If I Met Danny DeVito | Teen Ink

If I Met Danny DeVito

March 29, 2019
By njdMatthew BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey
njdMatthew BRONZE, Wyckoff, New Jersey
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Danny DeVito is by far my favorite actor on the face of the planet. His performance as “Frank Reynolds” on the hit show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” has made me laugh a countless number of times. His jokes about being trash and going in the sewer are hilarious and really creative. I really admire him for not being afraid to push the limits for a joke and go to some controversial topics. A dream of mine is to way day meet him and spend some quality time getting to know him.

            The first thing I would want to do with Danny DeVito is to go to a water park. In “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” one of my favorite episodes was where they all go to the water park, and Frank and Charlie go and try to go on all of the slides. I feel that it would be a fun thing to recreate with my idol and great bonding experience with him.

            The next thing I would do with Danny is to go get some lunch with him. I would like to take him to a nice yet cheap restaurant. There I talk to him about his life and find out personal facts about him. Some questions I would ask would be about his acting career, and see what he really likes about the industry. I would like to know facts about why he chose to play a part in certain movies, and why he wanted to go into “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” These facts are lingering in my mind, and I really want to know the answers.

            The last thing I would want to do with Danny DeVito is to watch some of my favorite episodes of Its always sunny with him. I would want to watch the episodes “It’s a Very Sunny Christmas”, “Chardee Macdennis” and “The “Gang Wrestles for the Troops.” These are some of my favorite episode in the series, and I love Danny DeVito’s performance in all of these episodes. He could give me some behind the scenes facts of these episodes and overall have a great time. We will share some laughs and then parts ways. I would have a great time with my idol, Danny DeVito.