Clairia: A World That is, Yet isn't Home | Teen Ink

Clairia: A World That is, Yet isn't Home

By Lady_Lemon GOLD, Franklin, Wisconsin
Lady_Lemon GOLD, Franklin, Wisconsin

Summary:

Clairia lived in a world where everything was ordinary. Nothing was very unique, or special, or different. In fact, being different was the number one way to get excluded from everything. However, Clairia was different than most people, was proud of it, too. She had a small group of friends who, contrary to the popular belief, enjoyed her, not in spite of, but because of her differences.

Clairia loved art, music and reading. She would do anything creative, and just about anything her society thought was “different” or “bad”. Clairia thought she had her would understood. She knew everything about it, and nothing surprised her anymore. But just like Clairia, her world was not as it seems. Could she really have been stuck in a giant, complex dream?

Julia K.

Lady_Lemon GOLD, Franklin, Wisconsin
Thank you so much! If there is anything I can improve on, please let me know! And by the way, thanks for being the first person to comment on my work! I really appreciate it! :)

Renee said...
oops! nevermind read it to fast!(:

Renee said...
I think this is pretty amazing(: keep working on it! and fix the beginning? isnt supose to be clsiria's friend who says it(: