Kim Jong Un- The Future of the Korea | Teen Ink

Kim Jong Un- The Future of the Korea

By PinkNinjaHater SILVER, China, Chengdu, Other
PinkNinjaHater SILVER, China, Chengdu, Other

Everybody has photographic memory, just not everybody had film.

The death of Kim Jong IL was on 17 December 2011, and this struck insecurity throughout the world, making people wonder what will really happen with the two separate Koreas. The new leader of North Korea is now Kim Jong IL’s son Kim Jong UN. He had made the announcement that the people shouldn’t expect a change, but others say otherwise. Some believe that this young leader would say that simply to calm down the people, and assure his power in the country. However some fear that since him being so young, and having so much power he may be foolish, and the fact that North Korea also has nuclear capability worries people even more. Some even believe that for a demonstration of his power he will simply attack South Korea, trying to assure and show the rest of the world the type of power that he has. Another possible outcome that people are predicting will happen is that both South and North Korea may unite creating a single Korea, which would also be good for the south because then they could have a more strait forward trade route to places like China instead of being forced to go around the North. But some go against this theory because it would simply cost too much to care and fix the all of the North, because of the financial issues that they have currently, and that could put the South off about uniting the Koreas. In the end there is really no certainty about what will happen between the two Koreas and until it happens nobody will no for sure what this young leader Kim Jong UN will do with all of his power.

A simple summary about the future of Korea