disney going down hill? | Teen Ink

disney going down hill?

By I-Love-The-X-Men BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
I-Love-The-X-Men BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska

Is the Disney company going down hill with their new television shows? Yes. The fact is their shows have been gradually getting worse morally. Some of their newer shows have either briefly of deeply covered many topics some including “serious” relationships, flirting, skimpy clothing, and much much more. The older Disney shows had much funnier, kinder, and kid-freindly scripts. some of these examples would be: Lilo & Stitch, Kim Possible, The Suite Life of Zach & Cody, and That’s so Raven. The company’s employees now are trying to keep their older viewers who have grown up with disney as well as their newer younger viewers interested in their channel. The truth is, you can’t always please both crowds. this is definately the case for Disney. Even some of their movies have gone bad. The Disney company should focus moretheeir yonger audience than their older one because they are bound to out grow disney at some point in their lives.

bs20 said...
i still watch disney channel here in there with my younger siblings  and im in my twenties and i kno exactly wat you mean, i would be perfectly fine for watching the shows i grew up wit to be like the ones now its jus so unbearable these days and its going to teach our youth more things than they need to learn before they become of age to kno any of that