Dear Teen Ink, | Teen Ink

Dear Teen Ink,

February 14, 2014
By sydmeyer456 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
sydmeyer456 BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I will never have to live a day without you.


Dear Teen Ink,



Wow, can I just say that I love your magazine! I especially love how relatable the stories are since they’re written by kids my age, but I have an idea that would take Teen Ink to the next level.

Teen Ink should add a comedy section to the magazine. Don’t get me wrong, I love how relatable the stories are, but they’re so intense. Sometimes I’m in a bad mood and I just want something to brighten my day, not read intense, deep stories that most likely won’t make me feel better. I think that a comedy section would lighten the mood. According to Doctor Michael T. Meyer, “Laughter boosts the immune system by releasing stress hormones, and it improves the function of blood cells.” This proves that laughter is good for your health, which obviously is a good thing. Also according to Proverbs 15:13, “A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, but when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.” This quote proves that laughing is also good for the soul. So overall, if Teen Ink ink were to add a comedy section, teens would feel better both mentally and physically.

Once again I think that Teen Ink is absolutely amazing, the stories are so relatable and well written, but I think that if you were to add a comedy section, rating and reviews would skyrocket!


Sincerely,
Sydney