Technological Coexistence | Teen Ink

Technological Coexistence

What is technology? That we as man cultivated and developed into the great master pieces we use today? An obscure and non-existent realization of all that we use is derived from our coexistence between the two. We are conjointly linked and technology is essential all that we cannot be as a human race. A computer is in plain view, all of the humans in the world using all of their brain power to cultivate and nurture a single thought. A weapon is hundreds and maybe thousands of moving parts, being operated and controlled in perfect sync. Moving and thinking in a single train of thought, toward one common goal of getting the bullet out of the muzzle at a high velocity.

Technology is humans without error. Without political, social, or economic retrains that prevent us from recognizing that we are of one race. That we should be working toward goals that will better us in the present and the future of our world and not ourselves individually. A world that we pollute and destroy, populate and expand, as we consume every natural resource in area and just move on to the next one. A world that cannot grow and cannot expand will inevitably unleash its fury on the fools that challenge it. Ever destroying and ruining all natural beauty that is left in the world, just to re-grow it all over again.

We co-exist with technology simply for the needs of a single person, a single society, or a single country. We only work together for a common benefit of the present, nothing thinking of the future which is so near. Technology prevents us from thinking out of the larger spectrum of thought, an enterprise of great risk, but of even greater reward. This reward is not of gold or silver, but of a natural ability to fix any problem or any disease that threatens us as a whole. To free technologies corrupting ability on the minds of man ever since the first uses of fire, the basis of technology, is to set ourselves and our world free from the crimson chains that bind us.

WOW THIS IS AMAZING UR A GENIOUS. WOW GOD MUST LVE YOU AND GAVE YOU AN AMAZING GIFT OF BEING AWESOME!!!