, Your friend isnt very kid friendly.” He joked.

“I know but, its going to be morning soon…I wanted to see another one of your forms..” I asked shyly.

He looked at me and chucked. “Ill let you see Endri tomorrow. In bed before i have to carry you again now.” 

I walked past him and laid down in the bed, closed my eyes and heard ringing. I bloated up from my sleep, and looked at my phone. Someone decided to change my alarm for me to wake up. Very annoyed, I got up and did my daily rutoe, you know, shower, hair, cloths, and bag. Once I got at school, me and Jasper talked as we went into class. 

“In a few weeks, some people will start to come to our school. Just to visit and talk about different things from where they live, and of course to explore theories on magic.” Drake said.

I started laughing. Drake looked at me amused.

“Care to share with the class Ash?” He asked me.

“Im sure my best guy dose.” I laughed and looked at Jasper as he fooled his arms on the desk.

“Your so excited about the therios of si fi and fantasy, and its so obvious, no one is just as blunt as me to call you out on it.” Jasper said amused.

Drake face turned slightly red and he looked away. The whole class started to laugh. 

“Shut up Jasper.” He said a bit embarrassed.

“Make me old man.” Jasper joked.

“See I can give you lunch detention for that.” Drake pointed at Jasper happily.

“I sit with you and Ash for lunch any ways that dont make a diffence man.” Jasper said unadmused.

“Mr.Heri, your not gonna win this battle, its fine if you believing demons, I do as well…I seen a pretty sexy one myself-” Jasper hit me on my arm.

“Stop being weird Ash. He’s older..” Jasper sighed.

“Im almost 18, he’s 22, shut up. Age dosent matter!” I denfenced myself.

“You just admitted you like him.” Jasper said.

“No, i addicted he’s smoking hot, never said i like him.” I gave Jasper a playful punch, before class continued. After school was over, I magned to catch up with Jasper and gave him a playful tap. 

“I know you was spying on me why me and Mysti were talking.” I told him inccoently.

“I figured you noticed. Me and Drake wanted to make sure you were safe. After what happened..” Jasper talked more quietly at the last part.

“I get it. But i always like the myctail ones, so yeah terrifying, but he looks good in yellow…and purple.” Jasper hits my arm playfully. “Crazy. Isnt your Birthdday next week?” Jasper asked.

“What no, Next month!” I yelled at him.

“Right right…Whats going on in Endri? Anything I should be there for?” Jasper said curiously.

“Yeah, Mysti taking us outside.” I said. “You should come by for a bit.” 

“Fine, Ill be there.” Jasper sighed.

I waved my goodbyes to Jasper as we went different directions.  Someone went past me I thought id never see, I turned around and yelled out.

“Mysti?!”

He turned around, he’s blue eyes piercing through mine.

“Ashling..I used the orb that man used on you.” He said.

“He tried to kill me by taking my energy..?” I choked out.

“Why do you think the dreams started once your insomnia got worse. Your body, and Endri was ready for you to see the truth. Ill see you tonight.” He said.

“Mysti Wait!” I reached my arm out and grabbed his hand, his tail slightly showing, it wrapped around my body nd brong me close to him. He chucked at my embarrassed reaction and laughed. 

“Ill see you tonight Ashling.” He said, he grabbed the orb and within second he vanished.

“What the heck?” Jasper yelled in a shocked espression. He waved his hands in the air, walking into his house that was right beside mine for some reason. “Hell. No. We all gonna die by demons, Im done, F- Endri.” He walked into his house and i giggled at his hirlours reaction. Once i got in the house, I was tempted to draw then seen my dad look at me in shocked.

“Who was that?” My dad asked me.

“Who, Jasper? He’s my best friend…The clas clown.” I Sighed.

“Im going to turn myself in. Im going insane.” My dad grabbed his keys.

“What- Wait dad!” I tried to talk him out of it, but he was alright out the door and in his car.

“Mom!” I yelled.

“Yes Ashling?” My mom yelled back.

“Dad just said he’s sending himself to a mental hospital!” I waited for a responce. She rushed out the room and slammed her hand on the wall, horrified.

“What?”

Me and my mom sat down, talking  to the one of the workers at the mental hospital.

“Your father has been a psychopath and alot of haullitions as a kid,  and if he’s reporting he’s seeing these again, we have to kep him more for a few months until they stop for at least 4 months.” The doctor explained to me.

“My dad has Schizophrenia?” I looked at my mom.

