gender fluid fashion | Teen Ink

gender fluid fashion

December 24, 2022
By persephonecel SILVER, Delhi, Other
persephonecel SILVER, Delhi, Other
5 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Even if there's a tiny tiny chance, isn't that worth going for it?
Louis Tomlinson

The battle’s in your hands now, but I would lay my armor down, if you said you’d rather love than fight.
Taylor Swift


hey, y’all !

persephone this side and today I decided to talk on a topic I feel needs to be talked about more.

“You can never be overdressed. There’s no such thing,” — HARRY STYLES on his cover of a vogue shoot in December 2020.

So intimidatingly, what I feel is that FASHION, according to me means PERSONAL STYLE — something that belongs to an individual, a means of self-expression, the way they feel comfortable putting on. I primarily think that clothes are something that shouldn’t be characterized on the groundwork of gender, age, physique or anatomy. It should be a way of expression A FREE EXPRESSION where no one can tell you that you are not ACCEPTABLE or have to ABIDE by the rules of the community we live in. So, eventually sooner or later the community will be accepting of your true self. EMPOWER what MAKES YOU feel pleasant, pleasing and plush. Consequently, wear what you adore, where you feel better and you are DEFENCELESS in that sense. Also, all clothing is unisex if you stop being a little b*tch about it.