Ryndel Rochben (Part I) | Teen Ink

Ryndel Rochben (Part I)

By Ryndel, Indialantic, Florida
Ryndel, Indialantic, Florida

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -Buddha.

Summary:

Ryndel, a young adult, was staring into the woods one night in autumn. He was unaware about how the events on that night would change him. Morbaror, a new, evil overlord far west, had begun raiding nearby villages and claiming them for himself. Ryndel and his four companions set off to eliminate the evil, searching for others who opposed the overlord. Ryndel never suspected what became of him.

Tags: Friends

Nathaniel C.

Ryndel Rochben (Part I)

This book has 1 comment.

Ashley_Tucker, Granger, Indiana

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? ~ Albus Dumbledore

Great idea for a story and beautiful detail. It was so easy for me to picture exactly what the scene looked like. You really have a talent. The only thing you might want to consider is the names. A story reads alot easier when you don't have to stop every other sentence to wonder how to pronounce a name. Although they are cool and fit well with the theme, you might want to look into easier names. Read my novel Shaya's Story, please! And don't forget to rate (: