Unexplainable Love | Teen Ink

Unexplainable Love

By anguyen15_ BRONZE, Salisbury, North Carolina
anguyen15_ BRONZE, Salisbury, North Carolina

The most commonly discussed aspect of love is about the actual relationship. Love for a family member, best friend, boyfriend, or girlfriend are all examples of relationships where you can feel some sort of affection. We usually form our opinions about something based on experience. The question that doesn’t have a right answer is what do you think love is? For you, is love a raw, natural, organic, and real human state? I argue that it’s a smile that turns into a laugh that turns into a cry moment, and the way wind delicately blows in their hair, how the love you share with your companion lights up the sky… like being under a veil of darkness; capturing a moment that lives forever, together inhaling skies and exhaling stars. Love can be a institute of many feelings. Therefore, the feeling of heartache. If the love that’s left you suspended in euphoria leaves you, your world seems to fall apart, the moon splits in half and the stars crumble, falling like fireworks… the acrid smell of crisp ashes falling to the ground. However, I hope you never find the words to describe love; to never ruin what cannot be explained by trying to understand it. 

This piece was originally a classwork that I had to do for school. I decided to post it on teenink also. This piece is a descriptive writing piece. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.