Borderless for the better | Teen Ink

Borderless for the better

By Rosie33 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
Rosie33 BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

When you make mistakes, you erase then with an eraser. The United States and Mexico should erase their borders a mistake that separates countries and divides families. Obama has been trying to get Mexico and The United States to erase their borders. This will change the future. This will help boost the economy. This will also help people get the life that they deserve. This will help America seem like a freer county.

Erasing borders will help boost the economy. The United States will have more workers. People can migrate to find better jobs. The workers can learn how to make what China makes, so that we can stop owing debt. We can provide for ourselves. Once we stop owing debt we can make this country rich. We can help other countries out. Erasing border will boost our messed up economy.

Combining countries will help people get a better life. People can migrate closer to certain places. They can get new opportunities that will help their future generations to come. People can get better jobs. They can help their families out in a much easier way. Also, we can get the people who want a good education a much better education. That will increase the amount of scholars I an instant. Families will have multiple opportunities to build a legacy.

This will help all the countries when the borders are erased. America will help all the countries get back on their feet. Mexico and United States should have a shared interest in creating A 21st Century border that promotes the security and prosperity of both Countries…” We will have a Country with many races Colors, and ethnicities. Canada will become closer to America to succeed. Mexico will have a non-corrupt government. They can start over fresh and build up with America. All countries will benefit in their own way

America and Mexico should erase their borders. America’s economy will boost. It will help people create a legacy. All Countries will benefit, so this is why the United States and Mexico should erase their borders.