our government and the issues blamed | Teen Ink

our government and the issues blamed

By jdc2014 BRONZE, Shoals, Indiana
jdc2014 BRONZE, Shoals, Indiana

I'm sure you have all been talking about it Obama care, health care law , affordable care act . Well, I'm here to express the things nobody ever thinks about before judging . Obama our president made this for everyone to get the health insurance , if you remember in social studies it talks about compromise, thats what obama had to do in order to make this available. Everyone also forgets that I order for a bill to become law it has to be approved . The affordable care act was not vetoed meaning it wasn't over thrown on power by the president . The next thing is both parties have to approve anything that becomes law not just presidemt blaim. Now think of this I had cancer in the 4th grade , ifI didn't already have insurance I would have been automatically disqualifyed . This law makes it for every person to have health care . My medical bills ranged over 1 million dollars at the end and if I didn't have insurance before I was diagnosed , well that would be out of pocket debt., thats alot of money . Just remember don't always blame one person theres more than one running the government and that the president isn't alone on proposals.