My Idea Of a Fun Weekend | Teen Ink

My Idea Of a Fun Weekend

By Dr.Day BRONZE, Kea‘au, Hawaii
Dr.Day BRONZE, Kea‘au, Hawaii

My Idea of a Fun Weekend

My idea of a fun weekend would include going fishing. Fishing is my favorite thing to do. Even when I don?t catch anything, it?s still fun. When I don?t catch anything, it just makes me want to go again as soon as possible. With or without fish, a fun weekend is a fishing weekend.

The most fun weekend that I have had recently was when I went camping at Manuka in South Kona. It was two nights and two days of fishing. There wasn?t other people at the campsite, so we had good fishing spots all to ourselves. It was also the first time I could fish on a camping trip. I?ve only been on school camping trips before and we were never allowed to bring fishing supplies. Camping is relaxing, but can also be very exciting.

Besides fishing all day, I got to fish at night until past midnight. I caught fish that can only be caught at night, like Menpachi. It was my first time fishing for Menpachi and I caught over a dozen that weekend. I also caught a lot of Hagi, Nenue, and Mamo. I tried to catch an ?Omilu, but only got strikes.

I really love camping and especially fishing. The best weekend I can remember is when I went fishing at Manuka. I can?t wait until I can go again.

This is my idea o.f a fun weekend

Worst essay of my life but it helped me in my exams