The Lady of the Moon | Teen Ink

The Lady of the Moon

December 31, 2011
By Lady_Lemon GOLD, Franklin, Wisconsin
Lady_Lemon GOLD, Franklin, Wisconsin
11 articles 1 photo 43 comments

Summary:

“Leave this place, Cariania of Lunar! Leave and never come back, for you know what consequences await it you do!” The wicked one shrieked.

The Lady of the Moon replied, “As you wish, dear sister. I shan’t return. You may rely on that.”

After leaving her kingdom over a year before, Cariania is forced with two terrifying choices when the love of her life finds her in the human world. One, run away yet again, forever regretting what could have been if she took the risk, or two, fight her evil sister to regain everything that was taken from her, but risk her death, and the death of everyone she's ever loved. Two terrifying, and diccifult, choices.


Julia K.

The Lady of the Moon


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


on Mar. 26 2015 at 9:03 pm
JordannaStarr BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington
1 article 1 photo 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life isn't about learning to wait out the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Awesome but... Is there more?

on Mar. 30 2012 at 6:48 pm
Lady_Lemon GOLD, Franklin, Wisconsin
11 articles 1 photo 43 comments
Thanks so much! Please read my other work and keep comenting :D *dances in glee*

on Mar. 23 2012 at 3:42 pm
Special-Ice-Apples GOLD, Pinedale, Arizona
15 articles 0 photos 34 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love is just a word until someone special comes along and gives it a meaning."

"I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no one can tell I'm crying."

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."

you rock! thsi is great!:D