“Your dad had Schizophrenia for a while now, we thought he grew out of it, but he been saying he’s been seeing spiders and us and all dear, I just didnt know he was going that crazy that he put himself in here him self.” My mom rubbed my back as my father came out the room.

“Hey champ.” My dad gave me a small smile.

“Dad you wasnt seeing things, its real the bruises, the man you seen everything it was real-” I plead but was stoped in my tracks.

“Ashling, Your name means vision for a reason. I know the truth.” My dad told me. “Other then the bruise, babe everything else is on me.” He ruffled my hair, and laughed st me a bit.

“You know you got a tail on you right now?” 

I looled around and laughed,

“Dad your crazy!” I laughed at him

“Thats why im here Champ.” He pushed me to my mom playfully. “Now, Get home and get some rest, you need all the time to sleep. Dont go insane fully like me.”

I laughed and smiled at my dad.

“Too late” I joked.

“Time to go, see you tomorrow babe, Mwah.” My mom blew him a kiss before we left.

Once we left and we in the car, I explained the dreams to my mom, one more time, even if she didnt believe me, because iI knew partly dad is in the mental hospital is because of me.

“Oh, Mysti? I knew him before I stoped having those dreams. World must be dangerous now.”

“Mom…You had the dreams?!” I yelled.

“Yeah, I wanted to show the word that it was real. Died for it, lucky was brough back to life. I was pregnate with you, Endri forbids me to enter her world anymore. If i find a way, then your not gonna have a mom anymore. Once we get out this car, Im going back to acting like theyre fake.” My mom explained to me as she parked the  car.

“Be safe in there. Explore have fun, but dont die on me… Now get out the car.” SHe opened the door nd got out. “Those dreams arent real Ashling, and you need to get some rest.”

I got out the car, then me and my mom went inside and without saying another word, we both went in our own rooms, closing the door behind us. 

I felt happy. But then again, mom was a bd person? I would of never believed it. Only reason she survived was because She was pregnate with me.. 

I took my gummies and went out my room to drink some water, then went back in my room to draw a bit before getting tired. Then I went out to the kitchen to eat some dinner, went BACK in my room and got in my covers, falling asleep instantly.  

“Your worth the risk Ashling…” I heard someone say softly. 

“Ashling wake up!” Mysti yelled and i bolted up and looked at him.

“You scared me.”  said as I got up, screeching my body.

He smiled at me, putting his hands in his pockets.

“Jasper already ready, But I wanted to save a show for you” He clucked as he started to transform again, his horns growing and halo appearing on top of his head. His eyes turned purple and he started to laugh seeing me stare at him.

“Your really into the demon myth huh?” He said amused.

“Yes! Its cool! Lets go!” I said embarrassed, rushing ut the room and saying hi to Jasper.

He gave us some fancy cloths to wear, I was wearing a Yellow and blak dress, with some black leggings and some cute tap shoes.

Jasper had a black tan top on white a white button up shirt over it, wearing some black pants. We all steped out the house we followed Mistic to another house where he gave a soft knock on the door.

“I got 2 humans with me. One has a core.” Mysti yelled through the door, and within seconds the door unlocked.

“I only invited one. The other interacted with her right before she had a real vision.” The tall girl with the wings and halo said. She looked at me and froze. “I invited a Colon?!”

I finched at my last name, knowing she was talking about my parents.

“Leave her alone Endri. She got assaulted already. Unlike her parents bad ways, shes much different.”

“She told people about our world!” She yelled

“She was being beat to death in her sleep, what else can she do Endri?!” He argued back

“Her father was insane!” She yelled again.

“You gave her another chance because she was pregante with me, but thats not the only reason is it..?” I asked the girl. She looked at me and sighed.

“Your mother was a good friend of mine, she had a kind heart but she didnt have a core. She wanted to show people that magic was real, that myths are real, but she wanted money. So after i nearly killed her, I decided to let her live, but she wasnt allowed to come back.” She explained to me.

“I know this..But im not my parents, i just didnt want to keep having these bruises on me..” The bursaries showed all over my body, her face turned to horror quickly.

“Who did this to you?” she asked me, rushing to examining my bruises.

“Some guy trying to travel to earth…I just want to have 2 different lives…is that so hard to ask?”

She touched my waist, healing one of the cuts on there and gave me a small smile.

“Not at all. I think you been warned more than enough on what will happened if you betray Endri Enchanted. Roam as you please, but try to stay safe.” 

