Breath | Teen Ink

Breath

September 25, 2013
By Dragonflylover19 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
Dragonflylover19 BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You must do one thing that scares you everyday"


I am sitting here in the lab just looking at all these people. there are old people, young people in the middle people. Why don't we ever just take a breath and breath. everyone is always on the go. nobody has time for this or that. There are so many people around that you probably see more than once. Its like you see them but you aren't really looking. Do you just stop and think "whats their story?" Do you ever wonder why someone is smiling or why someone is crying? I want to stop just walking and running around life. I want to experience other peoples pain and happiness. everyone deserves to know that they aren't the only ones going through s***, or that other people are just as happy as them for no reason. so as I'm sitting here just looking around i give a smile to an old lady and she came over and gave me a nite saying that there need to be more people who smile at strangers. so challenge yourself to say hello to stranger. Maybe you made their day and you don't even know it yet.