Kindess | Teen Ink

Kindess

By BozoBoi GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
BozoBoi GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

I try to be kind to everyone I meet and even when others aren’t kind I tend to have them express it in time. Kindness is something to be valued because not everyone has it. One act of kindness that I hold dear to me is that of people you know the least. This one time I was invited to a birthday party that was in the Wisconsin Dells. At the time I hadn’t talked to this person in a couple of months, but we still knew each other a little bit. Their whole family was absurdly nice to me the entire time and others were reflecting that kindness onto them. It was an amazing weekend filled with a lot of activities including a movie we were going to watch in the theater next to the Kalahari. As we were trying to pay for tickets we ran into a problem, we didn’t have enough money to get them. We were about to leave when someone behind us said that they will contribute to the total. With all the events leading up to this one, I can safely say that this was the weekend filled with the most kindness I have ever seen.