“Oh dont worry she loves demons~” Mysti teased.

“SHUT UP!” I yelled embarrassed.

“Well Ashling, despite the faceted I was apart of naming you, Whenever your ready to explore, the door is open, and take a knife on the way out. Make friends and lastly, welcome to the world of enchanted kid.”

I beamed a smile and took one of the knifes grabbing Jaspers hand.

“Jasper! I wanna taste the foods!” I pled.

“Yeah!” Jasper said happily, holding my hand as he took 2 knifes then rran with me out the door.

“Good luck Thomas.” Endri said to Mysti.

“Check on us, I got feelings somethings gonna go down.” Mysti laughed.

“If course.” Endri respined as She closed her door. Mystic caught up with us 2 and grabbed Jaspers arm, slowing us down.
“Your gonna see alot more than demons.” Mysti said.

“Like?” Jasper asked.

Mysti smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

“Find out yourself and slow down.” Mysti said, letting go of Jaspers arm.

There are Angels, Demons…but what else..?

Hopfully im able to eidt this book or part 2 will be soon <3

“Woah..” I said, shocked.

“Holy.” Jaspered whispered.

Msuti smacked the back of his hea =d and looked down on him.

“Watch your mouth Jasper, You dont gotta curse that much in one day.” Msyti warned Jasper.

There was Angel, Demons, Dogs, Cat, Dears, Fish- just ceratures you would never of though would be real and alive, and yet its so unreal and it all feels like a dream. 

My eyes shined and glew. I slowly walked into the crowed and looked at all of the so called humans. I bumed intoa beautiful Siren. She looked at me and smiled, helping me up.

“A human? Wheres your owner little one?” The girl asked

“O-Owner? I dont belong to anyone!” I snapped.

“Your still not use to our rules? How long have you been here?” The girl asked me.

“I…” I couldnt speak. I stared at her beauty. For a while.

“Human?” The girl snapped me out of it.

“Your so pretty..Your fins… your beautiful eyes.”

The girl looked at me surprised and her face softened.

“You can see what I am?” She asked me.

“Your a Siren…Your voice and eyes is required, But yout beauty is just a plus. You trap bad people in the water, drown them or eat them…Right?” I asked her quietly.

“Y-Yeah. Whats your name Human? Im Nili.” Nili said.

“Im Ashling..Nice to meet you Nili!” We shook hands and she laughed.

“Highschool, 17 year old senior. In this world, Humans are slaves, BUt I guess Msyti changes rules sometimes.” 

“Danm right I do.” Mysti said.

“Your hot.” Jaspered flirted.

“I hope you know what happens to boys who flirt with sirens right?” I looked at Jasper.

“Its just a myth.” Jasper said.

“Do i look like a myth to you human?” Nili asked.

“I-I mean. Im a joker alright! I wasnt serious!” jasper choked out.

Nili laughed and looked at Mysti. 

“You found yourself some nice humans Mysti.” Nili complimented us.

“Ashling has a core.” Mysti said amused.

“I see. Shes smart for a human.” Nili said

“Humans are smart, just dumb in this world. She enjoys obversing our forms and transformations.” Msyti teased…AGAIN.

“Yes I do!” I admit. “Your really hot for no reason and its not just the horns and shes pretty even if she wasnt a Siren!”

Nili blushed and waved her hand around, smiling. “Oh dont make me blush Ash, your flattering me.”

Mysti cleared his throat and looked at Nili.

“‘Joining us?” Mysti taped Jasper and they gave a fistbumb.

“Sure, I’d love to see why humans arent slaves.” Nili said happily, and started to lead the way as we followed her.

We all walked and talked, just exploring and learning a bit about the world here. Once we tarted to walk back the sun started to set in this world, and i knew i overslept. So did Jasper. I didnt care, I was having the time of my life. We went pat a school, and me and Jasper went ot check it out, looking at the chill area and juice fountain. 

“A human?” The kids whispered. Some was outside. 

“Hey human!” One of the girls looked at me. “Whats your name?”

“Im Ashling, Nice to meet you.” I put my hand out and she grabbed my arm, pulling me down to the floor.

“Who do you think you are touching me with your dirty hands you slave!” She yelled at me. My ears rong like i had better earring all of a sudden. I looked at her and got up, getting  bit angry at the word.Someone held onto Jasper, threatening him, so he had no choice but to stay there. 

“Im not a slave! Who do you think YOU are calling me out of my name you brat!” I snaped back.

