Frozen in time | Teen Ink

Frozen in time

March 24, 2012
By hiddenprincess GOLD, Millersburg, Ohio
hiddenprincess GOLD, Millersburg, Ohio
19 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
I am a dreamer and no one will ever take that away from me.
People may say that you will be nothing but you may say Watch me!


Summary:

Emma, a 17 year old girl, has a past she can't remember. Phill is an old book shop keeper and owner who decided to take Emma in. Matt and Kaey are both mysterious strangers that Emma befriends but for some reason feels she knows but doesn't know how that's even possible. After finding an old leather book, she realizes how the book is not fiction, but a journal. This book opens up the door for many secrets, lies, and heart aches. This book opens up the possibility for a new life, but also for and danger that she can't even believe is true. Emma seems like a normal teenager but her life is wrapped up in a timeline that will cause love, hate, healing, and hurt. As she unwraps her family's past, she learns of something so horrific, it turns her friendship,her lover, and her own life upside down. Can Emma turn everything right side up? Or will she loose everything she is starting to hold dear...


Sarah M.

Frozen in time


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.