The Children Of The Signs | Teen Ink

The Children Of The Signs

February 19, 2011
By Emilia McNally GOLD, Bethesda, Maryland
Emilia McNally GOLD, Bethesda, Maryland
16 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Summary:

Shiloh Slinger is a 14 year old boy living in a trailer park in Oklahoma. Not only does he have a family of 6, but his parents are also alcoholics. Trying to stay positive, Shiloh always looks on the bright side of his life. One night, however, while Shiloh is on a drive, he's abducted and taken to a strange room with many other children. Each kid seems to be randomly taken, but as time continues that theory seems less likely. Shiloh and the kids go on a tremendous journey to learn more about themselves, and the secret that they share.


Emilia M.

The Children Of The Signs


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Jul. 22 2011 at 12:00 pm
Emilia McNally GOLD, Bethesda, Maryland
16 articles 0 photos 9 comments
Thank you alot!! Yes, haha, I just reread my stories and realized a couple mistakes. I will be posting new chapters soon! I would love to read it!

on Mar. 2 2011 at 5:13 pm
EmilyGram BRONZE, Simpsonville, South Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 73 comments

Favorite Quote:
"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."
Sylvia Plath

I love your opening lines!! And chapter 3 is so exciting! There are a few spelling and grammer mistakes, but I love the way you are slowly introducing us to each of the characters' personalities!  Could you check out my novel "White Ribbon"?  I would love to hear your feedback!  Keep writing!