Faith In Flight | Teen Ink

Faith In Flight

By KelcyD,
KelcyD,

Never let the sunset on tomorrow before the sun rises today.

Summary:

Faith in Flight centers around Sarah, a teenage girl that has been forced to visit a pyschologist by her parents. Her relationship with her parents is strained and it appears no one is ready to listen to her.
Her pyschologist, Dr. Socio, appears ready to listen, but after so much rejection Sarah is unwilling to share her story. Finally, after some convincing Sarah takes a leap of faith.
As she delves into her story we learn of her great loss during the winter, watching her friends fall through the ice into freezing cold water.
A story of death and loss is all Dr. Socio is expecting from Sarah. As she gets farther into her story Dr. Socio gets more than he bargained for, Sarah has many more problems than anyone was expecting. Will Dr. Socio be any help or will Sarah have to face her issues on her own?

Tags: Death/loss

Kelcy D.

Faith In Flight

Think4Ever said...
Think4Ever, Oxford, Alabama

"We loved with a love that was more than love."

This book had a few errors, but that's pretty basic when it comes to posting stuff online. The plot was amazing though and made up for those tiny mistakes. The whole story was so beautiful. Especially the parts about superheros and flying. You are really gifted, so keep on writing!

on Jun. 6 2011 at 4:25 am
KristySparklez BRONZE, Sterling, Colorado

Time only numbs all pain, it does not heal the wounds created by, nor does it heal the pain

wow this is amazing!!! is there gonna be more? i really hope so!!!!

KelcyD said...
KelcyD,

I'd Appreciate any criticism / input on this. This isnt my first piece of work, but the shortest I have as of yet. I hope people like it!