Twilights eward | Teen Ink

Twilights eward

Eward: some girls say that his cute but do they know him really.
Ewards first try as a moeld he was scared and said nothing to the girl he was with that day i say read more about him and thin tell me what you think

is he really cute to you find out more

I think it's sad that an "article" as sloppy as this (about such a mindless topic, nonetheless) has made it to the #1 spot on this section of the website...

Wordart SILVER said...
Wordart SILVER, Arvada, Colorado

Hate is forgotten love.

Paranoya is the brute strength of fear.

Gum is sticky, like time.

You make a wonderful view, but it's hard to read something with that kind of grammer.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!! He Doesnt care about personal higene. EWWW

creativityrules BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
no way.... it's EDWARD.... i <3 him........

twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

"And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever...." -Bella Cullen- Breaking Dawn.
"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."
“Everyone’s stars, don’t get your hopes up, learn the ropes and climb the ladder and know in the end, that just being here is the best and it only gets better.”

It's EDWARD! Get it right. I mean seriously people it's not that hard to figure out!

i disagree, i love robert pattinson, he is so hot and yummy... some guys are just jealous cause theyre girlfriends think robert pattinson is hotter.. which i agree he is soooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!

emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington

"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"

Well, I agree. This whole thing with Edward and Twilght has been taking out of hand. Girls, get over him!