HITHERTO TO THE NEXT LEVEL | Teen Ink

HITHERTO TO THE NEXT LEVEL

There is a saying "Being feminist means believing that both Men and Women are equal and that there should not be a barriers holding them back". In today's world we raise our voice for Gender Equality and the upliftment of Women across the globe. Nowhere in the Places of Earth that equality amongst gender does not meet yet. We don't know when shall it meet. However, it is really not in the hand of ones own feminist or any other else but really in the hands of both the genders.
Female genders were step back since an early age and many ruminates thatwomen are impotent & less of the strength. However, here I'm writing not to write an anger nor rile. My intention is on one most important principle that is 'RESPECT'.

We fought for equality, we demanded equal rights and equity between the genders. Nevertheless we never gush much about the amount of Respect it required in order to meet Gender Equality. If there is a respect, if there ever exist between the genders, educating girls and boys that none of the genders are powerless that they are strong in their own way, helping the discouraged one to get out from that zone of that notion in which whoever convince that " women are not strong enough or men are not conducive". If we unlearn the ideas of stepping back and despise each other and learn the next level to achieve RESPECT from the previous believe we had. By that means, everyone is equal, lovable and loved.

It is completely based on my view. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I tried not to condemn both the genders. I hope this make a little difference on the way we look inequality of gender.