intreviews with Ice Cube | Teen Ink

intreviews with Ice Cube

This week I went online and read different articles about people who have interviewed Ice Cube. People were surprised how gentle and nice he was. Instead of being a mean guy. Based on the articles I read, so far, I have notice that Ice Cube is a good guy and he's a good role model and that's a person that should be around kids. His attitude and his personal actions and thoughts. Also make him a great role model.

Everybody knows Ice Cube and likes him. I think people should like Ice Cube not because I like him, but because he's been through a great amazing experience and he cares for kids. He's funny and, trustworthy. I think people should not judge him for things. That he's done in the past, but should Judge him now.

Now he's changed. He's a better person and he's not in gangs no more. He lives in a better environment now. So you should like Ice Cube because he's made himself a better life. He's making movies and getting money for it. A lot of people think he's a honest man. So yeah, that's what I think about Ice Cube. And you should too.