Wolfe | Teen Ink

Wolfe

May 19, 2013
By KiaraLondon, Wausau, Wisconsin
KiaraLondon, Wausau, Wisconsin
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be so good they can't ignore you." -Steve Martin


Summary:

A mentally unstable girl dreams that a man named Andrew Wolfe is coming to murder her and her diabetic grandmother. She claims to see him in the streets stalking her and in the dark corners of her room keeping watch over her. She won’t be able to elude him forever. Soon, Wolfe will devour her.
A red coat. A sick grandmother. A murderous illusion.
The better to frighten you with, my dear.


Bethany H.

Wolfe


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


KiaraLondon said...
on Jul. 7 2013 at 2:34 pm
KiaraLondon, Wausau, Wisconsin
0 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be so good they can't ignore you." -Steve Martin

No, I've never watched it. I do like the theme song, though, haha.  Thank you! I'm glad to hear you've liked it. I will look into yours:)

MadisHeart said...
on Jun. 28 2013 at 12:26 pm
MadisHeart, Norman, Oklahoma
0 articles 0 photos 38 comments
Have you ever watched the show Pretty Little Liars? The mysterious bad girl is called "red coat", I think you would like it! ;) I enjoy well done creepiness of this story. I would love it if you checked out my book if you have time! Have a nice day

PhoebeB GOLD said...
on May. 26 2013 at 6:20 pm
PhoebeB GOLD, Lexington, Massachusetts
10 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent."
-Victor Hugo

I loved this story. Beautifully created and well thought through. My favorite part was probably the last line. "Little Red, there is no Wolfe." I liked how you took a children's tale and made it your own- especially because in the original tale Little Red is successful which convinces your average reader that the "Little Red" of your story was going to be successful. The fact that she ended up killing her Grandmother was a twist which could easily catch any logical reader by surprise. I also love the prominent relationship between the protagonist's grandmother and the protagonist. I am in love with your story. Well, developed. My only criticism is that you probably could have provided a back-up story on the girl and her grandmother. I also feel like, without an explanation, it wasn't wise to throw in diabetes for the grandmother. If you aren't going to provide more info on the grandmother as a whole, it would most likely be best to refrain from giving readers the specifics on her situation. Instead, you could just say "ailing grandmother". Do note, that I'm an incredibly fussy reader, so don't take any of my criticisms to heart. All in all, you had a great piece here, and I see lot's of potential in your writing! Write on!