One should dream. | Teen Ink

One should dream.

June 14, 2019
By lavannnyaa PLATINUM, Agra, Other
lavannnyaa PLATINUM, Agra, Other
49 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
All we need to do is find someone who tells us that we're worth fighting for.


Dreams are necessary. Without dreams, there will be no ambition to chase. There will be no goal to reach. We will all be nothing without dreams. Not having dreams is like chasing a trackless murder. It's like following an invisible shadow. It is a dreadful goose chase. We must know what we want to do and follow that ambition. We can't achieve anything in life without goals, and these goals, we need to dream.

Most people have dreams. Big ones or small ones. Even the most successful people had dreams and that is what has made them what they are today. Dreaming is essential for a human being. Without dreams, you will lose interest in life and finally hate to live life. You will be bored and tired of the same monotonous routines of your daily life and will not even find interest in the most exciting things. Only with dreams, will you find a purpose to live your life. You will start working hard towards the dream and will never lose interest in life. You will never be tired and always be motivated. This is the best way to become successful.

But with dreams, comes great responsibility. It is just not enough to dream and forget about that dream. Many people dream, but only some wake up and work for it.

It is essential to work hard for your dreams. Without this hard work, a dream will only remain a desire in the subconscious mind and will never be achieved.

If you don't have a dream, you can never enjoy the luxuries of life or that life has to offer. You will never feel that ecstatic feeling of achievement. You will never get pride in what you do and what you have achieved. All these things are necessary for human beings and without these feelings, there is no motivation.


If you donot have motivation, you'll be a failure in life. You will not be able to achieve those goals and lead a miserable life. You will never enjoy thr luxuries of life and you will never feel happy. Dreaming helps you to get and attitude of doing better or constant improvement. And that is very important.