Depraved | Teen Ink

Depraved

By singinggirl122, Fredericksburg, Virginia
singinggirl122, Fredericksburg, Virginia

Summary:

Allison Saunders is a 16 year old normal teenager who moves out of Los Angeles to Texas with her mom and dad. The neighborhood is nice, the people are nice, especially her neighbors who live next door. They are the first ones to greet them at there door. They seem so nice, actually too nice. Allison thinks there odd and her parents say she is being silly but Allison could be right. She looks deeper and deeper into there lives and discovers something real dark about them and tries to warn her parents but no one believes her! Will Allison be able to prove she is right about them before it is too late?

Carly B.

Depraved

This book has 1 comment.

HeatherPaugh BRONZE, New Palestine, Indiana

someday, i'm gonna run accross your mind. but don't worry..i'll be fine. i'm gonna be alright. i'll be over you, and on with my life. take your records take your freedom. take your memories i don't need em. ♥

I like it, theres only one problem though. What happens next? What is she eating? What job is her dad working for? What kinds of treats are in the basket? Make sure you have TONS of details in your story. :)