Console Wars | Teen Ink

Console Wars

By Retter BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
Retter BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

Since there are so many people that play video games, i’m going to give you my opinion on which console is the best to play video games on. I personally like computer games because you can change more settings like the graphics and controls. Another reason is because I know my way around a computer and know what all of it means.

Video games have been around since atari and pac-man. Some are collectable, extinct, and even reserved for history. Its some people's jobs to play video games, and send them to others to play. There are many different consoles you can play on. There's xbox,a real common one, playstation, another real common one. The least bought and least popular is the Wii U. And last but not least my favorite PC.

Xbox has a lot of young players online while Playstation doesn't really have a lot of young players online. With computer games you can enjoy yourself gaming because you don't have a lot of young kids on there, only on the games that are meant for young kids. I personally built my computer from scratch because it runs games better with different parts, unlike school computers.

Yet Xbox and Playstation is way cheaper and less work than computers, it's not as good for gaming. The controls can be very difficult to learn at first, but you get the hang of it. A plus to getting a computer is that you can multi task from shopping to online school. The possibilities of getting bored on a computer is very slim because you can do pretty much anything on it. You can develope games and play, watch videos or just listen to music.

You can do so much more than a at home console. With the invention of laptops you can go anywhere in the world and still be able to do whatever you want on it. Here are some of my reason for using a computer instead of playing at home console. For the people who don't want to buy a at home console buy a desktop with good parts inside and use that instead.