Melania Trump Hates Her Husband | Teen Ink

Melania Trump Hates Her Husband

By Paiva279 BRONZE, Silver Spring, Maryland
Paiva279 BRONZE, Silver Spring, Maryland

As we all know, Melania Trump is now the First Lady of the United States. On Inauguration Day, she stood by Donald Trump’s side to share her pride about her husband becoming the President of the United States. But how much does she really love her husband? There are some recent moments where Melania Trump does not seem like the most loving spouse. The public is not seeing the cold shoulder being put on by Melania Trump.

On the day before Mr. Trump’s Inauguration Day, he arrives with Mrs. Trump in Washington, D.C. As they are about to de escalate from the military plane, Trump reaches for her wife’s hand, and she rejects the hand-holding. This could mean so many things. She could be cold, she could have a cold, or she just does not want affection from her husband.

A-ha, but this is not the only way she gives the cold shoulder. One example could nor should ever be enough. During the inauguration event, President-Elect Donald Trump turns around to smile at his partner, and for the time they face each other everything is fine; Melania smiles greatly showing her pearly whites but as soon as Trump turns back around… Oh no. Her smile turns upside-down into a frown. What a burn for Trump, if only he saw. I guess her love isn’t love behind his back, literally.

Besides all that, Mrs. Trump gives the impression of not being too pleased to become the first lady at all throughout the event. If you saw the inauguration on live television, you could see her countenance. It was very rare to see her smile. It could have been that it was cold, but Michelle Obama was all rise and shine, that is until she left before the presidential oath took place. If Melania is not genuinely glad to be the first lady, her husband is not going to have full support from his family.

So, there is only one question left to ask. Does Melania really love the new Commander in Chief?