The crowd gasped, and started to whisper again.

She flipped her hair and ran off to some adult. A mintue later The girl came back with her father. 

“Bring her Berry.” He told the told and she nodded, grabbing my arm and dragging me.

I seen Msyti finishing up talking to some o the teachers their with Nili, and they turned to the playground andrelized we was no where to be seen. The girl pushed me on the ground as her father stood over me. He was imdimidating. I felt overpowered. Something i never felt before. 

“That kid? You know him?” He asked me.

“No, sherlock.”

He growled at me and pushed Jasper to me, him being on top of me. 

“Jasper, im sorry, push the button and get Drake. Please.” I pled.

He made a serious face and nodded. I went in to peck his lips, and the moment our lips touched he had been teleported back to the house, hopefully safely to get some help.

“Im going to have fun putting you in pain little human.” He laughed.

“Your going to have fun hurting a child? Thats assault, harrsament. Go to hell.” I spat at him. 

I stood up before him, forcing the pressure i fell to go away a bit. Hi hand glew a highlight orange and grabbed my arm, his hand cooking my skin. I started to scream in pain, and kicked his chins. He let go of me in  quick pain and i fell back on the floor, Holding my arm. 

“Son of a gun, im going to kill you.” He yelled at me, grabbing my neck and lifting me off the ground. He put more pressure on his hand, as I quickly lost my breath. He slammed me on the floor, as my vision started to fade. 

“Gather around folks, see what this slave is getting for trying to touch my daugther.” He laughed maniclacly, kicking my side. I held it in pain, me being unable to scream after my throat been burned from the outside to inside. I moaned in pain, feeling my head throb.

I mange to protect the watch Mysti gave me, and i used it to press a emergy button. Instead of waking me up, it set off a alarm. Seconds later I heard Nili screaming at the crowd, and they backed up from me.

“You..” I managed to only say one word, my throat still burning. Mysti and the girls father already a second away from starting another fight.

“Enough.” I heard Endris voice. Everyone started to whisper and quiet down as she stood over me and bent down. “Poor girl…Whos responsible for this?!” SHe yelled. 

SHe looked at Mysti who had blood on his hands from punching the man in the nose, and her face turned horrified.

“Thomas.”

He looked at Endri in a serious face and shook his hand, backing away from the man.

“Assult is a crime!” she shouted at him, as he got on his knees. Maybe hi power has a weakness.

“Can you stand? You cant fall asleep, youll die if you do.” Nili said loudly. My ears rong as i held my head.

“Ok.” I choked out as I got up with the help of Nili.

I felt shaking, and heard screaming. I knew someone was trying to wake me.

Mysti: Endri. She has to go back. 

Mysti said as he picked me up. I put my head on his chest, resting my body.

Endri: She cant. Im taking care of him, make sure she gets rest WITHOUT her leaving this world.

Nili nodded and We rushed back to his house. After He left the room for obvious reasons, Nili undressed me to care for the cutes and burns i had on my body. She put me in a comty white dress and laid me back down. Then put the watch on a certain mode then took it off me, im guessing thats the way to make sure i dont go back home. 

I heard Jasper sobbing as my mom tried to calm him down. I knew i wasnt back in my world, but i could hear them.

I twitched my finger and srtached Jasper. He gasped and started to whisper something.

“Shes in a coma, shes not allowed to wake up. Owners rules. Drake are you abe to cover this?” I heard my mom ask worriedly.

“Of course Ms.Colon, Ill excuse Jasper as well?” Drake asked.

“No, im going to school. Ashling would want me to.” I heard him whisper as his voice got quiet as if he left the room.

“Shes sleep, but shes not back in her world fully. Shes in a com in her world. Ms.Colons aware.” Nili said.

“Thank you Nili.” Mysti said as he put on a shirt.

“As your Ex, I know you like her.” Nili pat Mysti shoulder as he looked at me resting peacefully.

“Shes not 18. And Im 21.” Mysti said.

“Im older than you and we was dating until you got out of school.” Nili laughed.

“Alright Alright. I do.” He admitted.

He sighed and sat down on the floor.

“Endri use to date her father, so Ash means alot to her. Thats why she was against her coming to this world at first.” 

“Because Her father is her Ex? Nili asked.

“No, Because Endri is her godmother.” Mysti said.

“Hold on…Endri, the founder of this world….is related to a human?” Nili looked at him surprised.

“Ashling god mother was said to died. She never died, she came here. Ashling godmother is Endri Semi.”