Daylight and Snow | Teen Ink

Daylight and Snow

By WolfLover42, A City, Ohio
WolfLover42, A City, Ohio

"For you it is a rose, for me it is my heart."

Summary:

Earth is now long gone. It is now known at the In-between, the medium for Heaven and Hell. Humans are near extinction – genocide by the angels that came from Heaven. They war with the shape-shifters, who live on the borders of angel lands. His entire life, Miles has wondered who he was. He lives with Angeline Nix, and her sister, Evelyn, who are angels. He was raised to kill, to be heartless and not to love, but he has rejected all Angeline’s teachings expect for one: to hate shape-shifters with his whole being. He’s never seen one, until he turns fifteen. And when he does, he feels an incredible sense of familiarity. Why does he feel that way? What is Angeline hiding?
He lives in danger, secrets, and lies. All he wants out of his immortal life is to find answers. He doesn’t know who – or what – he is. Throughout his days, he tries to unravel those secrets and learns not only his shocking family ties, but Angeline’s as well. Can he survive through his own confusion and anger?

WolfLover42

Daylight and Snow

This book has 1 comment.

whiterose GOLD said...
whiterose GOLD, Independence, Missouri

The future lies before you, like a field of fallen snow; be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

I really liked the prologue.  I noticed that you don't have any seperations in the paragraphs so that's my only comment...all in all it was a great story.  Keep writing, check out my work.