Artificial Happieness | Teen Ink

Artificial Happieness

By JesserFressers PLATINUM, Pevely, Missouri
JesserFressers PLATINUM, Pevely, Missouri

If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, it was meant to be...If it continues to fly...let it soar...And have faith that God has something better in store...

Why is it now a days, people have to have drugs and alcohol and sex and money to be happy? What happened to love being the only thing in the world that made peopel happy?

Ok so people have it rough now a days. They think that the only way to be happy is to use something.

I was sexually abused by my step sister from 7 to 9 years old, and guess what? I am a virgin, I don't smoke or do any kind of drugs, and alcohol is not for me because i don't want to end up an alcoholic like my dad did.

All I'm saying, is that there are other ways to deal with your pain. And there are better ways to get happy.

Yeah, I guess you're right. But everyone has strength inside them..some people are just to afraid to let it out and deal with their problems the healthier way. You know?

MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas

Be yourself, don't take any one's (ugh they keep editing this T_T) shit and never let them take you alive!!!- Gerard Way

Nah, it's human to want something that'll help take the pain away even if it's less than diserable way to do it...

MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas

You're right ppl do stuff to get rid of the pain, i do sometimes but once your sober the pain's still there, it's just a weakness thing and it sucks...