Zoning in and out | Teen Ink

Zoning in and out

December 4, 2015
By Breanna_Valentine PLATINUM, Sullivan, Ohio
Breanna_Valentine PLATINUM, Sullivan, Ohio
20 articles 8 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."
"Everything happens for a reason."
Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
Doug Firebaugh


They continue at home, at school, outside, in my dreams, everywhere and anywhere. It all just pops into mu head with no regard to what I am doing, Right now, as I sit at my desk at school watching the other ids zone in and out of reality with no a thought in mind, they just vanish and no one knows why. But, I do. I vanish out of my reality to avoid all the guilt, all the shame, pain, hurt and ache that follows me like a shadow to feel completely free and to feel nothing at all. And that's what these kids do, too. They vanish out of their reality to avoid their problems and their "shadow feelings", whatever they might be, but when they vanish and go to their safe haven they feel free and enjoy it. The ONLY ones who can control how themselves and their lives are planned out and dealt to them. They are THEMSELVES!!! They are....just like me!!!!  


The author's comments:

Just beacuse you feel invinsible and feel like no one notices you just remember someone does and someone cares!!! You arenot alone.