Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

By Pr1nce04 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Pr1nce04 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

My Sacramento is filled with the scent of hot pancakes from the restaurant down the street from my house. I live in a sage colored condo all the house are painted sage,hot pink,aqua, and orange. Every sunday are block has a BBQ. yup it the best out here in the SAC. Sike you fell for it. Sacramento is nowhere near that nice.

In my Sacramento, ¨the real one¨ I see homeless people on the street begging for change. Most people ignore them like they can’t see there signs and their ripped clothes. But then again most of the people who get the money spend                         

it on a pack of cigars and the others by a cone phone and preach about god on the streets, so i would not give any money up ether. Everyone loves to go to the zoo but some people don’t have the money for it. If your one of those people come down to Wah ave to the abandoned house with cats, they smell like rotten fish.but that’s what the crazy cat does, she pretty much works there. She feeds them and give the bowls of water, she probably wash’s them too.

If you like to swim we had a lot of nice beaches. Now they have a ton of garbage on them.

If you ask me that’s the real problem. when people throw there trash into the water, they don’t care for the aquatic animals that have to suffer.over 1 million birds and 100,000 sea animals die from the trash that goes into the water and it’s our fault. Instead of having one day cleaning a lot how about everyone just clean a little everyday. Sacramento is a great place if it could stay clean.