Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen | Teen Ink

Justin Bieber is a Normal Teen

One word. Justin Bieber. That should get millions of girls screaming. Justin Drew Bieber is the newest celebrity in town. He sings, dances, acts a little
and has tons and tons of girls who adore him. This 16 year old has a crazy life. He performs, has autograph signings, travels the world, and does much more. You would think that Justin is just some typical 16 year old singer not much different from any other Disney star. But he’s way different. Through his hectic schedule he finds time to go on to Twitter and reply to his fans which mean the world to them, finds time to play basketball with his friends and just have fun and relax, also he finds time to hang out with his little brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmine. How can he manage all of this you ask? Plus school work which takes up a good amount of time. Well, lets just say he’s no ordinary celeb. He loves god, his family, friends and most of all his fans which got him where he is now. He’s as normal as you and me minus the performing in front of thousands of people. He’s just like any other teenager out there. Teen’s like to have fun, joke around, and sometimes just sleep! I think the reason so many people like Justin is because of that, how they can relate to him. Justin Drew Bieber is as real as it gets. J <3

And i was like baby, baby, baby ohhhh!

Crossfire SILVER, Duncan, South Carolina

"I want to be brave, and selfless, and smart, and kind, and honest. I'm still working on kind..." ~ Four A.K.A Tobias

Agreed....

So what you're saying is thsat Bieber is a normal teen despite all the attention he gets from girls or whoever, and despite his endorsement from Disney or any of that other teen glam crap. I actually agree with how you describe him as a normal kid with a normal life, it's just that I personally don't like him even tho I admire him for having set out to do what he did.

lil boo said...
jb can be ok sometimes but hes just a normel kid and he just trying to fit in with the celeb so just leave the kid alone hes not my fav tho but theres no reason to say anything bad bout him

hello123 said...
It´s partly true but he is still a fkn anoying guy!!

The Biebs is normal and I know this because he isn't like a snorty,  conceited, brat like some of these celebrities. He is Down To Earth. (get it? Down to Earth? His song?) lol

I think that Justin Beiber would be a good friend if he wasn't surrounded by body guards and had a little bit of a big head. Then again it's hard not to when fame is in your lime light. Justin must work hard to keep on top of everything. I agree with people that say that they don't hate him but don't love him.

daneshzg GOLD said...
daneshzg GOLD, West Vancouver, Other
i agree with her, not completely, but still slightly. justin bieber is a teen, and i have trouble even keeping up with daily homework. i am actually impressed by how well he manages his time.

Hope Udarbe said...
Hope Udarbe, Westminster, Colorado
ok people stop being mean to him all im saying is what did he do to you

AmandaPanda123 SILVER, Brookville, Pennsylvania

Memories are forever.

Good article. I also wrote one like this. Would you read it and rate and/or comment it?

SOUL7 said...
SOUL7, Kampala,Uganda, Texas

\'A BIRD DOES N\'T SING BECAUSE IT HAS NO, IT SINGS BECAUSE TI HAS A SONG\"

I really don't care about Bieber<.though i like what he does, i know how it feels like to be hated!!!if only he could do the other right stuff while behind the cameras!!!

Cali_MarDolce BRONZE, Hawthorne, California

"imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring! " - Marilyn Monroe<3

I dont know why guys are always hating on him. Just the other day I was on youtube watching one of his music videos and there were all of these crazy comments stating how much they hate him, how he sounds like a girl and other obscene stuff. I mean i just dont get it. i have a younger brother who hates him and i asked him why he said because he sounds like a girl. Hey im not a huge fan of JB but i still like his music. if there is one thing i can tell you is that the entertainment world is not easy and you guys should actually admire people like him who went from nothing to something. Its just something to think about. I mean he hasnt done anything wrong just let the boy keep doing his thing.

aspiringauthor_ BRONZE, Fairfield, Connecticut

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." - MLK Jr.

In no way do I mean to be disrespectful, but I have some little friends, who, if they saw this article, would be deeply disappointed. I, myself, do not care for Justin Bieber, although some of his songs are okay. But for some of the littler children of the world, this article being publicized would be like them all finding out that the tooth fairy wasn't real. The magic would be gone. Now, I know that he is a normal teenager, just like you or me, but do others?

GaelicC said...
GaelicC, Longford, Other

No -Rosa Parks

I agree with you, Medina. He is an average 16 year old. (When you minus all that stuff) But I just can't get over what you said about the lipstick! I mean, SERIOUSLY!!!!??? Wow that's mad!

Anyways, also i actually like his music,:) but I'm not sure what I think of his singing voice. I doubt it could hit all the notes. I don't think It's THAT great, but then again I'm no professional so I could be wrong on that!

He is pretty cute, saying all this:) But I've seen better!!

Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

ok, i understand that jbiebs may not have a normal lifestyle considering he's one of the most famous teens out there, but i dont get why people love him so much. Like LOOOVE him as in think of him as superman, the most amazing guy out there. Um............take away the fame, the screaming girls, and the hassle, and he's just an average 16 year old Canadien. But somehow girls tend to think he's so much more. He's just a normal guy!! (except his singing voice + the fact that he wears hot pink lipstick (i will NEVER get over that)) My point is that i dont see what the big fuss over him is about. Frankly, i dont even think his music is all that good!! Dont burn me for stating my opinion

AshTree SILVER said...
AshTree SILVER, Clarksville, Tennessee

"Live your art" -made this one up myself. Simple, but true.

I absolutely understand your opinion, but I kinda disagree. Not to hate on this artile but he is not the average teen. He was walking on the beach with an adult woman- as if that is normal. Hey, his songs are ok, but it really isn't my thing to freak out about how he replied to me on facebook or twitter or how cute he looks in a video. But I do see where you are coming from. People try to brain wash you into thinking all the celebrities are average teens. Some of them are some aren't. I may be wrong about him, sure, but I stick by my opinion. 

haha no he is NOT the cutest/best celeb ever.....not true at all...not even close to true

wuzzup20 said...
I LOVE JB, I think he is a really great singer and is really talented. This article is very good and i dont get why people stero type him. What if u were in his shoes and people kept saying rude things about you and made fun of you? how would you feel? Treat people the way you want to be treated.

teenagedream said...
a i tottaly agree

lvgrnt98 said...
aggreed......

uscgirl123 said...
i am not bein a hater i am just sayin that justin bieber is NOT hot